Teaser 6 ☯Meeting the Tiger☯

☪ Hongdae's Shingi Private Highschool ☪ ☐a p p l y c l o s e d!☐

We are already back with our 6th teaser!! WooHoo!!!

I don't know why, but I think we should make a chapter soon? What do you guys think? If not , maybe intimate?

Anyway, leave your response in the comments ^^ and enjoy!

                                                                                                    

                                                                                                    

Leo's POV

Hmmm. There is something strange going on. I just can't put my finger on it.

I just shrug off the bothering feeling and continue walking to my next class.

"AAAHHH! OH MY GOD! IT'S TAO!!" Damn, fangirls. I turn around only to see none other than my roommate smiling kindly at his adoring fangirls. So..damn..annoying.

I just sigh, again, and try to tune out their screaming and yelling, just trying to get to class.

"TAO! TAO! LOOK AT ME!! TTTAAAOOOO!!!" GOD, can these girls get any louder!! I will soon have to rip my ears out from their constant yelling.

"TAO, BE MINE!"

"TAO, LET'S GO OUT!"

"TAO, I WANT YOU SO BAD!!"

"OH MY GOD, TAO, WHY ARE YOU SSSOOO HHHAAWWTTT!!" Okay, that's it. These idiots are really getting on my nerves, and no one would like it when you get "Tigress" angry.

I turn around on my heel and walk to where my frustration is coming from. When I'm stop and stand right in front of the hoard of fangirls.

"SHUT. THE. HELL. UUUPP!! YOU'RE MAKING MY EARS BLEED!! AND CAN'T YOU TELL HE IS NOT INTERESTED?!?!" I huffed after saying all that in one breath. They were stunned. No more noise or screaming. I stood there proud and held my head high with my arms crossed. Finally they are quiet.

I was about to go on my way when, Tao grabbed my wrist. Ugh, I just want to get to class, why is everyone stopping me?!

I look back about to tell him to let go, until he said:

"Thanks." Then gave me one of his sickeningly sweey smiles. *Bu-Thump* Huh? What was that? I compose myself and just answer:

"No problem. I needed them to shut up anyway." Then turned and was on my way. Once I turned my face started to heat up, randomly, and *Bu-Thump* there it was again. I placed my hand over my chest to calm myself down and take a deep breath, when I noticed that *Bu-Thump* noise was me. Or more specifically my heart. What the heck it going on? I couldn't be liking a werewolf! Never ever.

 

Tao's POV

Thank goodness Leo was here to help me out. I am glad others are very affectionate and like me, but it does get a little annoying from time to time.

I know Leo and I got off on the wrong foot at first and we don't exactly see eye to eye, but I am glad that she does seem to be warming up to me.

I walk off to my next class. Literature with Mr. Roh. Oh, Leo's brother. I don't do horribly in class, quite the opposite actually, I get straight A's and am able to maintain that grade.

Once the bell rings and it is time to go to my next class, I notice that I have..followers, again. I do not mean to be rude so I just smile at them, but I think that makes things worse. Since they started to squeal very loudly upon me smiling to them, and soon they are off again:

"TAO, Look at me!"

"Tao, I love you!"

"Tao, go out with me! I am the best for you!"

"OMG, Tao! You are so HAWT! I love you!"

Wow, they can get pretty loud. I do wish Leo was here to break this little thing up again *sigh*

"Would you b*thes just shut the hell up! Me and my friend are trying to get through here!" I turn around, it didn't sound like Leo, then who is it?

I turn to see two girls that look like they are of a younger grade than mine and Leo's. Are they juniors? Why are they in the Senior side?

"We need to get to class, so if you could kindly just MOVE YOUR IN' AS*ES!" The older of the two shouted. She sort of has the same oud authority persona as Leo, but I think Leo may be a little..better at braking up the crowd.

"Get out of here, Junior! This doesn't concern you!"

"Yea! So just beat it before we beat you!"

Wow, these fangirls sure are crazy.

"Oh yea? Wanna bet?" It looked like there was fire in the older's eyes while she cracked her knuckles, while the younger of the two just sighed and shook her head, as if it was a normal thing for the older to be beating up others.

"You can't hurt us! We are older than you! So just leave while you still have the chance!"

"YEAH!"

"Okay, you asked for it." The Junior looked like she was getting ready to charge at them, they started to scream, when all of a sudden, she was lifted up by Mr. Roh. She was struggling, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Okay, Mai, that is enough out of you. Now, go to class." He said, he looked as though this was normal as well.

"I was trying to, but these b*tc-I mean Seniors, got in my way! They even provoked me!" She said, trying to reason with him. Didn't seem to be working.

"Yea, yea. Now I'm going to put you down, then you have to say you're sorry to the girls."

"But I-"

"Nope, now go."

She mumbled some profanities under her breath before coughing out a "sorry" to the smirking fangirls. The girl, Mai, seemed to just have let out a huff, before dragging the younger by the wrist to push through the wall of fangirls, still trying to make it to class on time.

Mr. Roh just sighed and turned back to the direction he came in. After that little incident, the fangirls started to leave little by little to their resected classes.

What a weird and random day.

 

                                                                                                    

                                                                                                    

Sorry for the short chapter >< Promise the next one will be a bit longer ^^

--Karamelic, Panda, missxox--