YG Presidents interview!!

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

What the hell sajangnim?!!!! What is he thinking? Is he underestimating unnie? Does he really want to ruin his company? He agreed on the deal so what is he doing? As much as I hate YG, teddy and CL and ruining them would really make me happy but I don't want to lose my job.. Cause for sure this company will have a hard time when unnie release those videos... and what about Bigbang, Seven and the other YG idols and artists? they can transfer to another company too but that will be a hassle... gosh!! I'm so scared right now.. I texted Dara unnie about sajangnim's interview at KBS "The Talk". OMG!!OMG!! its starting!!!

THE INTERVIEW

Host: Good morning viewers!!! Welcome to "THE TALK"!!! Our guest for today is the president of one of the most successful talent agency in Korea. This agency is the home of the most sought after idols, actresses and actors in our industry. So let's welcome YG PRESIDENT "Yang  Hyun-Suk"... (claps his hannd) Good morning sir! welcome to our show....

YG: it's a pleasure to be in this show.. Thank you...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Seungri: Look at him!! he looks so kind!! He could be an actor!! He really is a two face son of a !!!

Me: Seungri watch your mouth.. He is still our boss and he is still older than you... You should still respect him you know...

Seungri: I could never respect a man like him... (full of anger in his voice)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

continuation.....

Host: So how are you sajangnim?

YG: I'm fine.. a bit tired but I'm great..

Host:  what is 2ne1 doing right now? how are they feeling right now?

YG: They are ok.. They are practicing everyday and every night to give their fans an exceptional performance...

Host: 2ne1 are one of the 2 most indestructible girl group in Korea. Every time they released a song it always hit the number one spot and received all the awards at all music stations that's why no group promotes alongside 2ne1.. but then E4S entered the scene just recently gathering all the awards and claiming the number 1 spot at all music sites leaving 2ne1 with nothing... What is your reaction to this sir? what is 2ne1s reaction to this?

YG: There are many talented girl groups that is debuting every year and in this industry it is really hard to maintain the popularity. We always know that there will come a time that they will meet their match..  There will come a time that a new girl group will come and try to steal away 2ne1s crown.. They may succeed at first but they will never overthrow 2ne1 in their throne..  In a sea of girl groups I believe 2ne1 stands out....and of course 2ne1 and our producers work really hard to make songs that we think the public will enjoy..  as for E4S? I think they just debuted at the right time and maybe because of what we call "Beginners Luck"...They should enjoy the limelight because it won't be long that MY 2ne1 will rise up again... They just lost one of their member so they are not in a good shape.. The fans might be still shocked and feel awkward  watching that the 4 member group is now a 3 member group.. Among the three girls? CL is the most affected,  it's like losing a sister she said...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Me: WOW!!! Sajangnim really is great in interviews... He knows how to answer questions.. But don't you think sajangnim is too much?

Seungri:   I know right? It's like he is trying to fight with SM with his statement in there... E4S should just enjoy the limelight coz it won't be long because his 2ne1 will rise up again? that's just too much...

Me: IF 2ne1 can bounce back that is!!! is he blind? 2ne1's fans is getting lesser and lesser while E4S gains the supporter that they lost..... He should accept the fact that yes 2ne1 is still on top but they can never be on top of E4S anymore....

Seungri: but it is really early to say because E4S just released their debut album you know... and it can be that he is right? the fans might still be awkward seeing them to be only a 3 member group now? but we will see....and CL is most affected? Oh please!! She is the happiest!!!! It's all her fault anyway!! Lying bastard!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

continuation.....

Host: We all know who is the member who left, right viewers? She is formerly known as 2ne1s Dara Park but now she's is called "Ms. star" the leader/music producer of E4S.. The new girl group of YG's rival company SM entertainment... Sajangnim what happened? Why is Dara/ Ms. star is in SM entertainment right now?

YG: She didn't renew her contract with us. Maybe she is not happy anymore in our company (tearing up).... She is like a daughter to me..  When she said the she wouldn't renew her contract I felt sad... but I just agreed on her decision... It's hard letting go of a person who is like a daughter to you but if she isn't happy with us anymore then I should let her go.. Even though she has many anti-fans and she is dragging the other girls down because of it we didn't fire her.... We all know she is the weakest in the group.. She doesn't sing well she doesn't dance well too so if I am a bad president I should fire her right? but I didn't because I care for her...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Seungri: Best Actor award goes to YG!!!! What a ING ACTOR!!! A LYING MOTHER ER!!! He never treated her like a daughter!!! He treated her like CRAP!! They treated her here like CRAP!! and he even cried!!!! What an !!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

continuation.....

Host: Ow ok... so sajangnim why do you think she didn't renew her contract? was it because she is not happy anymore? or do you think there is something else?

YG: Dara was always the greedy one...  Ever since the pre debut days she would steal the spotlight from the other girls.. She wants all the attention to be on her... She would always complain on why I didn't accept the commercials, movies or dramas that were offered to her.. of course I could not do that.. She is in a group.. they should be seen equally by the other fans.. She can't outshine the others...

Host: I know Dara personally sajangnim and being greedy is not one of her qualities.. I'm just saying.... I think when you're in a group there will be really one member there that will outshine the others.. there will be someone in there that will always stands out..  you can't avoid that..and that's why fans has what we call "biases" anyway and it's a key too for a group to be popular.. Dara/Ms.Star is very charismatic it's like she always glows and she is really beautiful too so without her knowing she outshines the other members.... and she is always kind with the fans...

YG: (frowns) oh? so you're friends? She is not that kind you know.. every time a fan gives her something she would always give it to the staff in YG or just throws it away... To tell you honestly she is a diva.. Unprofessional... she is always late in her commitments and in practice.. Always demanding things. She has no right to demand things when she is not a good performer!!!.

Host: Dara is a very good friend of mine sajangnim... and I knew her for a very long time...  and I tell you she is not like that.. but if that's what she's like in your company then ok I respect that.. There is always two side in a story anyway.. .. Yeah she is lacking in the singing and dancing department compared to the other members of HER group but compared to the other members of some of the other girl groups I think she is way better... but that was when she was with 2ne1... Now with e4S? she is amazing!! she sings so great she dances gracefully and she also produces her groups debut album..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Seungri do you know that Dara unnie and that host are friends? he really is defending unnie...

Seungri: no I don't know noona... and what is wrong with sajangnim? noona is not like what he is saying.. Noona is not the greedy one!! CL is!!!! and what is he saying that noona gives away or throws away the gifts that fans gave? she'd never do that!! she always keep it in her house.. do you know that she has a room in her house that is full of gifts from the fans!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

continuation.....

YG: She is not true to herself then when she is with you if you see her like that... I have to agree to you though when you said that she is great now... Suspiciously great that is....  she could not be that good!!! it's impossible... The dancing maybe I can believe that because of the long hours of practice.. The singing part? I don't know.. Maybe they used someone else's voice or whatever..  and she just lip-synch to all their performances.. Lip synching is a forte of SM artists anyway... Producing and composing? that is not believable too... The Dara I knew and I knew her for a very long time too don't know how to create music.. (laughs) that's really funny.. how could anyone believe that..hahhaha but don't get me wrong she is like a daughter to me but people should know her true self...

Host: OK!!! that was strong words sajangnim.. With your statements right now? the whole KPOP world will be talking about it and would give their opinions too..  Thank you sajangnim for granting our interview.. 

YG: Sure anytime.. Thank you too.. (smiles)

Host: ok people our interview with YG president is done.. This is a very intriguing interview neh? and very shocking for me too and maybe for all of you.... We will try to get the other side of the story .. So Ms. Star my staff will be seeing you any day from now.. hehehe or I will ask you personally for you to grant my interview.. hehehehe what would I say to this is I knew Sandara Park way way back.. You don't know that neh? but we are very good friends.. we are childhood friends actually.. if I could describe Dara Park in one word? it would be strong!!!.. so viewers? until next time!! thanks for watching "The talk"!! BYE BYE!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thats it for the interview!!!!

what do you think about it? Whats your reaction with YGs interview?

let me know by commenting below!!!