BonusCN: I really.. like you

He's My Girlfriend! (A Pretend)
A/N: Please don't kill JongNiel for this chapter. lol. Thanks for subscribing and leaving out reviews! I hope you enjoy~ ^^



cr:

-

“Wah! How could you beat me in DDR?!? You cheated!!!”

Changjo sighed as he drags his feet inside the hotel with the rest of his hyung walking so slowly behind him. Ricky kept on complaining how Niel beat him on a dance battle. Niel laughs and let the younger boy complains and sulks, pouting like a five year old Niel always think is cute.

“Now, now, Ricky. You can just try again some other time.” Chunji pats Ricky’s shoulder carelessly as he walks side by side with him. CAP only yawns and stole a glance at the quiet L.Joe. He raised an eyebrow in wonder how unusually quiet L.Joe is being. Is he having a problem?

This feeling isn’t right, there is something goin’ on. CAP made a mental note to talk to L.Joe and ask things out. He looks like he’ll be needing help soon and Minsoo promised himself he would help out L.Joe in all the way he can. It’s what they had agreed upon when they first met. “We’ll help out on each other. That’s a promise, right?” L.Joe’s bright smile flashes before his eyes as he remembers how bright and alive L.Joe was not a long time ago.

This time, their leader needs to break in, he can’t just watch from the back anymore and see L.Joe hurting. Something is bothering him. He has to do something, he’ll ask L.Joe when the opportunity comes.

Once everyone is settled in the living room, Haemi came with her maids pushing a trolley with different kinds of dish prepared. Ricky’s eyes sparkled at the sight of delicious foods served in front of him. Chunji welcomed the ladies and helped them prepare, winking at one of them and flashing them a smile.

“What’s this?” CAP questioned as he sat casually on the couch with Niel and Changjo beside him.

“Hm? Food of course. I don’t want to starve my guests.” She smiled cutely before glancing at Changjo’s direction who only had his eyes focused on his hands holding Niel’s. “Jong Hyun-ah, what dish do you want? I’ll ask our family chef to cook for you~” She clasps her hands together and used aegyo.

L.Joe remained silent as he sits on one of the single couches beside CAP.

“Anything will be fine.” Changjo simply answers without breaking his gaze on his and Niel’s connected hands.

Haemi grinned and nodded. “Okay! So, anyone up for soju?” She cheered, completely stealing everyone’s attention. L.Joe lifted his head and gave Haemi a look. What? But why alcohol? Drinking alcohol is dangerous, for someone might spill anything. He was about to speak but Minsoo beat him into it.

CAP straightened his neck and furrowed his eyebrows at her suggestion. No way he’ll allow his kids to drink alcohol this time.

“No. We are not drinking alcohol. Specially Ricky and the kids—”

But CAP’s words were ignored and he could only sigh at how quick Chunji welcomed the idea. “There’s nothing wrong for just a tiny, little sip, right??” Chunji grins and took the bottles in.

--

“Anyone up for another bottle?” Haemi giggled as she raised the fourth bottle of Soju she opened on her own. Changjo came back after washing his face and took his seat on one of the single couches.

Ricky and Chunji stood up and cheers with her while CAP snores away on the floor, already passed out. Everyone can tell CAP gets drunk so easily.

Niel grins and took another sip of his glass in one go. He slams the glass back on the small table and laughs loudly. “Ahh, this is soooo guurd—“ He grins as he sways a bit. He secretly stole a glance beside him where L.Joe sits. He smirked as L.Joe’s words repeats itself in his head like a broken tape. L.Joe will never like him. The truth Niel believed. Shaking his head, Niel raised his glass and asks for a refill. “Can I have morre?” He asked and made a pout.

Changjo noticed Niel’s behavior. What is wrong with him? He’s not usually one who drinks a lot. Changjo pulled his bangs to the side and sighs. Maybe, he and Niel needs to talk about stuffs to clear their confusion—to what Chanhee suggests— his confession, should he or should he just let the feeling pass and have his questions unanswered?

Damn. What should I do?

L.Joe calmly sips on his bottle beside Niel. He too noticed the strange behavior of Niel and it worries him. He raised one eyebrow and patted Niel’s shoulder in comfort. “Hey, easy.” He says softly, clearly concerned.

Changjo groaned and leans his back on the sofa behind him. He lets go of his bottle on the floor and turns his head to steal a glance at Niel, his eyes a bit unfocused, apparently, he’s just as drunk as everyone else in the room, but still not drunk enough.

“Hey, Niel-ah… jagiya—” He calls as he tries to fight the dizziness away, a slick smile coming its way on his lips. Ah, he wants Niel trapped in his arms. He wants to be close to him. He wants him to wrap his arms around his neck  and lock eyes with him. He wants him on his lap and share a passionate kis— Damn. This alcohol is making him crazy.

“Jong Hyuuuuun~” Changjo heard Haemi calling his name and sees the girl approaching him, stumbling a bit as she holds the green bottle on her right hand. He turned his head to look at her and suddenly forgot why he’s calling for Niel. “Jong hyunn-aah, want another bottle?” Haemi couldn’t control her giggle as she holds another bottle of soju on her hand.

She sways at the music for a bit before sitting on Changjo’s lap, facing each other. Changjo didn’t do anything and just let the girl do what she wants. Something everyone got extremely surprised at. This is the first time Changjo didn’t push the girl away. What’s going on?

“Heeey.” Changjo smirked and takes a hold of her waist, stealing a glance to see if Niel is looking.

Chunji rounded his eyes at how Changjo’s acting. Shizus, someone has to stop Changjo.

Ricky didn’t even notice and just continued dancing randomly into the music. L.Joe raised both of his eyebrows at Changjo before stealing a glance at Niel beside him who is busy admiring his glass of soju like a maniac, cackling and even kissing his glass.

L.Joe fought hard not to let Niel see what’s happening but he knows Niel has to do something. Niel has to act now, L.Joe made an attempt to raise both his arms to grab Niel’s shoulders but was stopped when the younger suddenly lies down on his lap and hugs his waist, eyes closed and lips in a pout. A sight L.Joe couldn’t resist to push away.

“N-niel.” L.Joe finds his self stuttering at Niel’s touch before looking back up at the two on the sofa in front of them, completely alarmed. They shouldn’t be sitting this close. They have to separate soon or Haemi will think they’re—

“Oppa, you know how I wanted you… right?” Haemi giggled as she draws circles on Changjo’s chest by her fingers before leaning down to rest her forehead on Changjo’s. “I know.” A vein twitched at the side of Changjo’s head when he found out Niel isn’t even watching them. He just smirked and closes his eyes. And when he reopens them once again, Haemi shivers at his cold gaze and could only frown at Changjo’s following words.

“Get off. Before I make you.”

Chunji let out a sigh of relief knowing Changjo is still on his right mind. He guess, there’s no need to grab Niel and throw him at them to wake Changjo up. Yep. Not needed to do such things. Or maybe, Changjo is just doing an act? An act to make Niel jealous? Chunji snorted. Well, that plan hella fail real hard. Niel isn’t even paying attention to them. Tsk.

Haemi pouted and pulls away unwillingly.

“Fine…”

Changjo inhales deeply and turns his head to look for Niel. He felt his jaw tighten at the sight of Niel lying his head on L.Joe’s lap with his arms wrapped tightly around their hyung’s waist. Why are they sitting so close to one another? Even with Haemi in the same room? Isn't it L.Joe's idea to not give the girl bad thoughts? So why are they together? Changjo grumbles and shakes his head. He has to do something. They shouldn't be sitting that close.

“Niel-ah,” He calls rather huskily before standing up and making his way towards them. L.Joe just watched as Changjo pulls Niel’s arms off around his waist. “Niel-ah… let’s go.” Changjo calls but Niel refused to get up.

“Noo.” Niel whines and tries pulling his arms away from Changjo’s hold and once again wrapping it around L.Joe’s waist. “L.Joe hyunngg…” Niel mumbled but Changjo and L.Joe heard it loud and clear. L.Joe closed his eyes and remained calm. Niel, please. Let go.

“Niel.” Changjo growls, losing his patience as he went to grab Niel’s arms once again. “Niel, I said let’s go, it’s already late.” Changjo closed his eyes as he fights the dizziness he’s having.

Haemi silently took another glass as she watches the scene in front of her.

Niel wriggles away but fails to get Changjo’s hold off of his arms. “Nooo, I’m still having fun. I’m not sleepy yet—“ L.Joe remained still on his place while Niel remained stubborn, refusing to part away from him. He didn’t dare move as he let the two have a tug war.

“I don’t care. You can have fun with me in our room.” Changjo tugged on Niels wrist harder and pulls him away from L.Joe. “Hyung.” He calls. L.Joe looked up with questioning gaze.

“Yes?”

Changjo grinds his teeth in irritation as to why L.Joe isn’t helping him get Niel off of him. Is he enjoying Niel’s touch? Does he like it that much whenever Niel hugs him like this?

“Sorry but I have to take my girlfriend now.” He says in a firm voice, jealousy can be heard and L.Joe can hear it clearly.

Changjo wraps his arm under Niel’s long legs and scoops him up in his arms. Niel groaned and tries opening his eyes. “Ah, Changgjo…” He whines but Changjo ignores him and proceeds to their room.

Haemi was about to stand up and follow them when Chunji’s sudden grip on her wrist stopped her.

“Want another drink?” Chunji smirked, obviously stopping her from stalking the couple outside. Haemi pouted and gave in, knowing Chunji’s intention.

“Okay, oppa.” She flashes him a bright smile to cover her disappointment, in which Chunji returned.

--

Changjo dropped Niel on their bed with him lying down beside his hyung, obviously tired. Niel let out an airy laugh as he tries to get up, the sudden movement adding to Changjo’s dizziness. He groans in annoyance when he felt Niel moving and getting up from the bed once again. Changjo sat up and went to grab Niel’s wrist and pulls him back to him.

“Ah, Niel, stay.” He groans.

Niel felt a tug on his wrist and loses his balance, making him fall back down on the soft mattress, but this time, with Changjo in between him and the bed. The colors moved swiftly before his eyes as his body moved forward. Crap. The world is spinning.

Niel tried reopening his now heavy eyes and groans in discomfort. Changjo didn’t dare move as Niel tries refocusing his vision above him.

“Ah, Changjoo-yah..” Niel calls softly and shakes his over grown bangs away from his eyes. Changjo remained silent and just stared back. He could never also miss the feeling of Niel’s body crushed on top of him.

Daniel looked down and instantly met eyes with Changjo’s dark orbs. “You…” Niel trails as he reaches to touch Changjo’s jaw, a big smile making its way on his plump lips. “You know… you’rl always on my mind. And I.. don’t know how to gget you out.” He grinned at his silly confession. He’s not even sure how he got those words out without worrying how the maknae’s going to react to it. He could careless to however Changjo is going to take it. At least, he got those words out. in a way.

Changjo can clearly tell how drunk Niel is. Is this the right time for him to confess? Or should he just wait for the more appropriate time—? They're drunk. Would Niel take him seriously in this state?

Niel was about to roll off of him but Changjo held him in place, wrapping both his arms around Niel’s waist and pulling his body much closer to his. This feeling… it felt odd but he likes it, is it wrong… if he would ask for more?

“Niel…” Changjo finally found his voice and raised his right hand to cup Niel’s chin. ‘You don’t know how hard I’ve been trying to get you out of my mind too.’ Changjo moved his eyes down to Niel’s lips. This time… is there someone going to open the door and walk in on them like what always happen? Or this time… no one’s going to interrupt them? Changjo isn’t even sure what’s going to be interrupted but as he lock eyes with Niel, he is sure he wanted something.

Niel just smiled and watches Changjo beneath him as he starts to lose himself on the maknae’s mysterious eyes.

Hyung…” Changjo moved his eyes back to look at Niel’s soft unreadable eyes. Should he? Could he? Would Niel allow him?

“Can I…” He hesitated as he gulps, scared and nervous to even ask. “Can I kiss you?” The question was very foreign to him for those words has never come out of his mouth. He shivers as Niel’s sharp eyes remained ghosted over his, not even breaking eye contact.

He waited, as Niel’s round eyes stares down on his own without emotion written over them. Emotionless. So blank. Did he asked the wrong thing? Why is Niel not answering?

His question wasn’t answered sadly, but when Niel moved and felt his hyung’s arms snaking itself around his torso and leaning down on him closer, Changjo caught his breath in his throat. The way Niel’s lips curved into a pout and how he ever so slowly decreases the small gap they have in between, Changjo’s mind completely went black and instinctively lifts his head off from the bed and leaning forward to meet Niel’s lips. This.. He felt even more light-headed as he now felt soft lips against his own.

Don’t be scared to try out new things— L.Joe’s words echoed at the back of Niel’s head as he closes his eyes. If that’s what he wants… then Niel will grant it.

He felt bubbles in his stomach. Why? He only has this when L.Joe is around, but why this, with Changjo? Is it because of the alcohol? Or maybe… his feelings for the other is starting to grow even more?

He felt Changjo’s strong arms wrapping around his shoulder and pulling him down even more closer. He felt as how Jonghyun tilts his head and deepens their kiss in a loving way. He felt how Jonghyun’s strong arms wrap themselves securely around his body as he embraces him. He felt secured in his arms and Daniel couldn’t help but like the feeling. He can even feel his feelings travel down to their now connective lips as they savor the moment. Niel didn’t want to think more. But this, he felt like he should’ve done this a long time ago. It felt good. It felt wrong yet so right at the same time. Jonghyun, what have you done to me?

All the hesitation and all the things preventing Changjo on creating a move suddenly flew out of the window when Niel took the first move. He felt something in his stomach bursts in happiness as he holds his hyung close to him. He couldn’t even believe this is happening. He has been dreaming this moment for a while now, would this be just another dream? Or this time, this here, right now, is real?

Changjo closed his eyes and made sure to let his emotions travel down to their now connected lips. He felt a shiver run up his spine when he heard Niel let out a small sound and felt how his hyung went to grasp his collar close to him, and how he’s even responding to his touch and kisses. Their once innocent kiss soon then turned into a passionate one, without even realizing they’re starting to change positions with Changjo pushing Niel’s back on the soft mattress under them.

Niel… I really… like you.”

---

L.Joe groans as he leans his head on the sofa behind him. Chunji went to the bathroom and only god knows what the hell he’s doing there. Ricky on the other hand is already fast asleep on the floor with their leader. Sighing, his right hand made its way to rub his temples.

“Hey,”

L.Joe turned his head and sees Haemi sitting next to him.

“Are you okay, oppa? You look like you’re having a problem, no?” Haemi showed him a worried look as she reaches out and holds his arm in comfort. L.Joe only stared at the girl’s arm on him and just sighed.

“It’s nothing Haemi,”

“Is it about Niel?” She asked softly, instantly gaining L.Joe’s attention.

L.Joe has been told, Haemi is indeed having thoughts that something is going on between him and Niel. Maybe this is the right time to clear those misunderstandings the girl is having.

“Look, nothing is going on—“

“You like her, don’t you?” Haemi smiled softly, not even waiting for L.Joe to finish his sentence. It looks like she’s the only one who can clearly understand L.Joe’s situation.

“I-I…” L.Joe was caught off-guard at her question. How could he deny the truth?

“Don’t worry, oppa. I won’t tell Jong Hyun.” She says and leans her back on the sofa as she fumbles with her fingers shyly. L.Joe watched her with round eyes, mouth agape.

Haemi bit her lower lip. “I just, I can tell you’re also hurting… just like me.” She whispers as she lowers her head. “I can totally see myself in you, oppa.” She says and lifts her chin to look back at L.Joe beside her.

“I want to be with him. Like how you wanted to be with Niel.”

“…Haemi, it’s not what you think—“ L.Joe looked at her sadly.

“No, oppa. I already know. You don’t have to hide it from me.” Haemi gave him a reassuring smile. “The looks you’re giving her. The smile on your face when she’s near. I can see how relaxed you are when Niel’s around. And how you take care of her. I understand it all. And don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.” She made a soft giggle for she find L.Joe’s actions cute and romantic.

“But… there’s someone blocking you from being with her.” Haemi’s giggle died down. “Just like mine…” She felt like they’re riding on the same boat and has to understand each other, help each other even.

L.Joe sighs and gives up, the alcohol is already doing its job and he couldn’t even think straight now or to even deny Haemi’s words. He leans his back behind him as he crosses his arms. She’s right. But he knows there’s nothing he can do. At least, not now.