GOODBYE!!!

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

“__”= means my thoughts…

Day 3 Morning 1

BigBang visited me this morning at my clinic!!! They are so kind and so approachable. I don’t why they are comfortable with me; maybe because I’m not like their hardcore fans that would scream their lungs out upon seeing them. As I said I’m not really a fan of them, I am a 2 pm and SUJU fan but I like T.O.P oppa so much. And besides I would not embarrass myself in front of my idol that’s why I would not really do that. I’m the silent type of Fan.

Me: HI! Good morning! What’s up?

Taeyang: Here, for you Paulette (Hands me a box). You look nice with white nurse uniform. (Smile)

Me: Thanks… Whats this?

Daesung: It’s a cake. Our thank you gift for you because you took care of us when we’re sick. 

Me: Really? Thank you so much guys. Ammm… Want to eat this with me? I don’t accept no for an answer. And besides I am so bored here. I have no one here to talk to…..

Seungri: Of course unnie. When it comes to food I will always answer yes!!

Me: Ok wait..I’ll get the plates and I’ll provide the drinks!! Coffee tea or (someone interrupted me)

T.O.P: or what? You? (Smile)

Me: “OMG!!! T.O.P oppa! He smiled at me!! Gosh!!My day is now complete!! So handsome” (Blush) hahahaha.. You are so 
funny oppa… Hey where’s the G-dragon? Did he ask for forgiveness yet? He might not get the chance anymore.

GD: (entered the door) G-dragon? Present!! (smile) Didn’t see her yet but once I see her I’ll immediately apologize. And what do you mean I might not get a chance anymore?

Me: “OMO!!! Dara unnie said that I’ll keep my mouth shut about her resigning” (laugh awkwardly) Nothing.. I’ll just get the plates and drinks….

I was watching the Bigbang boys tease each other up when Dara unnie enter the clinic with a tired and sad look. 

Me: Unnie hi! Good morning! You still look sad. (whisper) So? Have you decided already? Oh no unnie, please don’t leave us here! “my eyes starts to water”

Dar: (whisper) SShhhh.. don’t cry now. Remember T.O.P is here. (smile) Crying makes you ugly. You don’t want T.O.P to see that right? I have decided, I will resign. I told YG sajangnim that I will resign and he happily accepted it (smirks) This afternoon, I will go to SM to sign a 5 year contract. This is the last time that I will be seen here in 
YG. When I step out of this building? I would never comeback anymore. I will forget what happened in this place and starts a new life at SM. I will not be the friendly, adorable and bubbly Dara anymore. But I still want you to be my friend, so don’t worry.

T.O.P: Hey Dara, Paulette! What are you whispering there? Care to share it to us?

Dara: (whisper) We will just continue this later. I will call you. (smile) (Went to T.O.P) Hey BIGBANG!!! What’s up? I miss you!!!( hug each one of them but she stopped when it’s GDs turn)

GD: (looks down at the floor) Sorry Dara (tears up)

Dara: Hey, stupid BFF!!! Look at me!! hug me!!! (smile)

GD: (hug dara tightly while crying) Dara I am so sorry. I hope you understand. It’s just that I’m worried about you so much. I know I don’t have the right to be so over protected to you, I am not your boyfriend after all, but you are important to me. I don’t want to lose you D because….

Me: “OMG! He is going to to tell her he love her!! Finally!!! OMG!! I can’t believe I am going to witness this super EPIC MOMENT!! I look at bigbang and it seems that they are excited too.”

GD: because? Ammm…because you are my bestfriend forever!! So ammm…pls forgive me…

Gosh!! I really hate GD… Now is the time to confess his feelings because unnie will not go back here anymore!!! I feel like screaming at him!! Looking at the Bigbang boy,s they seems so disappointed too. Who wouldn’t anyway?

T.O.P: (slaps GD’s head) you’re really stupid dude! Wow!!! I can’t believe I’m witnessing this stupid scenario! (BigBang boys and I laugh so hard)

GD: Ouch hyung!! You’re ruining the moment here!!!

T.O.P: What moment are you talking about stupid! (slaps his head again!) I have to go!! I can’t stand this guy’s stupidity…

Dara: Wait T.O.P don’t go I have something to give to all of you.. and please stop slapping GD’s head. Slapping his head might add to his stupidity… “ Unnie massaged GD’s head”

GD: Hey, Im not stupid!! Well, maybe a little bit..(smile)

Dara: T.O.P? My co-Alien? please take care of your members especially this stupid jerk (points at GD) If they are doing something so embarrassing don’t hesitate to whack their heads for me? Ok? (give her present- a black hoodie with “Dara love BIGBANG” print at the back”)(starts crying)

Bigbangs boys is really confused now. You can really see the confusion and worried look on their faces. They might be wondering why Dara unnie is emotional. Oh men, this is so sad…Gosh, I can’t help but cry too…

T.O.P: OK Dara but why?.... (cut off by dara)

Dara: Don’t say anything..Im not finish yet. Seungri? My favorite maknae? You must be strong now ok? You must learn to fight back to your hyungs especially to this mean jerk (points at GD) because noona will not be there to rescue you anymore. (still crying so hard while giving the hoodie and hug him) 

Seungri: (cries) I don’t know what is this about noona? Or why are you saying this but…Yes!!! I will try to be brave now!!!!

Dara: Daesung? My comedy partner!!! See to it that these boys will laugh so hard with your jokes! You should make them happy with all your might!! You should win against this jerk clown (points at GD) with every joke battle you have!! Even if you feel sad or not in the mood to joke or to fool around, you should try harder because I won’t be here to take your place anymore…( Hug, and gives the present. Still crying)

Daesung: (cries) I am so confused now noona but I promise to make them happy. I will surely make them laugh so hard 
with my jokes…

Dara: Youngbae? My sharing partner!!! Thanks for sharing all your dreams, fears and secrets to me. I’ll never tell it to anyone. Thanks too for listening to all of my whines and rants when something pisses me off when me and that stupid BUZZTARD (points at GD) have childish fights. Don’t hesitate to tell your feelings if something is bothering you because I am not there anymore to listen to you. (hug, gives, present)

Youngbae: (cries) Noona? Are you going somewhere far? Why are you doing this?

Dara: (cries loudly) Jiyong? BFF!!! (hug) you are the person I am going to miss the most!! You are the only one who believed in me when most of them didn’t!!! You are the one who sleeps at 3 am in the morning just to teach me to be a better dancer and singer even though you will have an early schedule the next day. You are the one who did not stop on convincing YG and teddy to let me join 2ne1!! Without you jiyong I will not experience how it is to be a famous idol. Without You I will not reach my dreams. Gosh! I will miss your one sided smile, I will miss the way you tease me when you notice that I am feeling sad and I will miss you just being with my side always. I will truly treasure the memories I had with you in my heart. (hug tight)

GD is speechless. He just bowed his head and just cries silently. His tears just keeps on pouring on the floor. I can’t stop crying also. Damn I only met Dara unnie for just three days but I feel like I met her a long time ago. Gosh, this is so sad. The worst thing is that these five boys don’t know that Dara unnie can’t speak to them anymore. She will treat them differently once she will step out of this building. This is so embarrassing, I cried so loud!!! Can you blame me? This moment is so heartbreaking! GD didn’t even said his feelings to her!! 

Dara: When we meet in the future and I will not be the same Dara that you once knew? Remember that once in your life you have met the dorkiest and the most adorable YG member! Whatever happen guys, I will always love you!! Thanks guys for making my stay here in YG less frustrating..Bye!! bye!! Take care!!!

Dara unnie started to walk to the door when GD stopped her by hugging her at the back crying.

GD: What is this Dara? I don’t understand what’s happening? I am so confused. Are you leaving us? Are you leaving ME? I….I.. can ‘t leave without you anymore D.. I have been so depended on you that I don’t know what would I do if you’re not here by my side anymore. Dara, I love you! Don’t leave me!! (crying hysterically)

Dara: (Take GD’s hand away from her) I need to Ji! I’m so tired of not being respected in this company. I’m not happy here anymore. Bye…