✿ Teaser 1

☪ Hongdae's Shingi Private Highschool ☪ ☐a p p l y c l o s e d!☐

                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                                                                       

Well, since we have a good amount of applicant already, we decided to give ya guys a treat!

Here is the first teaser, no charas are picked besides our own, so please keep applying ^^

Thank you and enjoy!!

                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                                                                       

Alex's POV

"Crap! Crap! Crap! Sh**! Sh**! SH**!!!" I was trying to escape, once again, from my demon of a teacher.

"GET YOUR BACK HERE!! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!!" Ms. Kwon shouted out. Yep, my "boring" science teacher, well I think so at least. I guess she caught me sleeping on my desk again.

Well, as they say, "you live and you learn," I guess that doesn't apply to me, huh?

"ALEX!!! GET BACK HERE! I'LL SHOW YOU TO NEVER SLEEP IN MY CLASS AGAIN!!" Man, was she furious.

"C'MON! We go through this everyday, don't you think it gets a bit boring?!?!?!" I needed to find some way to calm her down, or at least get to a safe place!

"I wouldn't have to hunt you down if you just did what you were suppose to!!!" Gosh, is she loud or what!?

I kept on running, not planning to stop anytime soon, and I have never been so grateful to have the agility of a Vampire on my side. The I saw someone walk in front of me. Crap, it was the gym teacher.

"YO! Dude, MOVE IT!!" He just sharply turned to me with a confused expression on his face. Crap, he won't be able to move in time, guess I gotta take matters into my own hands.

I jumped up with my arms in the air to push myself a little higher, thank God I was wearing shorts under this damn skirt. I did a quick flip making sure my hands were in front of me before pushing off the gym teacher's shoulders then flying off and landing, feet first, on the groud. Success!

Before running off again, I did a mock salute to the gym teacher and Ms. Kwon who was trying to stop in her tracks, but was kinda late in doing so.

Since, they crashed. But, whatever, another win for me! Kekeke~

 

 Alexis' POV

Aish that kid again!! It's not the first time that it happens. I decided to stop following this kid and...Nah! I obviously kept on chasing that punk!

 

Jessica's POV

I could hear the yells and the screams through the hallways, "What is going on there?" I thought, and made my way out of the classroom I was on, looking for the source of those noises.

There was nothing, not a single soul in those endless hallways, 
"Oh...ok!", I didn't cared anymore, I was focused on finishing the class I was giving, the students seemed awake so, as long as they keep that way.

"COME BACK HERE YOU PUNK!!" I could hear all of the yelling getting closer and closer, I knew who it was, it was obviously Alexis, chasing that little troublesome student.

"Not again..." I sighed, begging to not receive a call from...

My phone rang, "Damn it!" I said, the whole classroom stared at me.

"Keep working I'll be right back", I was happy to finally get out of there, I hate when the class is so quiet.

"Teenagers.." I sighed in dissapointment and answered my awaiting call.

Guess who it was?

The Principal, or how I like to call him, the big evil dude. He never call unless he is mad or dissapointed, he probably called me to report me about those two running around the hallway.

"Yoboseyo~" I said.

Indeed I was right, he told me as the school counselor my job is to change those attitudes on the students and yadadadada...

The  usuals, oh my how I hate this guy!

I made my way to my small but literally small office and look somewhere for the student's archives.

"Lee "Alex" Mai, oh, this kid..." I smirked, while reading her archieve.

I went outside to the hallway to look for her.

Probably half an hour passed and I still couldn't find her, nor the teacher following...I mean chasing her.

"Yah! So tiring.." I complain as I keep walking through those awfuly long hallways.

"How I envy these kids extreme energy...I feel old" I sighed.

Finally I spotted two figures roughly wrestling each other, or that was what I thought.

"Yup, there they are" I stared at them, hoping them to notice my presence.

"Daerin-shii, stop this cat fight can you!" I couldn't help but laugh at my partners facial expression.

"Anyway" I started, "You gotta remember we are in class, well most of all and...You know the rest! Go back to class" I kept laughing.

Both of them made their way back to class.

"Nah! You lady come with me" I called the kid and let her follow me to my office.

Geesh I hate scolding students.....Well not really, I love it!

 

Alex's POV

'PFT. I bet the old lady's gonna lecture me again. Whatever, as long as I'm gonna get out of Ms. Kwon's class.' I smirk a little to myself, as I have my hands behind my head.

As we walk down the hall to her "office," aka the Teacher's Lounge, we pass by this person. Hmmm, I don't think I've ever seen them around before? Must be a newbie, sure looks like one.