Chapter 12

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

 

JULY

It's time for SM weekend!!! And im here at the couch waiting for it!!! I am so excited of what SM sajangnim's news about the upcoming girlgroup which Dara unnie will be the leader!! and i am also excited because after the show  I WILL BE THE FIRST EVER FAN WHO WILL SEE THE TOP SECRET MEMBERS OF THE UPCOMING GROUP IN PERSON!!! YAP!! YAP!!! Dara unnie called me last night she said that she wants to hang out with me and I also can tag along with her at SM!!! She said that she will finish her work first and that it is ok to watch them practice and record some songs because SM sajangnim said that it is alright as long as I will keep it a secret and only just 1 person knows... and that LUCKY person is ME!!! OMG!! I am so excited!!! Will I be a SM artists fan now?haahaha… I will see Dara unnie PRODUCING MUSIC!!!! YAHOO!!!! I WILL SEE THE FOUR OF THEM PRACTICE!! YES!! I am now dancing because of excitement while saying "WOHOO!!WOHOO!!!WOHOO!!!" then i heard someone laugh.... As i turned around, i saw BIGBANG!!! OMG!!! He saw ME!!! TOP opp saw me dancing crazily!! This is so embarrassing!!!!

TOP: I didnt know you can dance pau..you should audition as a trainee here at YG (LAUGH)

Seungri: OMG!! NO WAY!! You called that dancing hyung? I'ts the worst dance step i have ever seen!!!

Me: (throws the pillow at Seungri) Aishhh!!! Seungri if you dont have good things to say better shut up!!! You always make fun of me!!! What is your problem!!!

Seungri: (laughs) Someone is pissed off!!

Me: (i was going to attack Seungri when Youngbae stopped me while laughing) Let me go Youngbae!! I am going to kill that good for nothing PEST!!!!

GD: Hey, hey, hey, Seungri and Paulette stop that...Geez, you are like children....(sit)

Me: He started it!!! He is the one who is childish!! Looks like a man but acts like 3 year old child!!

Seungri: Whatever noona. why you? you are what 24? but you dont act like 3 year old but look like a 96 yearl old lady!!wahahahaha!!!

Me: WHY YOU!!!! YOU BETTER RUN FAST PEST BECAUSE IF I CATCH YOU, YOU WILL BE DEAD!!! DEAD MEAT!!! ( I was fuming in ANGER!!)

Daesung:  Hey noona, It is starting!!! SM WEEKEND is starting. If you continue to chase Seunri you will miss the show…

Me: (I stopped chasing Seungri but before focusing my full attention at the show I glared at him and said) We are not finished yet Seungri!!!! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

HOST: GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!!!! Last week we have interviewed SNSD about their all kill new single and they revealed that the TOP SECRET members of the upcoming girlgroup worked hard for that single...They had also revealed that SM president will talk about the upcoming girlgroup on our show today..so lets welcome SM’s president LEE SO MAN!!!!

LSM: Good afternoon…

Host: Take a seat first sajangnim..I have to congratulate you because SNSD is currently number one in all music charts for 3 consecutive weeks now… How do you feel about that?

LSM: I am very very happy of what SNSD is achieveing now… They totally deserved it.

Host: You are here because you will talk about the upcoming girlgroup right? Does the upcoming girlgroup has a name already?

LSM: Neh, They will be called E4S. Extraordinary, Exceptional, Exciting and Eccentric Superstars They are a 4 member girgroup.

Host: Extraordinary? Exceptional? What is extraordinary and exceptional about them sir?

LSM: The 4 girls are extraordinary and exceptionally talented with good attitude. As you all know like what SNSD said their hit single was composed and produced by the leader, the choreography, the styling and the MV concept and stage design was all done by the members of ES4. Exciting because they are not just sing and dance idols. They will be a girlband too like Ft Island and CNBLUE.

Host: So you mean they can all play instruments?

LSM: Yes, Ms. Star will play the lead guitar, Fab will play drums, lokey will play the piano and tri will play the bass guitar.  Our plan is when they are in their typical kpop music, you know the catchy lines and dance steps, their concept is mature and y. Every first single of their album or mini-album we will start with the the typical KPOP music. So it means that their debut song will be the song where you can dance and has a catchy melody and lines.and every  second single is where they will have their band concept. Alternative rock/ POP rock songs.

_____________________________________________________________________________

TOP: WOW!!! These girls is sure is exceptional.. WOW!! I would be so excited to meet them once they debut!!! They know how to play instruments!!! I have never seen a girlgroup like CN blue and ft island!!!

Me: Yeah!! I will surely love the LEADER for sure!! Composer, knows how play the guitar and I’m sure she will be gorgeous because she is from SM.. I am so excited!!!

GD: HEY!!! PAU YOU TRAITOR!!! I thought your ultimate idol is DARA!! You are a CHEATER!!!

Me: (startled) Aishh!!! Ofcourse she is my number 1!! That Ms. star is number 2!!happy? (gosh, he don’t know that Ms. Star and Dara unnie is the same..hahaha) So can I peacefully watch now?

Host: So the members of the upcoming group are ready now?

LSM: Ofcourse, they are so ready….. We finished recording all the songs..The mini album is ready to be released now..  The girls are practicing all day and all night for their debut…They have actually worked hard for their debut. All the songs in the album are produced and composed by ms. Star. The choreography was done by  Lokey, the styling,  and make-up will be done by Fab  and the MV planning, stage Design and the Concept was planned by Tri. They have actually got this debut all planned.. All I did was just guide them.. I never even change their plans because it was better than I expected. They even have the CD designed already. And mind you, the CD design and casing is so cool!! They have already planned the promotions up to the promotion of the second single… I was so shocked when they presented it to me. The plan was so good. It is a plus factor because one of them is an IDOL before.. (smirk)

Seungri: (SHOCKED) An IDOL BEFORE!!! OMG!!! ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I’M THINKING? (looks at GD)

GD: (SHOCKED) DARA (whisper)

Me: (OH MY!! This is not good!!) What are you saying Seungri..hahahaha (awkward laugh)…. it’s not Dara unnie.. Why? Dara knows how to produced a song? I think no? right GD?

Daesung: Oh yeah, it’s not Dara noona… Ms. Star is a music producer right? It can’t be Dara…. I have listened to SNSD song and it is well written and well produced .. I’m not saying that Dara can’t do that but I didn’t see her producing and writing songs… Unless someone is secretly teaching her (looks at GD)

GD:  I taught her… I have been teaching Dara how to produce songs and how to use the gadgets at the recording booth when teddy hyung is not around. I accidentally saw her music notebook before, it has lyrics with piano notes and chords. I didn’t even know that she can play the piano and guitar. The lyrics was `great and since I know how to play the guitar I tried to play the songs. And the melody is so good and catchy. So that’s why i taught her how to be a music producer. I once had the privileged to listen to her produced song, it was a pop song with just only her in the vocals? And it was so good. If it was released it will be a hit. But she don’t want me to tell sajangnim about it…because he she said he wont appreciate it anyway….

TOP: OMG!!! YG’s LOST is SM’s treasure!!! I didn’t know that Dara noona can be so talented!!  She is a music genius like you Jiyong!! You have trained the GIRL VERSION OF YOU!!

Me: ( OMG! So jiyong taught her about music producing. What now? What would I tell unnie about this? GD and the fuys  knows about it now) Hey guys, you can’t really be sure if that Ms. Star is really Dara you know. It might be someone else. We didn’t know maybe there are idols that resigned in their company too and knows how to produce music.

Seungri:  (frowned) Why are you so negative about this huh? Don’t you want to see Dara noona? Or maybe you knew about this all along you just don’t want to tell us. And now that we actually know where she is, you are letting us believe that Ms. Star might not be noona. So now I know why you always watch SM weekend because you know that DARA NOONA and Ms. STAR is the SAME!! YOU KNEW WHERE NOONA IS, YOU ALSO KNOW THAT JIYONG HYUNG IS LIKE AN INSANE PERSON GOING TO PLACES JUST TO FIND DARA AND YET YOU DIDN’T TELL HIM?

ME: (!!! They ALREADY FOUND OUT THAT I KNOW THAT UNNIE IS IN SM!! I MUST DENIE IT!! And MUST GET OUT OF HERE FAST!!) I don’t know what are you talking about Seungri!! Why are you accusing me of such things huh? If I know all unnie’s whereabouts and plans why would I still bother watching SM WEEKEND? I don’t know what are you talking about!! Geez!!!! Earlier you were teasing me now you are accusing me? Do you have a problem with me or something?

Youngbae: Ok!! Ok!! Pau calm down. Seungri just shut up. We don’t really know if it is that is really Dara noona.. ok? We just wait for their debut to find it out. So for the mean time lets all be friends now OK? Seungri, say sorry to Paulette..

Seungri: I am so sorry paulette…

Paulette: (whatever, he actually hurt my feelings..even if the lying thing is true.) I will be going now.. I told sajangnim that I will be absent this afternoon. I will be going somewhere. (Then I went out)

Damn! DAMN!!! DAMN!! That was so close!! The Pest was so smart!! That was so awkward!!OMG!!! How can I face them in the future when unnie debuted? When they already know that I lied!!! OMG!!! I will resign promise!! Aishhh, I didn’t finished the show because of the PEST!! Aishh Seungri why do you have to be so smart!! I don’t have to worry for now it will ruin my mood. YES!!! I will be meeting Dara unnie!!! OMG!! WILL I SEE SUPER JUNIOR? MY DONGHAE OPPA?!!!! KYAHHH!!!! I immediately hired a taxi and went to SM building..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS!! tnx!!!