T.O.P, me. Jiyong

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

Day 2 Morning

I sleep at the couch last night after giving medications to the boys. I really thought Dara unnie and G-dragon are really dating. I mean with all the hints they are giving us? It really showed that they are together. But we Applers was correct with one thing: The famous leader of Bigbang is inlove with the famous fresh vocal of 2ne1. G-dragon really loves her. There is no doubt about that. Dara unnie is really clueless because she doesn't know G-dragon's feelings for her. I mean with the sweetness of G-dragon to her? My bestfriend is a guy too but he is not like G-dragon who is super sweet with Dara unnie. I swear I thought Dara unnie feels the same way. Her eyes really sparkles when she is with G-dragon. She looks so happy when she is with him. Or am I just too delusional? 

I was sleeping soundly when Seungri called me. We went to the kitchen and I saw all Bigbang boys there. OMG!!!! They are all so handsome in the morning. They looked great too unlike last night. It looks like they are alright now. They all thank me for taking care of them. I am so glad I am not a hardcore fan of Bigbang because if I am? I surely could not control myself from screaming. Seungri then said that YG sajangnim wants to talk to me. I was so shocked and nervous. Why would he want to talk to me? Did I do something wrong? OMG!! 

YB: (concern) Paulette, go eat breakfast first before you go to YG. Looks like you will faint anytime.

Me: I lose my appetite because of nervousness and I don't eat breakfast anyway. I'll just go to YG sajangnim now. Where is YGs office? 7th floor right? Gosh im so nervous I cant stop shaking.


G-dragon: I'll just accompany you there. I am going to YG hyung anyway.


On the way to YG office G-dragon said something:

G-dragon: I'm scared you know...

Me: *I am so confused. I looked at him. He looks so sad and so serious* Huh? You're scared of what?

G-dragon: scared of losing her. With all the fanboys she has? I cant be there all the time trying to protect her or prevent her from falling in love. Do you know that she is a big fan of Jaejoong? I also heard from T.O.P that Jaejoong likes her too. They are going to have a drama now. They will see each other everyday and shoot sweet scenes. What if she will fall for him? I am so scared.

Me: *OMO! Why is he telling me this? I don't know how to react. I'm happy that he truly love Dara unnie but I feel so sad for him* Ummmâ....Just tell your feelings to her G-dragon. Remember the saying "it is better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all" But I swear she feels the same way.

 


G-dragon: (sigh) I'll think about it. Here is YG's office. Go now. And thanks for listening.
 

Upon reaching YG's office he immediately made me sit and offered me something to drink. His office is amazing. He really looks scary. Then he said "Welcome to YG Family. You are a part of YG family now. You will be the very first ever nurse here at YG". OMG!!! I am really happy when I heard that. It is my dream to work here at YG I told him. Then he also said that since I am nurse here at YG and all his artist are staying in this building, I should stay here in the building too. OMG! Ofcourse I am so happy since I will see 2ne1, Seven and Bigbang everyday!! Then he said I could start my job now. He said that my clinic is at the ground floor near the receiving area. 

I went at the ground floor where my clinic is located. Upon entering at my clinic, I was so amazed. The equipments there are complete from the beds, stethoscopes, penlights, down to medicines. I have my own CR too. So I decided to take a bath first and then put the white uniform YG provided. After going out the bathroom I saw so many flowers in my clinic. I checked all the flowers who it is from and to whom this flower is for. OMG! You wont believe what I found out. Most of the flowers are for Dara unnie, while the other few are for Bom unnie. The dating ban is now over so it is alright to court the unnies now. While checking the other flowers I heard the door opened.

Me: Yes? Im Paulette the new nurse here at YG. May I help you?

Guy: Hi there. Welcome to YG Entertainment. Can I put the other gifts and flowers here at the clinic for the mean time? Storage rooms and the receiving are is full now. 

Me: Sure. No problem. I still don't have patients anyway. 

He called the delivery men and put the flowers and gifts at the clinic. OMG!!! There are so many. Dara unnie and Bom unnie is really popular with boys especially dara unnie. Almost all the gifts and flowers here are for her. There is a flower from 2pm Wooyoung, Ukiss Kevin, Lee minho, KSY(the soccer player), PTH (the swimmer), DBSK Yunho and even from Japanese idols. Gosh! If I could be Sandara park for a day I would totally be happy!!! My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door open again.

Me: OMG! Don't tell me there is another batch of flowers and gifts!

T.O.P: HI!

Me: (shocked)*Gosh!! T.O.P looks so super yummy!!! y mode is on!!* Oh My! T.O.P oppa. Sorry... Hi oppa! 

T.O.P: I heard you are the newest addition to our happy family (rolls eyes). You looked good with the uniform.

Me: Thanks oppa (g-dragon appeared)

G-dragon: Wow!!! Is this your clinic? It looks like a flower shop and gift shop combined. (Laughs)

Me: (laughs) Dara noona and Bom noona sure is lucky. Boys are giving gifts to get their attention. I didn't even know that Rain oppa has a thing for 
Dara unnie. See here? He gives unnie this flowers and gifts. Dara unnie is super lucky.

T.O.P: Yap she is right. That's why Jiyong, you should tell your feelings to noona now, someone might come and steal her from you. Rain hyung is a big contender you know. For sure he's going to pass the five steps with flying colors.

G-dragon: Shut up hyung. And dara is not materialistic. Those bastards are not going to pass with my standards anyway. They are going to take the five steps first before courting Dara. And I will be included in the fashion, physical fitness and interrogating team. I will let them suffer until they quit! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! (evil laugh)

T.O.P: yo dude, you sound so creepy. Dara noona will be old maid because of you. Make sure that you will tell your feelings eventually Jiyong. Because if not you are going to regret it.

Me: And G-dragon a heart can be tired of waiting too you know.

GD: ok fine..fine!! I am going to tell her in the perfect time. I'm just gathering my confidence up. I am just taking this slow.

T.O.P: You're to slow dude!!! If you are going to tell her that you love her? You will still undergo the five steps dude. And I swear I will make you suffer too. That's my revenge for all the times you teased me and played a prank with me.

GD: Hyung!!!!

T.O.P: So you better be good to me now. (laughs)

G-dragon: OK!! Promise! I will do whatever you say! Hey paulette, do you want to come with us? Visit dara at his first shooting day? 

Me: Why you are going to be like a security guard to her now? (Laughs) Ok.. but what about YG? I haven't asked permission yet.

T.O.P: Its ok. We will be there for only a short time. And besides I don't feel good yet.. but Jiyong dragged me here to go with him..Come on!!!

Me: OMG!!! So excited to see unnie shoot a drama!!! And i will see Jaejoong oppa!!! Yehey!!!!