IT WILL BE CHAOS!!

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

Sorry guys but Dara unnie didn't saw GD the other day.... She didn't saw anyone from YG well except sajangnim. E4S was so busy the other day they had a commercial shoot for COKE, a photo shoot for Vogue Korea and a guesting in a radio show... I'm especially excited for their coke commercial because unnie said it will be a dance commercial!!! oooohh!!! and she also told me that there will be a collaboration between DBSK (yunho and changmin) and her in a song. Isn't that amazing? How awesome is that!!! My gosh!!! I am so excited!! I can't wait to hear the song and see them perform it!!! I go crazy for every Dara unnie related news!!! I'm the president of Dara unnie's fans club you know!!!

                Its my lunch break now so im checking my facebook account when Seungri came rushing in and opens the TV (By the way, if you want to add me at facebook just type Mary Paulette Martelino!!! hehehe)

 

Me: What the? Hey hey hey!!! What do you think you're doing PEST? You can't just barge in MY clinic and watch MY TV.. Don't you have a TV at YOUR apartment?!!! (Annoyed)

Seungri: Noona? please stop the whining ok? its irritating me you know...

Me: Its irritating you? really Seungri? What you're doing is irritating!!

Seungri: I heard from sajangnim that his interview about Dara noona's transfer will be aired today at 2:pm.. Its 1;45 now so i can't afford to go back to our apartment and watch TV there.. and also because I love the face you make when ur annoyed... HAHAHAHA

Me: whatever Seungri... and WHAT!!! Dara unnie didn't have her interview yet!! What is sajangnim doing!!!

Seungri: What are you saying noona?!!!

Me: Unnie and sajangnim had a deal the other day that she will be the first one to be interviewed so that sajangnim can just follow her lead.. Her story will be THE story!!! OMG Seungri!! after the interview for sure it will be CHAOS!!!

Seungri: What do you mean noona? Dara noona was here the other day? a deal? what deal? (confused)

Me: Let's just watch first!! OMG its starting!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hehehehe oooooohhhh what will happen now that YG  sajangnim  just broke the deal? hehehehe

 

whats ur reaction to this chapter? let me know!!!