Introducing Bang Yongguk

By Mistake or by Fate

  • 23 years old
  • Owns the school but almost no one knows how he managed to do that at such early age
  • Likes war movies and likes when students maintain respect for him.

 

He was the teacher who told him the story of the school after he had already enroled.

Teacher Bang told him that that school used to be a famous school for both girls and boys but a gang was formed there, an all boy gang that just liked to scare and treat the girls in a bad way. Teachers tried to expel them but they never suceded on that. Until the lider of the gang did the most stupid and unforgetable thing. He and killed the one that he loved the most, just because he was jelause because she kissed a guy that he hated. He ended being arrested, but he didn’t mind at all, the worst part was that his lover was gone and he feels he can’t love anyone again. After that the number of girls who enroled in the school started to decrease and the school became an all boy school and now is known as an all gang school for those who are part of a gang or want to be part of a gang.

The teacher scared the already scared little boy specially with those eyes that could put order in any room ful of gangsters without even talking.

             

But that strong voice of him could melt any sensitive heart. He also told the little boy that all the teacher were part of gangs and that were all young teachers like he was, he also informed the boy that the thing that he will learn at that school are a little different from the other schools. But unfortunatly it was the only way the little boy had to finish his school years.

Teacher Bang took the boy to meet other professor, the one that was going to show him the school.

“Hime… here is the new maknae of the building, can you show him the school.” – Teacher Bang asked the other professor.

“Sure” – Said the other teacher.

He had a strong look, but after he saw the little boy, the look on his face changed and he looked like a cute, funny, umma tipe of guy.

“Hello, OMG, you are so so cute, what a cute maknae that we have now”

“Hey! I know I am a teacher but I was the maknae until he came, I’m just one year old than him” – Said another person, that he didn’t knew, looking at the papers he filled to enroled the school.

“I’m sorry my Jongupie. Well, little boy we can’t call you that for too long specially because you are not that little, if you know what I mean, you have to find a “gang name”.”

“Zelo, I think it sounds like a good name to him”

“Nice one Jongupie” – Said Teacher Bang.

“Well you will get to know Jongupie a little later, now let me show you the school. Let’s go, follow me.” – Said the teacher going out of the principal’s room.

“I dindn’t even introcuced myself. I’m kim Himchan” – Said the Umma type teacher.