In search of Miss Right

He's My Girlfriend! (A Pretend)

 

The next day came and everyone woke up really early. Thanks to Niel’s banging on everyone’s door.

“EVERYONE. IT’S TIME.” Niel exclaims as he holds his alarm clock ringing none stop. He bangs on L.Joe and Ricky’s door before moving to CAP’s and Chunji’s. He made sure to wake them all up.

Changjo shook his head and sighs, sitting on the couch.

“Do you really have to do this?” He rolls his eyes at Niel for being so loud.

Niel only grins at him and nodded, still holding his loud alarm clock into the air.

“Of course. I can feel today’s gonna be a good day.” He winks and hangs his alarm clock on L.Joe’s door purposely to annoy them.

“HEY GUYS. WAKE UP.”

L.Joe snapped his door wide open and glares at Niel. His hair is a huge mess, eyes barely open and it made Niel laugh at his hyung’s irritated expression. He was sure he saw a vein popping at the top of L.Joe’s head. “Hyung! Shower up!” Niel pat L.Joe’s shoulder and moves to the kitchen to serve food.

CAP and Chunji appeared from their room and sat next to Changjo on the couch sleepily. Changjo rubbed his ears from annoyance. “Can anyone turn that alarm off?” He asked, completely disturbed at the continues ringing. Ricky finally appeared from his room and took the alarm clock hanging on their door knob, yawning as he search for the snooze button.

The continues ringing of the alarm clock hurts everyone’s ear. Ricky started to panic when he couldn’t figure out how to turn it off.

“YAH. HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF?!” He half yells and tosses it to Chunji. Chunji’s eyes snapped open when the alarm clock landed on his lap. The loud ringing made CAP and Chunji fully awake.

Chunji’s eyes snapped open when he felt the alarm clock land on his lap, he looked terrified. Like it was a granade tossed to him instead of an alarm clock; and like it was gonna explode soon.

CAP groaned and took the couch pillow to cover his ears.

“WHAT THE CRAP.” Chunji exclaims and searches for the switch but he couldn’t find it no matter how many turns he make on the clock. Changjo just sighed and plugged a finger in his ears calmly.

Chunji started to panic when the alarm started getting louder.

“Crapcrapcrapcrap.” Chunji cursed repeatedly. He jumped in surprise when L.Joe took the alarm from behind and calmly switched it off; a tooth brush in his mouth.

“That’s how you do it, looser.” L.Joe says before walking away to shower first. Chunji mimicked him and slumped down on the couch, arms crossed and fully awake now.

Niel invited everyone to the kitchen to eat before taking their turns in the shower.

After an hour, everyone settles at the front door.

“Okay, what kind of girl are we going to look for?” Chunji asks as he pocketed both his freezing hands in his jacket pocket. Niel looked at everyone in question, especially at Changjo. Ricky just scratched his red ears, waiting for anyone to answer.

“Changjo?” Chunji calls. Everyone glanced at Changjo.

Changjo just blinked and shrugs.

“Ask L.Joe hyung. He’s the genius here.”

CAP blinked sleepily.

“Just find a random girl who’s willing to pretend as Changjo’s girlfriend.” Ricky whines and opens the door. It’s clear that he wants this to be done. Everyone nodded, except for Chunji who stand rooted on his spot.

“Wait. Just a random girl?” Chunji exclaims. Everyone turned and stopped to take a look at Chunji.

“What?” L.Joe asked with a straight face. Niel tilted his head in confusion. Changjo and CAP just gave him a blank stare.

“Don’t you have your tastes on girls??” Chunji’s left eye twitched in irritation, clearly annoyed at how careless his other members are. “You can’t just hire a random girl. We have to have our standards. A very high one!”

Niel, Changjo, Ricky and L.Joe looked at each other and nodded in agreement. They know they should trust Chunji in this for he knows a lot about girls. He’s the expert when it comes to this.

“Oh, yeah. Sure. Any ideas?” L.Joe asked everyone, rubbing his pointy nose.

“A girl with long straight hair..” Ricky suggested with a content nod. “A girl who flips her hair like a goddess..” Niel says dreamily. Changjo hit Niel to wake him up. “You look stupid.” Changjo commented with an emotionless face. Niel only shrugged and kept on dreaming.

Chunji looked at CAP and raised his eyebrows.

“Wake up.” L.Joe noticed this and  tugged on CAP’s coat. CAP opened his eyes and looks around him.

“What.”

Chunji let out a sigh.

“We were discussing what we’re gonna look for.” Chunji informs, lacking details. He wants their leader to be in this too.

“Didn’t you say we’re gonna look for a girl?” CAP blinked and yawns. Niel and Ricky snickered from behind.

Chunji face-palmed again. ‘Seriously, this guy isn’t paying attention.’ Chunji thought.

“You’re not listening.” He shook his head. CAP scratched the back of his head and stretched his arms. It’s not that he’s not listening; he knows his dongsaengs can do this even without his help. He has confidence in them and he trusts them for he knows each individuals strengths and skills. He knows they could do anything as long as they have each other.

CAP put his arms behind his head and watched s in silence.

--

At the mall.

“Alright, let’s split up. That way we can easily find a girl.” Chunji announced, waving a finger at everyone.

Everyone nodded in agreement. “Partners with whom?” Chunji asked L.Joe. L.Joe started to formulate another idea and looks at everyone.

“Alright. Ricky and Changjo go on south. Chunji, you’re going with CAP. And I’ll go with Niel.” He says. A wide grin appeared on Niel’s lips the moment he heard his partner; nodding his head in agreement. He stood beside L.Joe and nodded at everyone encouragingly.

“We’ll use our own strategy to get the girl’s picture and number.” L.Joe informs and shows them his phone. “Got that?” He asks for confirmation.

“That’ll be easy.” Chunji smirked, excited for their mission.

Changjo just nodded blindly, unsure of what to do. Ricky cheers and hooks his arms around Changjo’s masculine ones.

“Let’s go!”

--0--

Everyone ended up splitting with their partners after a few hours of fail searching. They thought it will be faster and effective if they search alone; that way, the girls wouldn’t be too shy to approach them.

L.Joe nodded at Niel in encouragement.

“I’ll be going from here.” He says to Niel. Niel looked a bit hesitant about the idea of splitting up. He doesn’t have any confidence when girls are involved. He doesn’t know how to hold a long conversation with them so what more to ask for their contact information.

“Hyung, I’m not sure about this.” Niel bit his thumb worriedly. L.Joe was about to leave when he noticed the troubled look on Niel’s face. He let out a soft chuckle and placed a hand on Niel’s shoulder comfortingly. Niel slighty turned his head and looked at L.Joe’s hand on his shoulder.

L.Joe gave Niel’s shoulder a light squeeze and nodded.

“Hey, you can do this.” He started and smiled. “They’re just girls. They don’t bite.” L.Joe chuckled lightly. He  doesn’t know how to lessen Niel’s uneasiness. He couldn’t put up the proper words for him to say as much as he want to. But when he saw Niel’s smile, that’s when he knew Niel has gaining his confidence back.

"You're right."

"That's the spirit." He nods his head once at Niel before turning on his heels.

“Oh. And by the way…” L.Joe abrubtly stopped and turns his head to look at Niel from behind him. Niel looked back at L.Joe and tilts his head.

"Mm?"

“Don’t play around too much with the girls… or I’ll get jealous.” L.Joe winked playfully before finally walking away.

Niel froze as he let L.Joe’s words sink in. He felt his cheeks heat up as L.Joe’s words echoed in his head.

“W-what?”

-

After a few more hours of searching, they all met up and settled in front of the mall.

“Alright. Everyone, what do we have?” L.Joe asked and looks at them one by one.

L.Joe’s eyes lingered on Niel for a moment when he noticed something changed about him.

“What happened to your hair?” He asked. Niel unconsciously touched his hair and smiles awkwardly.

“I had a haircut.” He says simply.

“A haircut in the middle of your mission?” L.Joe raised an eyebrow.

Niel nodded shyly, looking down.

/FROM LEFT TO RIGHT. NIEL'S NEW HAIRCUT. tho I think nothing much changed. He's still purty.

 

Ricky raised his hand to call their attention.

“I only got two nuna’s and an ahjumma.” Ricky announced. Everyone turned their attention to him.

-Flashback at Ricky’s mission-

Ricky walked around the mall when he spotted two nuna’s giggling from not far away. They’re must be on their twenties already. And they’re obviously checking Ricky out. ‘Target locked.’ Ricky touched his lower lip and approached them.

“Annyeong!” He greeted them cheerfully. The two nuna’s squealed, one of them couldn’t resist and pinched Ricky’s cheek.

“You’re so cute!” One of them complimented. Ricky just showed them a charming, shy smile.

“Ah, really?” He bit his lips shyly and smiles at the ground. The girls squealed at how cute Ricky is.

“Aw! What’s your name?” The older one asks. “And what’s your number?” The other one asked.

Ricky looked up at them and grinned. He wasn't still doing anything yet but---- Mission accomplished.

Chunji looked at Ricky in disbelief.

Wait. Did you said Ahjumma??” He asked in bewilderment. Ricky just nodded his head innocently.

Ricky saw an ahjumma having troubles on her shopping bags.

“Let me help you, ma’am.” He asks and took the heavy bags from her.

The woman looked up at Ricky and fixed her fashionable shades.

“Omo. What a very charming young man you are.” She says seductively and touches Ricky’s cheeks. Eyes hungrily looking at Ricky’s innocent face. Ricky just gave her a charming smile and says his thanks, oblivious of the ahjumma's stare.

“Hey, do you want to come with me?” She asks sweetly, like a noona offering a candy towards a kid.

Ricky let out a soft cackle and shook his head.

“I’m sorry, but my hyungs are waiting for me~”

“Oh…”  The lady looked a bit disappointed. “Do you have a phone number? We can meet up again if you want.” She asks and Ricky’s cheeks with the back of her long fingers. Ricky’s eyes brightened and nodded excitedly. Another mission accomplished.

Chunji almost fainted at Ricky’s innocence. Niel’s mouth hanging wide open. Changjo choked. He wanted to strangle that old ahjumma who attempted to seduce Ricky. He wouldn’t let anyone ruin Ricky’s purity. Not him.

“She’s only going to harass you!” Chunji fumes, red and extremely worried. L.Joe fans Chunji’s face by his hand to calm him. “Remind me not to get Ricky involved in this.“ Chunji nodded his head at L.Joe and says his thanks.

“I had girls following me..” Niel interjected blankly. Changjo and L.Joe turned their attention to Niel. Chunji looked at Niel expectantly and raised his eyebrows. “Then?”

-Niel’s flashback mission-

Niel pocketed both his hands and walked around the mall casually but he couldn’t look for a girl who’ll be willing to talk with him. As expected. But he had to admit that it frightened him when he saw a group of guys checking him out.

They must’ve thought he was a girl. Damn luck.

A unique salon caught his attention and he grinned. Having a quick haircut wouldn’t hurt, right? His long hair is becoming a nuisance to him now and he wanted to cut a few strands. He made his way and was welcomed to the salon.

Minutes later, he exited the salon and says his thanks to the stylists that gave him a very manly but cute makeover.

He kept a smile on his face as he looks around the mall, confident of his look.

He blinked when he felt like he’s being followed. He slowly turned his head to make sure and looks around.

His eyes slightly widened when he saw a group of five girls behind him. Squealing and screaming like a fangirl. “Look! A flowerboy!” He gulped in alarm and looks away. He took long strides to escape them but they also took quick steps to catch up to him.

Niel started to run when the girls are nearing him, and so does the girls. ‘Stop following me!’ He screamed in his head.

Other girls in the mall saw this chase and noticed Niel, some of them followed and joined the fangirls Niel gained thanks to his new haircut. The girls squealed and screams to catch his attention but Niel refused and kept on running away.

“Ahh! I’m not going for another haircut!” He promised himself before quicking up his pace.

And so this is where the chase started.

“… but I ran away.” Niel continues, blinking.

“WHY WOULD YOU RUN AWAY FROM GIRLS?” Chunji thought it’s the most stupidest thing to do on earth. Niel just scratched his head and laughs awkwardly.

“I didn’t know girls can be scary.”

“Aish.” Chunji shook his head and turned to CAP. He knows it’s useless if he reasons out to Niel how girls are a wonderful and amazing creature for him. How angel-like they are. To Chunji, they’re like a magical thing, goddesses that you need to be around.

“How about you? Did you have your girl?” Chunji asked CAP.

CAP just stared back at him. With Chunji's question, CAP mistook this as he was asking for his girlfriend.

“I’m not interested on girls.” He reported robotically.

Chunji’s mouth hanged open. ‘Why am I surrounded with these retarded people?’ He thought and slaps his forehead.

“PABO. THE GIRL IS NOT FOR YOU. WE’RE LOOKING FOR CHANGJO’S GIRL.”

“Oh..” CAP blinked in understanding and chuckles a bit. “You should’ve made it clear. I did searched but…”

-CAP’s flashback on his mission-

CAP yawned as he walk around the mall. He stopped in front of a furniture shop and saw a fine looking bed inside. “Girl you so fine..” He says in a rapper style tone and whistles. He stepped inside and admires the bed before jumping on it and lies down. Smiling in content as he placed his arms behind his head.

Chunji cursed all the curses he could think of and hits his head repeatedly.

“Pabopabopabopabo.” He kept on repeating. CAP had a smile on his face as he pictures his self sleeping on the bed he saw earlier.

“How about you Chunji?” L.Joe asked, ignoring CAP. It was him who found CAP on that state.  If he didn't, CAP would most probably still be sleeping on that bed.

Chunji raised his head and looks at L.Joe, smirking.

“Me? Do you really have to ask?”

Niel and Ricky leaned closer in interest. L.Joe and Changjo just stared at him blankly.

CAP just didn’t care and continues to daydream about his bed.

-Chunji’s flashback on his mission-

A mob of girls started to circle around Chunji, squealing and screaming for his name. The girls already know ‘The Chunji’. The boy every girl would die for. The boy every girl dreams for. And the boy who has a killer wink and the killer smile. Chunji is really famous to the girls. Anyone could say that.

“Hey, hey, easy. This guy has his time equally for all of you pretty girls.” He winks at them. Some of the girls fainted with hearts in their eyes as the screaming gets louder. Chunji gave them all a flying kiss and asks for their number, taking pictures of them in the process.

Niel and Ricky had their mouths wide open in amazement.

“Whoa… Daebak.” They said in unison.

L.Joe just chuckled.

“I kinda expected that.”

Chunji then turned to Changjo. “You should be thankful for having a hyung like me.” He smirked, proud.

Changjo just stared at him and nodded, not even impressed and moved.

“Yeah sure. Thanks.”

Changjo’s blank and meaningless thanks made Chunji feel doing OTL.

“Did you get any?” Chunji asked Changjo. Changjo just shrugged.

“I only went to take coffee. And bought some stuffs.” Changjo held the paper bags he’s holding.

Chunji and L.Joe just looked at each other in defeat. They should’ve known. Changjo is really famous with the girls. Even more famous than Chunji. The only problem is… Changjo isn’t even interested in a girl, yet. He doesn’t even look at girls.

“I got more than ten girls, I hope you’ll get to pick at least one of them.” L.Joe says and shows Changjo their pictures. Niel and Ricky tried to look at the pictures but they couldn’t. L.Joe took Chunji’s too, the only sane one in the group to have a proper girl’s number in his phone. Niel and CAP didn’t get atleast one number. L.Joe took the two nuna’s number from Ricky and ignored the ahjumma’s number he had.

On their way back home, Changjo inspects it.

--

Teen Top went home tiredly but the search for miss right is a failure.

Niel and L.Joe sat together on the couch, cuddling, while Changjo just sat on the floor in front of Niel, his left knee up as he rests his left arm on Niel’s knee.

Chunji paced around on the living room and shakes his head in disbelief.

“Man, you’re choosy.” He whined. “We met a lot of hot and pretty girls yet you refused ALL of them!” He shook his head in disappointment. Changjo just stared at the floor. None of the girls they showed him interests him. Sure he found some cute and pretty ones but he couldn’t help refuse. He doesn’t trust them. He just couldn’t have a stranger enter his life even if it’s for temporary.

"It was you who told us to have high standards." Changjo couldn't help but reason out, smirking on the inside.

He doesn’t like the idea of having a girl friend, even if it’s just a pretend.

“What a day.” He looked up when he felt Niel move.

He stretched his arms and yawned. “I don’t know if we’ll be able to see her but all I know now is that my girlfriend misses me.”

Changjo turned his head to look at Niel in disbelief.

“Wait. You have a girlfriend?” Everyone looked at Niel in shock.

Niel looked down at Changjo and laughs before standing up.

“Yeah. My bed.” He shook his bangs away from his eyes before walking towards his shared room with Changjo; saying his goodnight to his friends.

“I have to go too.” Changjo says and stands up to follow Niel. He wanted to rest as well.

CAP watched the couple as they kept on pushing each other on their way to their room, teasing each other again as usual.

“How about Niel?” He suddenly blurted out when Niel and Changjo disappeared to their room.

“What?” L.Joe raised his eyebrows at CAP. He doesn’t get CAP’s knowledge sometimes.

“Niel can pretend to be Changjo’s girlfriend. He looks like a girl. My type.”

“WHAT?!” Chunji exclaimed with wide eyes. He couldn’t believe CAP would say such things. L.Joe stared at CAP and thought about it.

“Hey hey! Not my Niel hyung!” Ricky protested and pouts.

Chunji hit Ricky’s head from behind.

“Pabo.”

-..-“


A/N: Another Macro! Chunji's face made me laugh. Thanks for reading once again! ^^ I kind of noticed I had words misplaced and mispelled at the recent chapters. Sorry about that~~