Chapter 19:

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

 

August 3rd week

                I already finished giving Yoojin’s (YGs daughter) medicines and giving instructions to YG’s wife on how to potty train their daughter. I am now back at my clinic checking KPOP news and guess what I found out!!! OMG!!! They already released the concept picture of E4S!!! and YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!?! The whole KPOP NATION already KNOWS about Dara unnie’s transfer with SM Entertainment!!! I also checked all the KPOP news and gossip sites and Dara unnnie’s transfer is the most popular article in there….. Everyone are wondering what happened why Dara unnie transferred company and why of all company she chose SM.  Everyone also were amazed that Dara unnie could be a music producer, lyricist, a good dancer and singer!!! 2ne1’s WEAKEST LINK is now E4S GENIUS LEADER/PRODUCER/SONGWRITER!!!  OMG!! What will happen now? What will YG sajangnim say about this news? Will he release a statement later? What about Dara unnie or SM sajangnim? Will they release a statement too? Arghhh!!! What will I do if they asked me about this?  Arghhh!!! Im getting dizzy…..

ANNOUNCER: TO ALL YG STAFFS AND ARTISTS PLEASE PROCEED TO THE CONFERENCE ROOM NOW!! TO ALL YG STAFFS AND ARTISTS PLEASE PROCEED TO THE CONFERENCE ROOM NOW!!!!

                 OMG!! Oh!! I think I going to faint now!!! But I’ve got to do this!! Got to do this!! Ok now, This is it!!!Moment of truth!! I’m gonna be fired!! I WILL KEEP DENYING THAT I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!! YAP!! That’s what I’m going to do!!!  Then as I am getting ready to “THE MEETING” I heard someone said something at the door.

Seungri: You have some explaining to do, you traitor!! 

                And he walks out!!! What the effing hell was that!!! He is scary when he told me that, I tell you!! Glaring at me and all!! And TRAITOR? Did he just call me a traitor? I just did that for Dara unnie!!  GOSH!!! I hate that PEST with all of me!!!

CONFERENCE ROOM

                As I entered the conference hall, all of the YG staff and artist are already there and they were all looking at me.. GREAT!! GRAND ENTRANCE EVERYBODY!! That’s how you do it…hahahaha… Then I saw T.O.P oppa waved at me and signaling me to sit at the chair beside him!!! WAAAHHH!!! If earlier I think im gonna faint? Now, I’m going to DIE of happiness!!hahaha… Then I sat hurriedly at the chair beside oppa because sajangnim is at the front already. Sajangnim don’t really look good today. He looks angry, or tired or scared I don’t know but he really doesn’t look good. Serves him right…

YG Sajangnim: As you all know Dara is not in YG anymore. She resigned I think 2 or 3 months ago because of things that can’t be disclosed to all of you. And now, to all the people who haven’t checked the news and haven’t checked the internet for any articles or news? Dara/Sandara park is now the leader of E4S, a new girl group of SM entertainment and they will debut same date as 2ne1’s comeback.

CL: WHAT? ARE YOU ING SERIOUS SAJANGNIM? Dara? As in SANDARA PARK? A leader of a girl group? (sarcastic laugh) Yeah right!! As if I would believe that!! An Old Talentless Good for Nothing girl a leader? Oh, Please!!!

GD:  Don’t say that to Dara you !!! If I were you I would shut my ing mouth up because I might forget that you’re a girl!!! (Glaring murderously at CL)

YG Sajangnim: ok!!ok!!ok!! STOP IT YOU TWO!! Yes CL, it’s true. Dara is the leader of E4S now and her name is not dara anymore, its Ms. Star. For sure the media will be swarming outside our building as of this moment. So, YG staff? You should not let anyone from the media enter our building and do not discuss this issue outside ok? If someone enters the building without any appointment or anything don’t let that somebody in. As for the YG artists? KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!  I will be the first one to talk about this issue to the public when I’m ready and prepared. Got it? (SILENCE) I SAID GOT IT? (everyone answered)

YG Sajangnim: I’m thingking of delaying 2ne1’s comeback…..

BOM: WHAT? WHY sajangnim? We are all ready!!  We memorized our songs, memorized our choreography and we really prepared for this comeback sajangnim!!!

Teddy: Don’t tell me you are scared of Dara’s group hyung? (sarcastic laugh) Seriously? You should not be scared of that WEAKLING’s group…..

CL: Yeah!! And a good for nothing leader for a girlgroup? WOW!! SCARY!!! ( LAUGHS)

Seungri: (stand up, get his laptop and assembled it at the center with a projector) For those of you who have underestimated, put to waste and didn’t enhanced MY Dara noona’s talent this video will shocked you!!! YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOU CHOSE TO LET HER GO SAJANGNIM. YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOU DIDN’T TREAT HER HOW A STAR SHOULD BE TREATED! She knew that she is way behind CL in rapping, way behind Minji in dancing and way behind Bom noona in singing but she worked her off to be better!!! Put her 200% in every performances and she really practiced a lot.. I know, some of the people here didn’t get the chance to see the video of SM weekend so I recorded it. WATCH THIS ESPECIALLY YOU (CL) ING . She is 100% better than you now you UGLY …

                Even though I’ve watched every episode of SM weekend already and watched it again at You Tube for how many times now, I am still amazed of how Dara unnie is now!! Im really in awe of how can she be an amazing composer/producer/singer/dancer now. I mean she is amazing before but she is SUPER AMAZING now to the highest level amazing. Before she is at the middle in talent category but now she is way up there!! With hard work and perseverance you could really achieve anything… When the video was finished everyone was so amazed with Dara unnie.

GD: Well (CL) what do you think? Still believed that you’re better than her? I think NO right? (smirk)

Seven: She can composed and a music producer now? WOW!!! (proud and amazed)

Teddy: How did she know how to produce music? And she composed and produced all the songs in their album? Damn, I must admit their debut song is pretty dope.  But of course, I believed I’m still better than her.

YG Sajangnim: So that’s why I think I will delay your comeback 2ne1. Going against them now is not really a good idea. …

Minzy: I’m scared of their group unnie to tell you honestly. They are so perfect. They are so unique, so talented and all of them are so beautiful too. Full of charisma. Produced and composed their own music, choreographed their own dance steps, styled all their clothes and make-up and designed their stages and also helps direct their Music video.  And I hate to admit this but without dara unnie I think it is not that easy anymore. We can’t be the group that we used to be. It’s totally different now. I think we really are going down now. (Cries) Why did I even to that to Dara unnie? She is so kind and thoughtful. My greed had taken over me that time. (Cries)

CL: Oh, SHUT UP Minzy!! Don’t be so hypocrite!! What’s done is done!! We can’t do anything about it!! But look, without her now, we can shine now. And don’t think of delaying our group’s comeback sajangnim, we can do it.. We are the queens of KPOP!! The best new band in the world last year!! We are the untouchables in the KPOP Girlgroup community. We have tons and tons of fans that worshipped us. Yeah, E4S is a decent group I hate to admit but we are still the best sajangnim. You can’t expect a SUPERSTAR like us can be defeated by a new girlgroup. Not scared at all. We are the best and no one can argue with that.

T.O.P: Damn it!!  Wow!! CL!! You are so freaking boastful!!! You’re head is so big now? I think it will explode already…  When the devil showered us with selfishness, boastfulness and rudeness? You got it all!

Gummy: I can’t stand this meeting anymore… There are so much bad words, rudeness and plastic people here now.. What happened to our happy YG family!!

Taeyang: What happened noona? Ask them… Ask our Oh so kind president!!  Our Oh so sweet 2ne1 and our Oh so talented and kind music producer teddy.  It’s their fault why this is happening now!!

Daesung: You all disgust me you know (YG sajangnim, 2ne1 girls and teddy). My respect to all of you? All go down the drain.. There’s nothing left.. Don’t worry sajangnim I will not talk about this to anyone because I’m not like you who treats a person badly…

                Seven, Gummy and the Bigbang boys stand and walk out of the door angrily…Wow, that was so intense!!!  Thank goodness they didn’t ask me about Dara unnie…that was so close….

Yg: Ok!! That’s it… Back to work!!! Remember what I told you.. and what happened here, what you see and hear will stay here..

                As I went back and entered my clinic I saw Bigbang boys inside….

Me:  oh, hey! What are you doing here? (Avoiding eye contact)

Seungri: Hey traitor!!!

Me: Traitor? Really Seungri? I don’t know what you are talking about!!

T.O.P: You knew didn’t you? (Looked at me deeply)

                I nooded and looked down at my feet feeling embarrassed.

Seungri: SEE!!! SEE!! I told you she knew it all along!!! She knew that we look for Dara noona every night and she also know that you jiyong hyung is going crazy looking for dara noona but she didn’t tell us. WOW!! What a FRIEND!!!

GD: Why? (whispered)

Me: Why what?

GD: WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US? I’m losing my mind thingking of what happened to her and looking for her!! Why didn’t you tell us!!!

ME: WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? Dara unnie told me that no one else should know about her whereabouts and what she’s doing! I am just being a GOOD friend to her!!! There are times that I really want to tell you where she is but I just couldn’t abandon my promise to Dara unnie.  It really hurts to see you looking for her to places that I know you won’t find her. It really hurts too seeing you jiyong so sad and miserable because of not knowing where she is but I just can’t tell you. (Cried)

                Taeyang, GD, T.O.P and Daesung hugged me saying that they understood me and if they were in my situation they are going to do the same thing.

Seungri:  (shy) Noona? I am so sorry? I shouldn’t have said all the bad things I said to you. Please forgive me.

Me: Oh, come here Seungri. (Hug him) Gosh, I hated you earlier!!

                Then after 30 minutes of talking about what the issue,  Bigbang boys went to their dorms and I’m back to my work. Wow!! That went well!!! I thought they will kill me if they found out I already knew where dara unnie is..hahaha.. It is really good to say the truth.