First day of school

By Mistake or by Fate

Zelo didn’t sleep at all, not having where to sleep is going to affect his new life, maybe he should ask his teachers if they know a place where he could sleep, because asking his classmates was out of question.

He was going to try to find a job as soon as possible so that he could pay for the room of course, because all the money that he has is to pay the hospital bill of his mother. For the first month, is going to be hard, but he won’t stop trying until he gets a job to pay the person who gives him a bed to sleep.

He was entering the school gates and somehow all the persons that passed greeted him.

“Hi Zelo… How are you?”

“What’s up Kid?”

“Hey, nice to see you Zelo”

He was absolutely surprised by that warm welcoming from the other students. Greeting the others he went directly to his classroom.

Teacher Himchan was already there, and Bang teacher, and Jongup hyung. Why were they all there?

“As you might know, last night a gang that studied at this school was brutally murdered, unfortunately all of them.  So…” – Bang teacher continued and Jongup hyung came to his side and whispered to him.

“Did you saw the school board already? You are the newest B.A.P. member.”

He stayed there with his mouth open, not knowing what to say. Why did they choose him? He didn’t know how to fight or how to be a gangster. Why him… He really didn’t understand. He knew who B.A.P. was but he never saw them.

He stopped thinking about that and started to pay attention to Bang teacher again.

“Well, now on this school we have only 3 teachers, me, Himchan and Jongup and because of the death of that new formed gang now there are only 40 students in this school. Remember to not form a group just because of your beauty, cuteness or height and if you form a gang remember to choose the persons by their talent and not by the looks. You nam saying?”  

“Yes” – all the students answered

“Ok. Now, the ones that are still not part of a gang go with Jongup, you are going to learn how to fight. Zelo, I know that now you are now part of B.A.P. but go with Jongup too, and in the end of the day when classes are over come to my office room.” – Said Bang teachers

I nodded and followed Jongup hyung.

“Now all the gang leaders go with me and the rest goes with Himchan.”

Zelo P.O.V

My first class was fight class with Jongup hyung, it wasn’t hard at all, I thought, but that part was just the warming up, when we started to learn the real fight moves it was kind of hard. Jongup told me that since I was the new B.A.P. member I really needed to learn how to fight and quickly, so he proposed to help me after school every day with my fight moves.

I had also class of theory on fight moves with Jongup and ways to protect myself, and then I had a class with Himchan about how to treat the other members of our gang, that we have to treat them as family and stuffs like that and the most weird class that was with Himchan also, about running from the danger, something like hiding from the attackers and being smarter than they were, and also learn a few tips about that. It was a great first day of school, and I learned a lot and took all the notes to not forget anything. In a certain way I was enjoying my school life even if it was different of what I was expecting and also the first day.

As classes ended I remembered that I had to go to Bang teacher office room, I didn’t knew why, I remembered also to pass by the school board and there I saw the note saying that I was the newest B.A.P. member, I still don’t understand why me of all the persons at school that could be chosen.

I arrived to Bang office and knocked on the door.

“Come in” – Bang teacher said

“You wanted to talk to me?” – I asked

“Yes, sit down, do you want anything to drink? I can offer orange juice or water. Sorry don’t have much here”

“It’s ok, maybe orange juice”

“Well we are waiting for some persons to arrive so…”

“Yongguk” – Himchan teacher said – “She is here”

She? Who is she?

Himchan sat next to me and the TV screen that was on the wall, I never saw that there…

Someone was there, it was a girl, and she had her back turned to us, in a few seconds we heard the door being knocked and Bang teacher opened it, it was Jongup, with the mystery boy, Daehyun, I thing that’s the name, and Youngjae? What are they doing here?

“Please sit down where you can”

The lady on the screen started laughing but it sound like she was happy, then she started talking…

 

 

Well, who do you thing that is the lady?

Is she someone that little Zelo should be afraid or not really?

Well let’s see on the next chapter

Hope you like it so far… Love you all my readers