Chaos IN THE DRESSING ROOM

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

 

                As I was heading to Bigbang’s direction to make cheering tools for E4S, CL yelled at me:

CL: And where do you think you’re going? Did you forget that you are here to take care of us? What if something happened to us and you are there making some STUPID cheering tools for a PATHETIC rookie group? Did sajangnim pay you to do that? NO, right? So get your back here and DO your ING JOB!!!

Me:  (gosh, I hate that ing !! I HATE HER SO MUCH!!! ARGHH!!!PATIENCE PAULETTE PATIENCE)

CL: What are you standing there for!?! HURRY UP!!

Seungri: Hey , don’t talk to noona like that!!! She is older than you!! Respect her!!!!... You disrespectful !!!!

Me: Seungri its ok.. she is right anyway....  Guy’s you can go... I’ll make something at the dressing room ok?  (They nodded at me reluctantly at went to the parking lot)

CL: (tapping her foot impatiently) IM WAITING!!!

Me: IM COMING!!!! Geez.... (Then I muttered “”)

CL: Wait a minute... What did you just say?

Me: I said Lets go, YOUR HIGHNESS....

CL: Your highness? Hmmmm.. I LIKE THAT!!!! From now on you have to call me that all right?

Me: (Humble much? Eeewww) whatever you say YOUR HIGHNESS

               

               As we entered the dressing, I was so shocked because Bom unnie slapped CL!!! OMG!!! That was so AMAZING!!!! Hahahaha.. you should have seen CLs face..hahahaha...  She deserves it anyway!!! I have been wanting to do that a long time ago...hahahaha... gosh, i am so bad...hahahaha

CL: ING !!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?

BOM: I can’t believe that you used your body to get what you want!!! You actually used your body to get the most parts in a song? OMG!!! I really can’t believe you!!!!  That is so low CL!!!

YG: Stop it BOM!! We will talk about all this after your performance...

BOM: and YOU!!!! I bet the content of the CD that Dara is talking about is you and CL having a...a.... OMG!!! I can’t believe this is happening... and you sajangnim have a wife and a kid... (crying hysterically)

CL: GOD!!! Shut up BOM! STOP IT!!! You’re overreacting!!!! Get over it!! This is the 21st century for goodness sake... Everybody uses anybody right now grandma... smart people knows how to use someone’s weakness for his or her own advantage.. And I will DO whatever it takes to become a successful solo artist....!!!

Minzy: Gosh, unnie!!! I don’t know you now.. Greed had just taken over your brain that it is hindering you from differentiating what is right from what is wrong... Smart people you say? More on PATHETIC PEOPLE!!!

CL: IF I WERE YOU MINZY, I WILL SHUT MY MOUTH UP!!!  OKAY? IM STIILL OLDER THAN YOU SO YOU SHOULD RESPECT ME!!!

Minzy: Oh really unnie? You ARE THE BEST EXAMPLE OF A PERSON WHO DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED!!!

CL: WHY YOU LITTLE !!! (She was about to slap Minzy but Bom unnie stopped her)

BOM:  YOU JUST TRY THAT AGAIN CL AND I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR UGLY FACE WILL BE UGLIER!!! THAT NO COSMETIC SURGERY WILL REPAIR IT!!! YOU HEAR ME!!!

Teddy: OK!!! Ok!!! Stop it now you three... BOM STOP IT (tries to hold her shoulder)

BOM: GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU FREAK!!!! YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING!!!  Once this album promotion is done I am going to resign!!! I don’t care if I will not be an idol anymore I have to just get away from this SICK agency....

MINZY: And I am going to resign too... I am sure that there are other companies out there who will take me in..  I know I will be back to zero with my career once I resign but I have to... I just can’t take this anymore... I am not happy here anymore...

YG: YOU JUST CAN’T RESIGN WHENEVER YOU WANT AND FOR WHATEVER THE REASON IS!!! YOU ARE STILL MY ARTIST UNTIL YOUR CONTRACT EXPIRES!!!  AND REALITY CHECK YOUR CONTRACT EXPIRES 3 YEARS FROM NOW!!! SO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU WILL REMAIN AS A YG ARTIST!!!!

BOM: you do know sajangnim that I’m your artist for many years now right? And do you really believe that I have no clue on whatever you’re doing? I may not know with your ual relationship with CL but it doesn’t mean that I don’t know other things right? I AM NOT BLIND SAJANGNIM!!!!  So, if you don’t let me and Minzy go after this album promotions, I WILL GOING TO TALK ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS AGENCY AND I AM GOING TO TALK ABOUT WHAT I KNOW TOO!!! THE MEDIA WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!

YG: YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!!! YOU DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO DO THAT!!!

MINZY:  Who would have thought too that Dara unnie can blackmail you all right? You’ll just have to   wait and see then sajangnim...

CL: OH PLEASE!!! Stop this drama!!! Just let them go sajangnim..... You will still have me anyway!!!! I don’t care if the two of you will resign at least now they will just focus on me... As long as you still have me sajangnim no problem!!!

INKIGAYO STAFF: ammm... I am sorry to interrupt but ammm.... 2ne1 is next in 5 minutes so they will have to go to the backstage right now......

               

                      2ne1 are in the stage now performing their latest and last album as 2ne1... They are still great you know... But it’s not like before... They are just different now... Without Dara in it? They are just lacking.. .they are just empty... Right now they are just performing just for the sake of performing...  Not like before that you can really see that they are performing because they are happy.. Right now they are just like robots.. Performing without any emotions at all.. Seeing the best girl group in Korea and the best new band in the world incomplete? HURTS YOU KNOW.... It’s just sad...  they started as 4 member girl group, now they are 3 and by 3 months time there will be no 2ne1... They started as a happy, charming, full energy with lots of potential but look at them now....  It’s sad...It hurts...its disappointing...

 

 

I AM SO SORRY GUYS IFTHIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF ARGUMENTS!!!hehehehe.... ITS A PART OF THE STORY so that you can understand the story better...hehehe... also i ask for forgiveness for the super duper super duper late update..it’s just that i am busy in school right now..please forgive me!! Hope you will still support my fanfic... LOVE YOU ALL!!!