Teaser 5 ♠Ace of Spades♠

☪ Hongdae's Shingi Private Highschool ☪ ☐a p p l y c l o s e d!☐

Hello everyone! Hαyi✰ here!  Sorry to keep you guys waiting :O, keep on applying ^^ We have loved all of your characters, you guys are so creative ;D Anyway hope you like this new teaser!

Also, as we said in the previous teaser, we will be discreetly announcing the next applicant ;P

                                                                                                    

                                                                                                    

Jessica's POV

I didn't know where was I, what happened after we left? For how long have I've been asleep? correction, passed out.

"Wah!" I sighed, I certainly did not wanted to wake up, I was just so confortable between my gray silk bedsheets. The weather in my room was exquisit. The only thing ruining it was the awfully horrible hangover I was feeling that time.

"Aw gesh my head!", that was so painful oh my god!,"Stupid hangover" I kept on whining while I leaning my head back on my pillow.

Man that pillow smelled so good, when did I got that new perfume?

I was just rolling around between my blankets, until I accidently fell from my bed.

"Stupid bed!" I whined as I fixed my messy hair a bit. Thankfully I landed on the soft fluffy rug.

Wait! When did I got a fluffy rug?

I finally open my eyes and realise. "Oh god this is not my apartment", I went out of the room to look where was I exactly, my head hurted so much...Why does this always happens to me everytime I drink?!

My mind was lost for a moment, I started exploring that appartment, looking for something interesting there. I saw a what looked like a necklace under the coffee table in that living room. Then I crawl under it to get it.

"What are you doing and why are you here"

"Ah!" Gesh, I hit my head with the table. Oh my did that hurt!

"What the hell is your pro-" I seriously felt so scared, I looked at him, he was wearing some shorts and was shirtless, his hair was wet, so I supposed he just gone out of the shower.

"Jihoon?"

 

Alexis's POV

It was past 10:30 in the morning, it was Wednesday.

School had already started and I seriously could not find my partner,  where is Jessica?

She didn't answer my calls, not even a single one. 

"The girl might have lost her cellphone again", I sighed while failing another call once again.

"Who lost what?", I turned to look at the person talking, dam it! It was none other but the "adorable" person our boss is.

"Oh nothing sir it's just that um I..I mean it's..", I felt so embarrassed, I clearly could not stop babbling.

"Where's Jessica?", I didn't bring myself to answr, I kept looking at the wall, what was I going to tell him? How was his reaction going to be? 

I mean, sometimes that man can be really scary!

After almost half an hour of an interrogation session, the truth finally came out...for my luck..

"Have you tried calling her?", he said giving me that glare of "What a fool you are". 

And as I expected, she did not answer.

"Well looks like you are taking care of both classes now", he said and left, giving me the typical "no but".

What!?! I can't take care of Sophmores and Juniors! Both at the same time! Can this be even worst!?

I made my way to my first class, Sophmores.

My desk was filled with the homework papers I asked for a few days ago. Aw this kids are just so cute! I can already imagine how they will be when they reach Junior.

"Okay guys, no questions allowed everyone follow me to the science lab number 2 let's go!", I wanted to be straight forward to them, trying to avoid questions from the students.

When they finally got there, I went to get Jessica's class, Juniors.

I went inside that classroom and, "Hey guys! Jessica's not here so everyone gather at the science lab number 2 c'mon!".

They actually listened, wow that was easy.

"Okay guys now that you are all gathered here just chat and do whatever you like, just no rated scenes and no getting out ok?", I went out of the lab, making my way to Jess's dorm, hoping she was there.

Once I entered she was not there, I was just so tired I lay down on her tiny couch and fell quickly asleep.

"Finally some peace and quiet"

 

Alex's POV

Did that cranky lady literally just leave us here? by the way, where is Cranky Lady 1?

Oh well, free period for us!

I realized my roomie was there, so I went to say hey.

"Hey, roomie, how's school life treating ya?"

"It's okay. Oh! Also, may I ask you a question?", she asked. I have a bad feeling about this...

"Sure. What is it, Sopp-I mean Angel"

"What happened to you last night? I was worried about you and that guy, Minhyuk, I think that was his name?" she asked, honestly curious.

"Oh, that. Well the funny thing was.." I started.

*FLASHBACK*

Crap! Crap! Crap! I've gotta find a hiding spot and fast or else-

"Alex! Wait up!" Oh no, I could hear him coming closer.

I stopped and looked around for a second, I was running in the woods and was now caught lost in the middle of it.

Crap! Crap! Crap! I just made a mad dash through one direction, but I knew he could find me and catch up to me soon. Damn his Werewolf instincts!

I was losing strength, I don't think I can keep running forever, even with my Vampire agility and speed, I know he will soon catch up to me. I look around, trying to find a hiding area, when all of a sudden I'm pulled back. I hold my voice in, making sure not ot scream.

I was pulled back and fell on my , I looked up and came face to face with a girl that looked older than myself. I was about to ask who she was until she put her hand over my mouth and put her pointer finger to her lips, indicating I should keep quiet.

"ALEX!" Minhyuk's voice! I intake a sharp breath before starting to get a little nervous.

"Huh. I could've sworn her scent led her here. I wonder where she is?" he soon gave up and turned back the way he came. I exhaled.

"Tough luck, huh?" I look up to see the older girl was talking to me.

"What's your name?" I had to ask, she seemed familiar, but from where.

"The name's Roh Jihyo. I'm also known as Leo." That's it! She is Mr. Roh's sister! I knew she seemed familiar, I can also tell she is a Vampire as well.

"Hmmm. Okay. I'm guessing you know me? I'm Lee Mai, but I prefer to be called Alex." I observed her for a second and noticed that she was most likely a senior, too bad I have no respect for my elders.

"I know you. You better go, before a teacher comes to find you." She stood up and disappeared, what a weird girl. But, I can tell this won't be our last meeting, of course.

*sigh* I bet Angel is out cold by now. I better be- wait. Is that- it can't be!

I felt a tinge of pain in my chest. But, I shook it off and went back to my dorm, feeling a bit of hatred and pain inside of me. Why do I feel like this?

*END FLASHBACK*

 

Angel's POV

Alex told me what happened. She told me of the Senior and her name. But, I never found out who Alex also saw that night to give her the feeling of hatred and pain?

But, I tried to shake that thought out of my head, but I just couldn't. I do feel intrigued to meet this Senior too, she seems like an okay person.

I excuse myself. I feel I could help Alex with her feelings of hatred and pain. I excuse myself to go check something out. I give Alex one last smile to cheer her up, she smiled back, but if looked at very closely I could tell it was forced.

 

                                                                                                     

                                                                                                     

 

Congrats to our SECOND chosen applicant, Edragonista's chara Roh Jihyo (Leo)!

tumblr_m6ajj7Tsgw1rs97fco1_500.gif

 

We thought your app was very intriguing ^^

Hoped you liked this little teaser >< Very good job on the application xD Hope we portrayed your chara correctly!

Don't worry, this won't be the last you hear of this girl~ (duh.)

We give you a warm welcome to Shinji High School! ;P

--Karamelic, Panda, missxox--