Part II- RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS)

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

 

             Wow!!! ROYALTIES are so many!!!! E4S has a lot of fans for a rookie group..... Some IDOLS had gone out of their dressing rooms to watch E4S perform...COOL!!! Some of the SM artists too are here supporting E4S. SNSD Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun,  SUJU Donghae, Siwon and Eunhyuk, F(x) Krystal and Amber, SHINEE Minho and Junghyun and also 4 of EXO members which i don’t know the names since I am not familiar with their members name yet but i love their song MAMA..heheheh...... And also the fans club of every SM artists are here to support too. Some of the SONES and ELFs are here too. They have banners saying “SONES SUPPORTS E4S” and “ WE ARE ROYAL ELFS” They so adorable!!! Royal elfs? Combination of E4S and SUJU fans club name... and how sweet are the SONES....

          OMG!!!! E4S are here on stage already preparing!!! OMG!!! I am so so excited for their performance!! I know it will be epic... Before they perform their debut single they will still perform an English song arranged and composed by DARA unnie too. I haven’t heard the English song yet so that’s why I am so excited!!!hehehehe... OMG!!! It’s starting!!!!!! (REMINDER: The performance of the English song “OATH” is just a prerecording so we just watched it at the big screen)

          After watching the “Oath” performance, everyone was amazed. They are just so good what more if you see them perform live!!! And take note, I had seen them perform already. Remember? When I went at SM building? I had seen them practice their debut single. And I tell you it is unbelievably EPIC!!! What more if they have their costumes on right!! OMG!!! It will start in a minute!! I’m excited!!!

Stage Design

set_blue_orange.jpg

That is the stage design for their RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS) performance.. Designed by E4S member TRI... Cool right? hahaha

 

STAGE COSTUME

Ms. STAR/DARA

Victoria_wore_this_Valentino_tutu_dress_

 

LOKEY

herve-leger.jpg

The black one for lokey

 

FAB

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI0_zWwzsunX7bqejAh_J

 

TRI

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYB7M-VESdKIw8XSGLTHj

 

 

 

(CHORUS)

LOKEY: Girls we run this mother?

TRI: Girls we run this mother?

FAB: Girls we run this mother?

Dara: Girls we run this mother?

 

LOKEY: Girls who run the world? Girls (girls)

TRI: Who run the world? Girls (girls)

FAB: Who run the world? Girls (girls)

Dara: Who run the world? Girls (girls)

 

LOKEY: Who run this mother? Girls

TRI: Who run this mother? Girls

FAB: Who run this mother? Girls

Dara: Who run this mother? Girls

 

LOKEY: Who run the world? Girls (girls)

TRI: Who run the world? Girls (girls)

FAB: Who run the world? Girls (girls)

Dara: Who run the world? Girls (girls)

 

Seungri: oooh!!!! Its good!!! AMAZING INTRO!!!

Daesung: yeah...it is... VERY VERY GOOD ACTUALLY.... They look so gorgeous too!!!

 

LOKEY: Some of them men think they freak this like we do

But no they don't

Make your cheque come at the neck

Disrespect us no they won't

 

TOP: What’s her name? Lokey right? Amazing dancer and singer too..Powerful voice....

Me: she’s the group’s choreographer oppa... sick choreo right?

T.O.P: Ya!! And she is pretty too... I like her....

Me: (OH MY!! This can’t be happening!! My heart!! It hurts!!! L NO OPPA!! You can’t like her!!) Not that pretty to me...

T.O.P: (looks bewildered) are you blind or something..?

Me: can you please just shut up oppa? I can’t watch properly!!

Seungri: What’s wrong with you? Why are you so pissed off?

Me: Shut UP!!! (Gosh, these boys just don’t get it!!! My gosh! I don’t like that Lokey girl now..hahaha) 

 

TRI: Boy don't even try to touch this

Boy this beat is crazy

This is how they made me South Korea baby

 

Taeyang: MY GOD!!! They are so good!!! Synchronized dance moves, great vocals, full of charisma and swagger!!!!

 

FAB: This goes out to all my girls that's in the club rocking the latest

Who will buy it for themselves and get more money later

I think I need a barber

None of these niggas can fade me

I'm so good with this

I remind you I'm so hood with this

 

I also heard some idol conversations about E4S performance like Suju, 2pm, SNSD, Sistar and Wondergirls....

 

Dara: Boy I'm just playing

Come here baby

Hope you still like me

F' you pay me
 

Dara: My persuasion can build a nation

Endless power, our love we can devour

You'll do anything for me

 

T.O.P: WOW!!! Dara!!! She has swag!!!! Y SWAG!!!!

Jiyong: Why is she wearing that outfit... too much skin....

Me: why? She looked good in that outfit.. Like what T.O.P oppa said Y SWAG...

Jiyong: She looks good? She looks GREAT!!! And she is not the skinny type anymore.... she gained weight but it is all in the right places...damn she is more beautiful now!!!! I will have many competitions now!! I stand no chance..

Me: FIGHTING JIYONG!!!!

 

(Chorus)

 

[2pm]

Junho: Best Girlgroup that has set foot at inkigayo stage.. They are just WOW!!!!

Nickhun: And they are all gorgeous too!!! Where did LEE SOO MAN find these girls except Dara noona of course since she is with 2ne1 before.... Full package: Talent and Beauty!!!

Wooyoung: And look at MY DARA!!! SHE IS JUST SO AMAZING NOW!!! SUPER Y!!!

 

TRI: It's hot up in here DJ don't be scared to run this run this back

I'm repping for the girls who taking over the world help me raise a glass for the college grads

 

 [Wonder Girls]

Sohee: They are not that great... Actually they are just mediocre... They are just like their labelmates.. They are just beautiful and y with no talent. And that Dara, Ms star or whatever her name is..She is irritating... she will always be a weak person to me.... (Me: Is she blind? hahaha.... Jealous ..)

Lim: Gosh unnie, keep quiet.. SNSD and SUJU might hear us... And are you blind? They are AMAZING!!!

Sohee: Whatever!!! (walks out)

 

LOKEY: 41 rolling to let you know what time it is, check

You can't hold me I work my 9 to 5, better cut my check

This goes out to all the women getting it in you're on your grind

To other men that respect what I do please accept my shine

 

[SISTAR]

Kim Hyo Jung: My gosh, i thought now that 2ne1 is not complete anymore we will be the one who will replace them as the 2 most indestructible girl group together with SNSD. Now that E4S appears we have no chance anymore!!! I hate this!!

Yoon Bo Ra: And Dara unnie, she is really amazing isn’t she? Did you notice that everything she touches turns to gold? Every product she endorses becomes popular and when she was in 2ne1 they are always number 1. Now, that she is in another group they became so popular too? It’s like she has the MIDAS TOUCH!!!

 Kang Ji Hyun: That’s the Dara effect you know...hehehe.. I’m a fan of hers!! I admire her you know... When she was in 2ne1? Many despise her, questioning her talent and all.. ..if I’m in her shoes I already gave up and just cry.. But look what she did? Look what she is now?  She just practice and practice and practice and showed to the world that she has talent too....

Kim Da Som: Yap, I agree.... if we lost to them? I’d gladly accept... They are just good....Even if they are a rookie group we are not on their level yet... that means we should work harder... let’s just make E4S  and SNSD as our inspiration to worked hard alright girls?

SISTAR: allright!!!

 

DARA: Boy you know you love it how we're smart enough to make these millions
Strong enough to bear the children then get back to bidness
You better not play me oh come here baby
Hope you still like me if you hate me

 

[SUJU]

Siwon: They are really good!!! AMAZING!!! And they are so GORGEOUS too!!! And they are OUR label mates!! We can see them every day!! YES!!!

Donghae: I can see Dara noona everyday!! I am a lucky man!! Who would expect that there will come a time that noona will be a SM artist? No right? Wahaaha!! I am so happy!!!

Eunhyuk: yeah!! Who would have thought? I am really curious why did she transfer at SM?

Donghae: She can only answer that.. But I am so OK with her transfer!! So happy!! Soo happy!!!!hahaha

Siwon: You’re crazy dude!!!hahaha

 

NAMIE: My persuasion can build a nation

Endless power, the love we can devour

You'll do anything for me

 

[SNSD]
 

Taeyeon: Yehey!!! For sure 2ne1 will be out of the indestructible girl group ranking. Remember their performance earlier? They are still good but it’s not the same... They had lost their charm...E4S will replace them and 2ne1 will go down the drain.. And you know what that means?

Seohyun: Yap, the two most indestructible girl group will both come from SM!!! SNSD AND E4S!!!YAHOO!!! SM TOWN is going to take over the KPOP world....WAHAHAHA

Sooyoung: For sure they are going to take all the rookie of the group award this year.. And for sure since 2ne1 is not that popular anymore we are going to take home all the best female girl group of the year... SM sajangnim will be happy!!! And of course we will be happy too!! Let’s treat E4S after this or let’s ask sajangnim!!!


(Chorus)

 

Sarah: Who are we?

Jolin: What we run?!

Namie: The world

Dara: (Who run this mother?)

 

Sarah: Who are we ?

Jolin: What we run!?

Namie: The world

Dara: (Who run this mother?)

 

Sarah: Who are we?

Jolin: What do we run?!

Namie: We run the world

Dara: (Who run this mother?!)

 

Sarah: Who are we?!

Jolin: What we run?!

Namie: We run the world!!

Dara: Who run the world? Girls

 

          And it’s finished!!!! OMG!! They are so much better today!!! They are just so good!!! ROYALTIES fan chant are so loud with the help also of the some of the members of the different SM artists fans... It’s AMAZING!!! And hearing the comments of other artist? It is all positive well except for sohee the JELOUSE !!! And i didn’t know that SISTAR is a kind girgroup... and OMG!! Donghae and wooyoung have a crush at Dara unnie... OH Shoot!! Looks like jiyong will have many rivals.... Jiyong have to step up!!

          After E4S performed, all the idols who are promoting their songs gathered at the stage for the announcement of this week’s number 1... And guess what? Who won the award? E4S!!! And the ROYALTIES ROARED... VICTORY!!!hahahaha.. .. how sad 2ne1 didnt win..wahahaha... I LOVE IT!!!! It’s their first time..hahahaha

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mext xhapter will be the comeback of DARA unnie at YG!!! THANKS!! sorry for the super late update..hehehehe..Hope you are still supporting my fanfic..THANKS everyone!!!