Teaser 4 ☼When the sun goes down☼

☪ Hongdae's Shingi Private Highschool ☪ ☐a p p l y c l o s e d!☐

Since we have a bunch of teaser ideas flowing out right now (eww.) here is another teaser for you guys! Enjoy!

Oh, did I forget to mention, we are picking another new student in the next teaser ;P kekeke~

                                                                                                                                                                              

                                                                                                                                                                              

Night life begins...everything changes...only you would know what students AND teachers will do tonight...

 

Jessica's POV

Back in my dorm I dedicated to choose the perfect outfit to wear tonight.

Probably a black dress or I don't know, I'm just too excited to even think of something.

I got myself in the bathtub and rested there for a long moment.

"Ah! It feels so relaxing" I smiled as I enjoyed the warm water and the bubbles floating all over the bathroom.

"How I love to have a bathtub this great".

I finally went out of there after a while, I went out of the bathroom after I dried my hair.

I started choosing my shoes and the dress I was thinking of wearing that night.

*knock knock* Oh God, I hear someone knocking on my door, I go see who it is through the peep-hole and I see that it is YONGGUK!!

I run to check the time, seeing it was almost 6! "Crap!" I whisper to myself.

"I'll be out in a minute!" I yell to him. I opened my door and once I was safely back in my room I told him he could come in.

"Okay." He came in and sat down on one of the stools in the kitchen. I rushed to get done, man, was it hectic.

When I came out I said "How do I look?" He just looked at me and smiled.

"Great. A little fancy for just going out for a drink, don't ya think?" He chuckled, trying to tease me, but I just stuck out my tongue in return.

"Ready?" he asked, I nodded my head, and he suddenly held my hand. A deep blush started to form across my face so I tried to hide it by putting my head down a little. He just chuckled at my reaction.

 

Alex's POV

I'm lazing around my room, while Angel is unpacking on the other side in her room. I'm ssoooo bored!

I decided to go bother Papa Gukkie! *sarcsam* He is always happy to see me! *sarcasm*

I walk across our dorm room to the room across from our's. Yep, Gukkie is very protective...

I knock on the door waiting for Gukkie to open, but instead Mr. Roh opens the door instead, he is Gukkie's roommate and my Literature teacher. I also think he's got something going on with Cranky Old Lady Number 2, aka Ms. Kwon.

"Hey, Mr. Roh, is Mr. Guk here?" (A/N: I'm not gonna put up the rooms for Guk and Roh, takes too long ><)

"Sorry, Mai, I think he went out with Ms. Park again." He replied, all cool like, bleh.

"Okay then, thanks Mr. Roh!" I was about to turn and walk until he asked:

"Why did you want to see him? I could pass on a message for you if you want?" I can't tell him anything that may give him the wrong idea.

"Nothing. I was just seeing if he could help me out with some soccer kicks like he always does. Thanks again." I walk straight back to my dorm and to my room, ignoring Angel calling out my name.

I flop down on my bed. I'm glad Gukkie found someone, even if it is Cranky Old Lady 1, but I do feel neglected at times.

Don't get the wrong idea. Gukkie is just my guardian that took care of me once my parents passed. I look at him like a father, hence Papa Gukkie. I had him by my side most of my life, so I guess it feels kinda lonely without him here. I also think that sometimes he just forgets about me, and sees me like all the other teachers do, just another annoying, little troublesome brat.

 

Angel's POV

I see Alex come back into the dorm.

"Hey, Alex. Are you o-" before I could finish my words she just slammed the door. I guess she is a little sad, but I wonder over what?

*knock knock* I go to the door and open it only to see...another random guy?

"Hi, excuse me, but who are you?" I ask, since I really have never seen this guy yet.

"Oh, sorry. You must be Alex's roommate! I'm Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk. Nice to meet you." He grabs my hand and kisses it, I blush a little at contact, but he is too nice and prince-like to be my type.

"Oh, I'm Shin Cheon Sa, but I prefer Angel. I am a new Sophomore here." I put on my angelic smile, and he just smiles back. Could he also be an angel? He seems to smile like one too. But, I do sense this sort of aura that he gives off. Could he also be another werewolf? Nah, couldn't be, he doesn't seem to rowdy.

*Creak* Alex came out of her room, looking as though she never was angry or sad.

"Angel, who's at the do-Oh no." Alex looked a little panicked before speeding back to her room. She tried to get to her room, but Minhyuk was already in front of her blocking her way.

Wait. Minhyuk? How did he-I looked over to my side only to see nothing. How did he? Maybe he is a werewolf?

"Hey, Alex. Miss Me?" Gross, he said that in a very seductive yet sweet tone.

"Hell no. Now, I need to go to somewhere, where you aren't!" She tried to speed out the dorm's front door this time, but once again he was too fast.

"I was just kidding, no need to run away." Even though he said this in a teasing tone, Alex still looked a little freaked out and was looking towards the window. Oh God, I hope she doesn-

She ran towards the window and jumped! Is she nuts?! We are on the second floor! Minhyuk and I ran towards the window only to see Alex dusting herself off and starting to run again. How the?! Nevermind, I'm too tired to deal with this, plus I need to get ready for tomorrow. I head off to bed, after I see Minhyuk jump out the window too to go after her. I'm with a bunch of crazy people.

But, Minhyuk seemed like he could be kind, when he is not chasing after Alex.

 

Jessica's POV

The bright lights decored the dance floor. The place was quite crowded. Yongguk and I had just arrived. We sat down in a table close to the dancefloor.

We had barely sat down when the waiter arrived, "Do you want something to drink?", geesh this guy literally just read my mind. Yongguk ordered a beer, while me, well, I really do not remember.

We sat there for a while, talking, sharing our misfortunes and probably making fun of one or two students.

After a while I was really in the mood for dancing, I think I literally begged Yongguk to take me to dance. I was probably drunk by then. No-no-no! I couldn't let that haappen, it would be embarrassing in front of Yongguk! I could totally felt my face blushing notoriously.

I must not lie, I was drunk.

We both dance for a long while after we knew it was time.

"Jess, we should go it's pretty late already" he whispered into my ear, I think it was around 3am when we left the club.

I tried my best to walk normally, trying to hide my now drunken state. Why do I always get drunk this easily? Like c'mon not in front of Yongguk!

I felt like a total teenager..

I lost my balance for a moment and fell. For my luck Yongguk was quick enought to catch me. 

We stood there for a short moment. He was holding me and kept on asking if I was okay. I didn't bring myself to answer, I just stared at his somehow shocked glare. He looked extremely funny.

My vision had already turned blurry. My mind was somewhere else, gesh that felt awesome!

I might have lost my senses for a while, but before I could realise, I just crashed my lips into his.

Alright, what was I doing?! I tried to stop it, but somehow I didn't.

I shut my eyes closed, trying to avoid his stare.

You know, the funny part was when he actually kissed me back.

Wait...What?!

After that, I passed out...