The New House

By Mistake or by Fate

“OMOooooooo… HAHAHAHA” – laughed the lady while turning her face to us – “I knew I had made the right choice, you are indeed the one that will keep bap strong and cheerful with that cute face and personality.”

“Who is she?” – I “whispered” asked Yongguk.

“Ohohohohoh… I’m sorry, I didn’t even introduce myself. I’m Jun Hyo Sung, and I am the one behind B.A.P., let’s say that I created B.A.P.”

 

“Why me? I don’t know anything about gangs or fights.”- I asked

“Zelo-ah…Noona is going to give you everything so that you can learn all the things that you need to be a gangster. But actually not only to you, that’s why you are all here. Yongguk and Himchan where already B.A.P. members but the other B.A.P. member I decided to replace them for you guys, Zelo, Jongup, Youngjae and Daehyun”

Jongup looked at Himchan a little bit hurt, they were together and he hid it from him.

“Well…” – the lady kept talking – “I have a home for the six and I want you all to go to that house until the end of the week. Jongup I was the one that asked Himchan to hid it from you, at that time when he entered the gang it was a very difficult time and if he told anyone that he was a member of B.A.P. he could have been killed.”

“Back to the house noona…”

“Yeah, right, the house is not very big and you have to share rooms.”

“I don’t care about that even if I had to sleep on the floor I would thank you so much for giving me a roof.” – I said

“Baby Zelo… why are you soooooo cute, by the way, I also sent the best doctors and best nurses I know to take care of your mother.”

“OMG…thank you so much. I promise I won’t let you down I will learn how to fight and be one of the best members in this gang I own noona a lot”

“I have to go now boys, be happy in your new house, I will send the address to Yongguk, and you can go there today if you want to.”

“Wait, how am I going to move from my house, my dad put me in this school so that I could be a great gangster and help him, how am I going to say that I can’t help him with the mafia and I am now part of a group named B.A.P.” – Said Youngjae

“Don’t worry about that darling, I already talked to your father and he was really happy that you were called to be part of B.A.P., this group exists for much longer than your father gang. I think that when you get home your suitcases are going to be on the door ready for you to leave. Hahahahahaha.”

Daehyun was the only that didn’t say a word even after she left, I was really happy but I really have to become a good fighter so that I can make her proud and make sure she doesn’t regret picking me for B.A.P.

“Well… let’s all go pick up our stuffs and go home.” – Yongguk said

“Sorry to say this but Jongup is my roommate” – Himchan informed

“But I really wanted to be with him” – I begged

“No kid… let the couple be together you stay with me ” – Yongguk said and then turned to Himchan – “But if I hear a single disturbing noise coming from your room you are done with me and can say goodbye to Jongup.”

Yongguk then turned to Youngjae and Daehyun

“So, I guess you guys are sharing a room”

“That’s ok.” – they both answered

“Then let’s go home.”

 “Yes sir” – we all said and then exit the room laughing.

Thanks so much for reading

What do you think about the chapter?

If you have any suggestions, leave in the comments, or send a personal message, will always be accepted, as well as your opinion.