Day 1 Morning (Seeing 2ne1)

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

Day 1 (Morning)



        By the way this vacation is a dream come true. Eversince I got addicted to K-pop (since 2009 when 2NE1 debuted) it's my dream to go to Korea and see my favorite YG family artists. My salary is only 3500 pesos a month (Nurses salary here in the Philippines is so low that's why I am also dreaming to work in a foreign country) so what did I do? I saved 1000 pesos every salary. I have started to save since 2010 (that is 3 years ago). Ok let’s go to the exciting part of day 1.
After checking in the hotel (I’m planning to stay for 5 days) and unpacking my stuff, I immediately went to the YGE building. Upon arriving there, as expected there are many fans outside the building. Have you seen "Your Beautiful" drama where there are many fans with banners outside the building? That is exactly the same scene when I got there. Thank God I know Korean language (I also enrolled myself to a Korean language school last year) because I overheard a group of fans talking.
 
Girl 1: OMG! I hope I will be lucky today! Please lord let me be lucky today.
 
Me: (Cant help to in, in their conversation) Excuse me miss but what is going on? Why are you saying that you hope you will be lucky today?
 
Girl 2: it's because this is the day that we YG Family fans have been waiting for. You see, every year YG Entertainment randomly picked three lucky fans to tour around the building and meet the artist there personally. That is one of their ways to say thank you to the fans that supported their artists. 
 
Me: Wow! They are so cool. So? How to participate? I want to join! I'm from Philippines I went here just to see 2NE1 especially dara unnie. I badly want to be one of the three! I brought here gifts for bigbang, 2NE1, teddy, kush, YG and seven. 
 
Girl 3: How to participate? You just have to stand here, wait and pray that you will be the one of the three. If they will not pick you, you can just give your gifts to the staff that are going inside. And I am also excited if who will be the tour guide this year. CL and Seungri are the tour guides last year.
 
Me: Ok. Thanks for the info. (Lord, I am so good this year right? I have been honest, hard working and kind all year. So maybe you can give me my super early Christmas present? Let me be one of the lucky fans and also I hope Dara will be the tour guide.)
 
        I found a spot to sit near the entrance of the building so that when they already decide to pick the lucky fans I will be one of them. Then I started to feel hungry. When I was about to eat my sandwich, I heard the fans started shouting "2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1!" OMG!!! I am so happy and excited that I will be seeing 2NE1 for the first time. I saw a black van stopped at the building (the one you saw in 2NE1 TV), the door opened and the first one to step out is CL. She is pretty, very tall (maybe because of the heels she is wearing), she is wearing this black super tight pants (with silver spiky design), and a black leather jacket. She looks super cool and super fierce. But she has this unapproachable aura. It's like you're afraid to talk to her because she might just ignore you. The next one was Minzy. Minzy on the other hand was so cute; she is smiling and waving to the fans while entering the building. The third one was Bom. OMG she is y. She is not chubby at all. She looks so pretty like a doll. She is munching her favorite food corn. I was so excited because I know Dara will come out after Bom but the car started to go already.
 
Me (I asked the girl again): Where is Dara unnie? Why isn't she with the girls?
 
Girl 1: She is in there (pointing to a white Bentley)
 
Me (so Shocked): OMG! So it's true?
 
Girl 1: True? What's true?
 
Me: That dare unnie and G-dragon is a couple? *screams*
 
Girl 1: Ssssshhhh!!!… geez, lower down your voice.. No they are not together, they're just close friends. 
 
           Then the white Bentley stopped at the front of YG building. G-dragon was driving the car, he went out, waved to the fans happily, opened the door for Dara, and held her hand while going out the car. OMG! I am so happy. I don't believe that girl said that they are just close friends because they look like a couple to me. My heart starts beating rapidly and it's like I can't breathe because of happiness! An Appler like me seeing a scene like that? OMG! It feels like if I am going to die today I'll die happily. I am sure I’m going to DARAGON HEAVEN. (LOL) OMG! The first thing that enters my mind is OMG! I should tell this to my co-applers when I get back at the hotel! I can't wait to tell them they will totally die of spazzing. I should record this moment! Applers will worship me if they see this! I was about to get my phone and record Dara and GD when the Korean girl I was talking to earlier grabbed my phone and stopped me.
 
Me: (Glared at her) What are you doing?
 
Girl 1: (Glared at me) Don't ever think about recording and uploading it!
 
Me: Why? It's my phone! You don't have the right to stop me from using it because it's mine! And what are you afraid of? You said they are just close friends. 
 
Girl 2: They are really just close friends! Amm!?! You..You don't have the right to upload it because its invasion of privacy. You can go to jail because of it you know! 
 
Me: Fine! Whatever! But I really don't believe you when you said that they are just close friends.
 
          Dara and GD entered the building together waving and smiling at the fans. They really look good together. GD is so handsome. He is a small guy, skinny, and he is a few inches taller than Dara. He has this strong leader aura too like CL but he seems approachable because he was smiling and waving. And Dara? OMG! So gorgeous! She has the simplest outfit out of the three 2NE1 girls earlier but she really stands out! Or am I just biased? (LOL) She is a petite woman; she looks like just 18 years old even though she is already 30. A Vampire indeed. 
After the two entered the building me and the other fans starts to go back to our sitting positions and waited for the announcement of the three lucky fans to tour the building.