BonusCN: Tease

He's My Girlfriend! (A Pretend)


A/N: Here’s a bonus update! Though I’m not so sure if I should really include this scene or not. But nevertheless, I hope you’ll like it. ^^, Thank you for reading!



Chunji followed Haemi skip outside by his eyes. It was really obvious she’s going to follow the couple who had gone out. Is she stalking them? The answer is clear. Yes, she is.

“What do you think she’s up to?” He asked the fourth youngest when he made sure Haemi had stepped outside of the gym door.

L.Joe stood beside Chunji and crossed his arms, watching the door Haemi had disappeared into.

“We’ll find out. But I just hope Changjo knows what he’s doing.”

Ricky stood behind his two hyungs and nodded. “Don’t worry, Jonghyunnie does.” Ricky butted in as he wraps his arms around his two hyung’s shoulder. “And that noona really is something.” Ricky noted before sitting and laying his back down on the floor. He trusts the maknae’s action and he’s sure he’ll take care of Niel so it doesn’t worry him at all whenever Haemi’s present.

But to whatever Haemi does, he doesn’t get himself have interest on her. She’s pretty, but looks is not enough to just catch his attention. He couldn’t blame Changjo why he kept on refusing on getting married with her. He now understands why.

Ricky might be the friendly and cute type, but he’s not as easy as he looks like.

He suddenly felt bored. Why did he come with them anyway? He doesn’t even work out.

“I’m soooo bored.” Ricky whines as he kicks his legs, showing a small fit, a sight Chunji, L.Joe and CAP is so used to.

Haemi tiptoed and tried her best to be quiet as she can. She was curious where would Jong Hyun go with his girlfriend to even leave their friends behind. She saw Niel entering the boy’s locker room with Changjo following closely from behind. She gasped, eyes really wide in fear of what the two might do there alone. ‘What are they going to do there?!’ She silently panicked as she hid herself from the pillars.

Niel sat on one of the wooden benches inside the locker room and sighs before throwing a small tantrum in front of his own locker.

“Damn. I want to seriously work out today but I can’t since she’s—“

“Shh.” Changjo suddenly silenced him, a pointing finger over his lips. Changjo moved his eyes to look to his right secretly, towards the door.

Niel stopped mid-sentence and rounded his eyes at Changjo. He suddenly felt like they’re undercover or something.

“What, what?” He asked in alarm, looking left to right.

Changjo felt someone following them. He couldn’t help but smirk in amusement knowing who it was.

“She’s watching us.” He announced in a low whisper. Niel tilted his head at this and wonders why.

“Why the hell would she follow us in the boy’s locker room?” He whined and rests his head on the lockers behind him, a pout visible on his lips. She is indeed insane to even follow guys in their private room.

“Pabo. She must be curious why you’re here with me.” Changjo seemed so calm about this but still has his guard up. Niel furrowed his eyebrows and pulled his lips to the side in confusion.

“What? What’s wrong with me being here—?” Realization hit him like lightning. In Haemi’s eyes, he’s a girl. Why did he suddenly forget that little information? Just because he knows they’re out of her sight doesn’t mean she’s not watching. It’s a good thing they’re not figured out yet. Niel should take those in mind rather than act impulsive. And now, even when Haemi’s not with them on the same room or place, they should still be careful. They might not know, Haemi had already spies going after them.

Niel pinches his eyebrows and frowns deeply.

She must be curious what would someone, especially a girl be doing inside a boy’s locker room with her boyfriend with her. It sounds intriguing; anyone who’s curious enough would follow them if it’s like that.

“What should we do?” Changjo asked all of a sudden, though it was apparent Changjo has a plan in his head already.

Niel thought for a while before coming up with an idea. “Let’s give her a show.” He exclaimed.

Changjo raised an eyebrow at this, taking a step forward towards his hyung. He wasn’t expecting for Niel to come up with an idea similar to his.

“A show?” He echoed with his low voice.

Niel could clearly hear the amusement on the younger’s tone.

The older nodded his head in confirmation. That’s what they always do anyway. And Niel is kind of getting used to it… too used to their closeness and excessive skinship.

“She followed us here ‘cause she wants to see something, right? So let’s give her a show.” Niel grinned in an innocent yet teasing way. He pulled Changjo’s collar and pulling him into eyelevel as he explains his self to the younger. He doesn’t want the maknae to freak out so he chose his words carefully.

Changjo wasn’t shock the slightest bit at Niel’s sudden action. Was he expecting something like this?

Changjo smirked once he understood Niel’s offer. Naughty hyung. It was the idea he also had in his mind.

And in this situation, their mind works the same way. Give the girl a show she will never forget.

“You sure about this?” Changjo challenged and grabbed Niel’s collar too. He doesn’t even bother being gentle with his hyung. No. He wanted to be rough. And this new experience is just so exciting to him. He felt a rush inside of his system. A need he couldn’t explain himself.

He felt playful and mischievous at the atmosphere surrounding them. It was not like him to be all too seductive to lure his prey into his trap. It wasn’t like him to challenge someone to do things he had in mind. He couldn’t understand why he’s being like this with Niel right now. It was new to Changjo and yet… he likes it.

“Wanna bet?” Niel challenged back, eyes lock on the younger’s mysterious eyes. He wouldn’t back down on a situation like this. He wants Changjo to know that he’s not weak and can be tough with things such as this. He’s not as fragile and breakable as he looks like. He’s stronger than anyone around him.

Changjo could also see the excitement in Niel’s eyes. So he does want this too..

He started leaning closer on his hyung’s thinner face, his smirk growing as the gap between them slowly decrease. This seems fun and both of them is clearly enjoying this. There’s nothing to hold them back once they’re trapped in their play.

“You know, this doesn’t bother me anymore.” He mused as his lips is just inches away from his hyung’s, teasing him with his y smirk. “You’re starting to get confident with me, maknae.” Niel grins. He liked the idea of his friend being more open to him now and submitting to him more than in the past. It amuse him how the younger changed a lot only by a short period of time. This pretending is indeed helpful in so many ways.

“You were the one who’s spoiling me with skinships, hyung. Don’t you think I’m still not used to it?”

“Spoiling you with skinships? Aren’t you the one who’s doing the first move??” Niel argued. Changjo rolled his eyes and leans to whisper on Niel’s ear.

“Remember L.Joe hyung’s lesson?” He reminded Niel.

“... you want to take the next level?” Niel asks using his husky voice. He wasn’t really serious about doing it, but he’s secretly enjoying the play they’re having.

Changjo scoffs and lightly blows on Niel’s ear, purposely sending shivers down his spine.

“You sure you want to do that with me?”

Haemi narrowed her eyes as she hid behind the door. She put a hand over to cover the sound of her breathing, scared she might get caught. ‘What are they doing??’ She felt like she’s going to explode soon when things get steamier between the two.

She balled her fists as she tries her best to stop herself from stomping her way and breaking the two up. No. She has to think of another way to separate them. A way that wouldn’t too obvious she had followed them.

Niel only chuckled at Changjo’s hesitant question.

“It’s just a kiss, Changjo.” He laughs lightly. Lightening up the intense mood around them. It’s not a big deal to kiss someone you know, right?

“I’ve kissed someone already, a kiss with you wouldn’t be any different.”

Changjo froze at this. Wouldn’t be any different? Changjo felt his insides suddenly churn in displeasure. He smirked at his hyung, pushing his surprised expression and turning it into a mocking one.

Oh how he wanted to change that theory of his so bad.

He pushed Niel’s back on the bench harshly and hovers on top of him. Frustrated all of a sudden. He started to lean in closer again, hovering his lips on top of the elder, breath mingling, lips centimeters apart. And this time, he made sure Niel understands what he really wants him to know.

Niel caught his breath on his throat when Changjo’s quick move caught him off-guard once again. He wasn’t expecting Changjo to be this harsh, to even use his strength to dominate the older.

“Wouldn’t be any different?” Changjo repeated through gritted teeth, smiling sideways. Oh how he’d love to demonstrate it to his hyung how his kisses can turn anyone crazy and beg for more.

“Wanna bet my kisses will make you want for more?” Changjo challenged with a sly smirk. He couldn’t explain it by words but he wants to prove his hyung wrong. He wanted him to know that he’s different.

Niel gulped as he looks into his eyes. They look serious… and sincere. Would he actually do it? Niel have never seen this side of Changjo before. It’s new and it scares him. It scares him cause he knows he couldn’t stop him once he gets his mind into it. It scares him to what might happen next and yet… he was curious. How does it really feel like with him..?

Niel looked deeply into Changjo’s eyes and for the first time, he found his self mesmerized by Changjo’s dark orbs. There’s something different in them that he hasn’t seen ‘till now. Had his eyes this mysterious and attractive before? Why did he only notice this now? He has wonderful dark eyes… very secretive and mystifying. Niel felt himself getting trap at the younger’s strong gaze. It never occurred in his mind that his arms started to act on their own, snaking its self around Changjo’s manly shoulder.

Changjo had known Niel has beautiful cat-like eyes. He had been aware of his hyung’s beautiful features and he’s attracted to it. He knows that fact all too well. Though he also knows he’s not the only one.

Changjo looked into Niel’s eyes, his eyes that would sparkle whenever he’s excited or happy, his pointy nose that would scrunch whenever he’s not pleased, his eyebrows that would always meet whenever something’s bothering him, and finally, his plump lips that wouldn’t stop talking. He find all these attractive and he himself couldn’t deny that fact.

Changjo then looked down on Niel’s lips. Those lips that had been in his mind for some time now. He felt his throat suddenly get dry. Why is he doing this? Why is he challenging his hyung into something like this? Was it really just challenging him or wanting to prove his self? Or is it because there has been this feeling that he wants to know how it felt like… how it felt like to do it with Niel?

Changjo and Niel is getting drawn more to each other when Changjo decided to close his eyes and take his move. He pushed those complicated thoughts away and just followed what he desires. He wanted this and he is sure he already has Niel’s permission.

Haemi saw this and suddenly screams outside with a very, very high pitch. At the disturbing sound, the couple snapped away from their trance; abruptly stopping Changjo on what he was about to do.

Changjo snapped his head towards the door, remembering about Haemi’s presence. The real reason why they’re doing this act.

Niel did the same but still had his arms around Changjo’s shoulder. “Haemi.” Niel whispers breathlessly and returns his attention back to the man on top of him. Niel and Changjo stared at each other for a second before realizing what they were doing.

The two broke into their daze and looked away on the opposite direction.

Niel quickly let go of Changjo and cleared his throat. What has gotten to them to act like that? For a moment, Niel thought his heart stopped. He shook his head furiously. He couldn’t believe what was about to happen. He sits up and straightens his clothes, lost in his own thoughts.

Changjo coughs and pulls away from Niel. He straightened up and looked away elsewhere but his hyung.

“I-I’ll… just check what she’s up to.” Changjo excused at the sudden awkward air.

He cursed mentally as he walks towards the door and sees Haemi desperately trying to get away from something. What is she doing?

“What now?” He asked in complete annoyance.

Haemi looked up and pouts at him.

“I saw a mouse!” She squeaks and quickly went to clung to him on his sides like a koala. Changjo looked around but saw nothing.

The others came rushing out and asks what happened.

“What happened? I heard a woman scream!” Chunji slightly panicked. Hearing a girl’s scream scares Chunji. He just doesn’t want girls getting in trouble. He wants to take good care of them even though he is known for being a Casanova.

CAP and Ricky only watch from behind, curious to what caused the girl to scream.

“Haemi, what happened?” L.Joe asked beside Chunji, concerned.

Changjo sighed heavily. He already knows why Haemi screamed.

“Look, it’s gone now. You can go back.” Changjo says as he tries to pull the girl away but Haemi refused to let his arm go.

Haemi.” Changjo warned and pushes her away with slight force.

“Oh. Guys,”  Niel appeared from inside the locker room seeing the others outside, cheeks slightly flustered. L.Joe and the rest of the gang narrowed their eyes at him.

Were they caught that’s why Haemi screamed?! No. It’s too sudden for her to catch them. L.Joe quickly walked beside Niel and examines his face. Worry L.Joe kicking in. Why does he look so flustered? Is he sick or something?

“You okay? You look a bit red.” L.Joe observed as he went to place his palm on Niel’s forehead to check his temperature. Niel acted in pulse and slightly jerked away from his touch.

Changjo turned his head and saw Niel and L.Joe.

“I’m okay. It was a little… hot is all.“Niel only let out a weak laugh and took L.Joe’s hand away from his forehead.

L.Joe’s eyebrows connected instantly at Niel’s refusal. He wouldn’t let Niel off this time. He is deeply concerned of Niel’s well-being. He was already hurt earlier, and he wouldn’t take it if he’s hurt for the second time.

“What happened? Are you sure you’re okay? You’re making oppa really worried.” L.Joe insisted, taking Niel’s arm to him. He emphasized the word ‘oppa’, secretly instructing him and hoping Niel wouldn’t call him ‘hyung’ or Haemi would catch on. He hoped Niel will get what he’s trying to teach by using his eyes.

“Don’t worry, hyu—oppa.” Niel caught himself.

“I’m okay.” He smiled at L.Joe reassuringly. He doesn’t want L.joe to worry about him when he himself knows nothing’s wrong, just caught a little caught off-guard and nothing more. But he felt really joyful inside knowing his hyung cares for him.

“I was worried,” L.Joe sighed and showed Niel a comforting smile. If he doesn’t want to tell him, it’s okay. He doesn’t want to force Niel and make him feel obligated on answering all his questions. Everyone needs their space and privacy.

Niel smiled warmly at the smaller boy beside him. He didn’t even notice L.Joe still holding his hand tightly to his.

Oppa..?” Changjo frowned at this. There they go again, just like how they were back at the school’s clinic. Why is L.Joe so concerned about Niel’s well being? Sure, he’s their hyung but Changjo just can’t stop himself from getting annoyed whenever he acts like that towards Niel. Ricky is right, he is indeed possessive of his hyung, whether he likes to admit it or not.

Changjo glanced back towards Chunji and points at Haemi by his lips.

‘Distract her.’ He signaled before walking towards Niel and snatching him away from L.Joe. Chunji nodded in understanding and quickly ushered Haemi back in the gym.

Haemi let him. She didn’t even refused and insists on staying with Changjo like what she normally does. She turned her head and looks back at the three while Chunji guides her back. She could clearly notice L.Joe’s actions towards Niel and she’ll find the reason why he’s so protective of her. She could also just say it’s because L.Joe is like a brother to Niel, but something’s telling her that there’s something more. That there’s something more for Changjo to look so bothered when L.Joe is near Niel.

And she’ll find out the reason of their actions. The reason why there’s a heavy atmosphere between those three.
 



Preview on the next update: Celebration (Niel’s birthday)

L.Joe smiles as he takes Niel’s hand in his, rubbing his thumb gently over the back of Niel’s soft palms.

“I love you.” He admitted honestly, eyes locked on their connected hands. Oh how terribly he wanted to say those words to the other male and how desperate he wants for the other to return those words back to him.