Introductions

By Mistake or by Fate

"I think it's kind of a good idea, although I don’t quite agree with having him at school, I think this is the best solution since the school also belongs to him by right" - said Himchan while preparing breakfast.

The other members of B.A.P. began to wake up one by one. First was Youngjae that reached the kitchen soon ready to help Himchan.

"Good Morning Hyung" - he said

"Morning" - answered the older two.

Then it was Jongup that greeted Himchan with a kiss and then sat at the table appreciating his boyfriend while he was doing breakfast.

"Oh… Sorry Hyung didn’t saw you there ... Good Morning" - he said

"Morning"

A few minutes later came Daehyun, who greeted them with a nod and began to set the table with Jongup’s help.

In the room next door Yongnam had just woken up and came to the kitchen at the same time as a half awakened Zelo rubbing his eyes in a very cute way. It was perfect to start Yongnam’s day, he haven’t seen anything so cute in a long time.

"Morning" - said Yongnam when he arrived to the kitchen leaving everyone except for Himchan and his twin with mouths agape to see a "clone" of Yongguk while this was leaning against a wall near the table where the others were eating breakfast.

"I knew that I was not dreaming last night, there were really two Yongguks Hyung in the room" - said Zelo

Yongnam laughed

"My name is Yongnam, cutie, what's yours?”

"Yongnam stop" - Yongguk warned - "Well it seems that I some explanations to make. He” - Yongguk pointed to Yongnam – “is my twin brother as you can see, he'll be with us for a while, and it will help us to reconstruct the school."

"What?" - Asked Yongnam

"Yes, I hadn’t talked to you, but Himchan and I thought it would be best for you, that is if you really want to improve your behavior and if you want me to let you be here for a while, if you don’t want to, you can start leaving.”

"No, okay, but what exactly do I have to do"

"You'll get the side where the classes are not running, with the resources we have, you will begin to improve the facilities. Paint, create, and clean things up so they are perfect. Understood?"

"Wow, you look like an older brother talking, I thought I was the oldest. But yes I did understood"

"As we are going to work together" - Yongguk continued – “And you will stay here for a bit let me introduce them. You already know Himchan”

Himchan nodded

"Sure, I know him, continues to look like a diva as before"

Jongup started to get up, he hated when they called these things to his boyfriend.

"Take it easy Jongup" - Said Himchan - "Don’t listen baby"

“That's Jongup, Himchan’s boyfriend, I hope you don’t make jokes like that in the future, despite thinking you're very strong, the kid can knock you down in a few minutes, do not underestimate him. The guy in the mask is Daehyun, and the one by his side is Youngjae.”

“And the cutie one over there?” – Asked Yongnam smiling to Zelo.

"You can to call him Zelo, but don’t approach to much”

“Why lil bro, is he yours?”

"It has nothing to do with it. Make me just this one favor, and if you approach anyone of them you are going to suffer consequences either on my part or theirs."

Yongnam just raised his hand in surrender, but with a playful smirk in his face.

“I think I own some explanation, but it’s getting late, let’s all go to the school I will explain it there… and Yongnam I will show you what to do, let’s go ahead.” – Yongguk said.

“Sure lil bro”