We are daiting!!!

By Mistake or by Fate

As soon as we got to the new house, Zelo was felling very happy, he had a home and the only thing that he had to do was becoming a great gangster.

It was true, the house was not very big but it felt cozy. The rooms had enough space for 2 persons.

Yongguk had the right to choose first because he was the leader of B.A.P. so Zelo was helping him chose because he was his roommate. They choose the biggest one and the other agreed. Yongguk had a lot of war movies maybe more than the number of Zelo’s clothes.

Daehyun and Youngjae had the other biggest room and Himchan and Jongup had the smallest one, but they really didn’t mind, actually they wouldn’t even mind if there was only one bed in the room.

“Hyung, I think we have to tell the others about us” – Jongup said to Himchan as soon as he put down his bag on his new bed, of his future room the one that he is going to share with the one that he consider his soul mate, his other half.

“Jongupie, we are going to tell them at dinner, I think it is the best option” – Himchan said approaching Jongup – “I’m sorry for not telling you anything about being a member of B.A.P., I really wanted you to know, but I couldn’t” – Himchan said while caressing Jongup’s harms.

“I know Hyung, noona explained it very clearly, and I’m glad you didn’t tell me because I wouldn’t want my boyfriend to die in a fight just because he told me something that he shouldn’t” – Jongup said and kissed Himchan cheek, and then gave him a sweet kiss on the lips, the ones that would make Himchan’s heart melt.

Sometimes Himchan didn’t really understood Jongup’s mind but he liked that because Jongup would always surprise him with a childish attitude when he was sad and with a grown up attitude when it was needed that’s the reason why Yongguk hired Jongup to be a teacher at his school, for that and because Jongup was a great dancer and fighter.

Himup were having their little sweet moment when they heard from the kitchen.

“Daehyun and I will make dinner, what do you guys want?” – Youngjae yelled.

Himchan and Jongup got out of the room and Himchan said:

“Just order something, we are all tired”

“I’m not, I can help” – Zelo said running from his new room to the kitchen, followed by a lazy and tired Yongguk.

“No, you are tired too, just order some pizza, I want to eat pizza to celebrate to the new house” – Yongguk said calmly and Zelo pouted.

Zelo was a cute boy that was always ready to help, he loved to help others always giving the best he could.

“Ok. I’m ordering pizza, go and prepare the living room to eat, and Zelo why don’t you help the rest of the hyung choosing a movie?” – Youngjae said turning to Zelo.

After 30 minutes all was ready, the pizza was there and the movie was on the DVD player, they end up watching 71: into the fire.

They had a great time while watching the movie sometimes they would crack a joke and laugh because of the joke or just because it was so stupid that they just had to laugh.

When the movie was over and they were stretching because they stayed a lot of time in the same position. Himchan asked the others to sit down for a little bit more, because he needed to say something.

“Yongguk, you already know this but the others don’t, and I don’t really know what is your opinion on that.”

“Hyung” – Youngjae said – “what do you want to tell? I need to go to bed. I’m tired”  

Daehyun nodded his head demonstrating that he was tired to.

“Oh…Sorry, so…” – Himchan pulled Jongup to his side and held his hand – “what I wanted to say is that… Jongupie and I are dating, and I hope that you guys don’t mind…actually is just to inform you because even if you mind we are not going to break up”

Jongup just smiled hearing that. Daehyun made a OK sign with his hands and pulled Youngjae up and led him to their shared bedroom.

“You already know that I’m fine with that as long as you guys don’t over react and be to cheesy in from of me.” – Yongguk said and left to his room

“It’s fine by me hyung… hope you both are happy, I’m going to sleep now, see you tomorrow.” – Zelo said while running after Yongguk – “Hyung wait for me.”

And then it was heard a click of the door. Now everyone was on their new rooms and only Himchan and Jongup were still in the living room.

“Ok… I think that was good, now we can date all we want at home” – Himchan said

“Yeah… I think so, now let’s go to sleep.” – Jongup said and they went to the room, tomorrow is going to be a hard day, they had to prepare things to do as a group and they had to make a special training for Zelo.

 

Hope you like the chapter   ^-^ 

Feel free to coment and message me if you want ^^ 

 

now a little bit of Himup:

 (Pictures and gifs not mine)