Yongnam appears

By Mistake or by Fate

Daehyun being the son of a great leader of the street mafia, he had connections to get to know who that Yongnam was. He texted his father saying that he needed informations of that person and then he went to sleep

On the middle of the night he woke up with a noise, he looked to the side and saw Youngjae up with a confused look on his face, he noticed that I was awake and looked at me, I looked at him and asked what’s going on by nodding my head up but he didn’t knew.

We then felt the door opening just a little bit and it was Yongguk.

“Stay there, this is my business”

It was his brother or at least he thought it was.

Yongguk P.O.V.

I heard a sound and I woke up, I bet it is Yongnam, but I really didn’t think that he will find and come to this place so soon.

I got up looked at Zelo’s bed, he was still asleep and I hope he doesn’t wake up soon.

I went to Himchan and Jongup’s room and then to Daehyun and Youngjae’s room and told them to stay there. After all it was my brother. I didn’t even had the chance to talk with Himchan about him, and his future appearance.

I reached the living room and then I saw him. My twin brother.

“What are you doing here?”

“Nice to see you too again bro.”

“Shouldn’t you be in prison?”

“They let me out two days ago actually, so I though why not visiting my lovely brother”

“What do you want?”

“Look, I get it, you are pissed off and don’t want me here but I really want to improve myself, I lost someone that I really loved, and now I just want a job to redo my life. Can you help me with that? I’m your brother and beside that that school that you have is half mine, so you give me a job or give me half of the school”

“For what, for you to start a drug business? I will give you a job but I have to think about witch one so for now get out of here… I will meet you tomorrow 6 p.m. on the coffee near the school. They have a new owner so he doesn’t know you. ”

“Hyung, why are there two of you?” – Said a sleepy Zelo rubbing his eyes cutely.

– Yongguk thought

Yongguk looked at Yongnam and saw the little smirk on his face, Yongnam returned the look and Yongguk looked at him with a glare that might kill someone.

“Zelo-ah…Follow me, you must return to bed, you might hurt yourself here” – Yongguk said looking at Zelo and then looked at Yongnam – “You, stay here, don’t move and don’t touch anything.

“Yes, bro”

Yongguk leaded Zelo to their shared room and laid him on his bed.

“You look like a baby” – Yongguk said softly while smiling at the image in from of him, a giant baby sleeping, breathing softly, cuddled with one tiger toy that he found next to a big one that belonged to Yongguk.

Back to the living room

 “Hey bro, who is that giant cutie”

“You don’t need to know, now go”

“I don’t have anywhere to go”

“Then where did you stay for the past two days”

“Here, and there, sleeping on a bench in the park”

“Ok, you sleep here, but don’t touch anything or talk with anyone”

“Fine by me, but why don’t you sleep here and I will go cuddle with that cutie?”

“Say that one more time and you are out of here and as soon as you know you are back to prison”

“Whoa there, ok… didn’t said anything I will just sleep”

“Go now, use that blanket there. I’m going to sleep.”

The next morning

Yongguk was the first one to get up, he didn’t sleep at all last night thinking that Yongnam could do something that he would regret letting him stay in the house, it was 5:56 on the clock and everything was quiet.

Yongguk got up and went to the living room seeing his twin asleep somehow relaxed him. Himchan always woke up early so Yongguk would talk to him before the others could wake up.

He went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, wore some baggy clothes and got out of the bathroom, he went to the kitchen looking at his brother again making sure that he was still asleep.

In the kitchen he made some coffee, he was drinking when someone suddenly show up and woke him up of his thoughts.

“What is he doing here?” – Himchan asked

“Hime, I wanted to talk with you because of him”