Day 1(Afternoon)

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

We waited for about 2 hours until the YG staffs went out of the building to choose the 3 lucky fans. Even the staffs here at YG are good looking. (LOL!)

Staff: Good afternoon guys (smile) I will now announce your tour guides. The tour guides are BIGBANG's fierce rapper T.O.P and 2ne1's fresh vocal Dara!

OMG! T.O.P oppa and Dara unnie? My number 2 favorite pairing! You see, I'm a 10% gummybear, 10% madhatter and 80% Appler. Daragon has a very special place in my heart. Then Dara unnie and T.O.P oppa appeared! OMG! They look so good together too! Super! T.O.P is super duper handsome. Very manly and very tall! Sorry to say this applers but damn T.O.P oppa and Dara unnie looks so good together. Dara looks so fragile and princess like while T.O.P looks like her knight in shining armor ready to protect her anytime.

Dara: (Smiles and waves) Hi Guys! Sorry if you waited so long. By the way, thank you for supporting YG family. We will not be what we are today if it weren't for you guys. We owe our success to you, so thank you so much. T.O.P you have something to say?

T.O.P: Ammm? Hi guys! Again, thank you so much for supporting YG family. We promise you guys that we will work harder and train harder to give you good music and great performances.

This is the reason why I love YG family. They really love their fans. The staff started to choose the three lucky fans. I prayed so hard to be one of them but sad to say I did not get picked. But then I heard Dara unnie said something.

Dara: Oh wait, we heard that our songs are always no.1 in the Philippines. So as our way of saying thank you we will choose 1 more. Is there anyone here from Philippines?

Me: (Faces the Korean girl) what did she say!?! Philippines!?! She said Philippines right!?! (She nodded) I am From Philippines! OMG! (Screams) (Runs to Dara) Me! I'm from Philippines unnie. I just arrived here in Korea today. I bought you gifts, dried mangoes your favorite. (turns to T.O.P) and for you T.O.P oppa I bought you some limited edition toys. Here it is. You collect toys right? (Gives it to him) I bought gifts for CL, Minzy, Bom unnie, BIGBANG oppa's, seven oppa, Gummy unnie, Kush oppa, teddy oppa and (Gasp) OMO! I forgot YG Sajangnim gift at the hotel! I'll just bring them tomorrow. (I notice that Dara unnie and T.O.P oppa are smiling tha's why I stop talking. They look like amuse)

Dara: (Smile) You're so cute. You speak Korean? Me: Yeah unnie, I learn Korean immediately after your debut as 2ne1. I want to understand what you guys are saying during interview and shows. Im sorry unnie if I talk too much I'm just excited.

Dara: No, it's ok. Can we talk in Tagalog? I just miss talking in Filipino. You can give your gifts to the YG family members personally. Halika na? (trans: Come on?)

T.O.P: Ah? What's your name?

Me: I'm, I'm(LOL! I forgot my name because of T.O.P. He's so handsome!) I'm?

T.O.P: (Smile) It's ok. You can tell me later if you can remember it ok? (Pats my head) Thank you for this, I really like it.

OMG! Did he just touch my head? OMG! I won't wash my hair later! LOL! I am super giddy! I feellike dying right there!

Dara: (Chuckles while patting my head) That's ok sweetie. Ganyan din ang reaction ko ng nakita ko si Wonbin Oppa. (Trans: That is also my reaction when I saw Wonbin oppa for the first time)

Staff: OK, You four come here for instructions. We will need your signature for the rules ok? Actually there are only two rules but it is very important. One is don't take any pictures and videos and the another one is what you see and hear inside the YG building stays in the YG building. Understand? (We nodded) Ok sign here..

Upon entering the YG building I immediately notice the design Wow! I am so amazed by the design of the building. Very modern. The reception area is like a hotel. As I was appreciating the design of the building I heard someone shouting.

GD: Dara! Hyung! Wait up!

Dara: Jiyong? What are you doing here?

GD: Can I come with you guys? I want to be a tour guide too.

T.O.P: (Frowns) don't you have something to do? I thought you are recording your 2nd solo album? And can't you wait for your turn as a tour guide huh? Jiyong?

GD: (holding and shaking his head) Arrggg.. Hyung too much question, my brain can't process (smiles) I got bored at the recording studio, so I decided to take a break. And also because I miss her (leans on Dara's shoulder)

When GD leans on Dara's shoulders I just has this urge to capture the moment again but I remembered that I signed a paper for the privacy thing. I died of spazzing silently at that moment. (LOL) I tried my hardest to not scream and being giddy because I know it will be embarrassing. I acted like nothing is happening that it's no big deal for me seeing them like that. My three Korean co-fans is just smiling and seems so not bothered by GD and Dara unnie's sweetness, so I just followed them even if my heart can't take it anymore.

T.O.P: (Pushed GD away from Dara unnie) Dude! Your disgusting! I miss you? yuck!

Dara: (laughing) Jiyong don't bother us now. Just wait for your turn to be a tour guide okay? Now go! Bye! Wait! How many times do I have to tell you to call me noona! Aishh!!!.

GD: How many times do I have to tell you too that I don't want to call you noona since you don't act and look like one BFF.

T.O.P: Aishh! Jiyong just go back to the studio. You're wasting our time here!

Dara: Just go back to the studio BFF, I promise to be there after this ok?

GD: (smile) Ok, I'll wait for you there because we will go out for dinner ok? Bye!

Dara: (faces us) Sorry for that. Let's continue? BFF? BFF? why is that so important? Where did I encounter that letters?

(Gasp) OMG! If I am not mistaken I saw that on Dara unnie's "To Anyone" thanks to you area! The BFF is in the circle together with her mom, Sanghyun and Durami. Meaning the BFF is important to her! So BFF is GD? OMO! What a revelation! Well It isn't that surprising to us Applers anymore since we investigated it before. It's just a confirmation what I have found out now. But why did she say that she wanted GD to call her noona if they are in a relationship? Maybe they are really close? Or Maybe they just said that because we are with them? Arghhh.. These two is so confusing!

Dara: Hey, Ok ka lang ba? (trans: are u okey?) You're spacing out sweetie (Concern)

Me: Oh, sorry, I was just thinking about something (smile)

Dara: Are you sure? (Worried look) Me: Of course unnie Dara: Lets go! We continue the tour.

We visited their canteen with waterfalls. The canteen is so amazing. It looks like a restaurant. Then the dance studios. The dance studios is huge. There are 5 dance studios in the building. 1 for 2ne1, 1 for BigBang, 1 for seven oppa, gummy unnie and Psy oppa, 1 for the trainees and 1 extra. Lastly we visited the recording studios. There are 2 recording studios. Recording studio 1 for 2ne1 and gummy unnie. Recording studio 2 is for Bigbang, seven oppa and Psy oppa. We went inside the RS 2. Upon entering I immediately saw Teddy oppa, Kush oppa and GD. I gave my presents to them. Teddy oppa is so handsome! I can't blame CL for liking him. I gave Teddy oppa a hooded jacket, Kush oppa 3 caps and GD an accessory that he will like.

Dara: Good afternoon everyone!

GD: (smiles happily) Hey! You're here! (Hugs Dara unnie) It's so boring here without you. (pouts)

OMG! He hugged her! (*dies*) I don't really know now how many times I died today because of these two! Ahahahaha! This is too much to for me to take in one day. My heart is not strong enough to see this. My hands are itching to capture the moment again! They are close friend huh? They said that they are awkward with each other? From 2ne1 TV season 1-3 you cannot see them talking or playing around that's why non-applers think they are not close. Now I won't believe anything a Korean idol says! Hahahahaha

T.O.P: (Pushes GD again) Yo, dude! Disgusting (rolls eyes) Come on guys, let's go before I puke with GD's cheesiness..

GD: (smirks) You're just jealous because you can't hug Dara, hyung.

T.O.P: Whatever dude. (Chuckles) At least I kissed her already. Remember the I'M SORRY MV? We have a kissing scene there right? I'm her first onscreen kiss here in Korea. (smirks and went outside leaving GD speechless)

Dara unnie and the four of us followed T.O.P oppa outside. GDs face when T.O.P oppa said that he kissed unnie already is so funny. Priceless. You can tell that he was so jealous. With the way T.O.P oppa acted? Maybe he like Dara unnie too?