★Chapter 27★

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 


 

Is it the end?

Author:Angst,Romance.

Genre:Chaeyi.


She sighed.She fell to the floor,panting.She's been exhausting herself like this for days,training and training.Not eating,not talking.Members were worried sick about her.The latest news about Minho,she heard.The Lee Yoorim girl,Sulli and actress Oh Yeon Seo and many other female actresses.Minho had shot numerous arrows at her.Its time,to stop.Girls' Generation were about to comeback soon,she had this as an excuse.She was cold like ice,even colder than Jessica Jung,The Ice Princess.Its time to stop this relationship.She had enough,she went through a lot,and she can't get up anymore.

She was alone.As always.She danced and danced,completely not following the beat.She wanted to use all her strength,just to forget him and those rubbish news.He had been doing romance scenes in Medical Top Team.And much much much more.She was dissapointed at herself,why are you liking someone who doesn't even needs you?Their busy schedules kept them apart,but Minho would visit her at her house,sometimes.It was too hard for her.An idol's life really wasn't for her afterall.She tried everything,none of them worked out.She intended to leave the group,after they released their Korean Album and Japanese Alhum.She stood back up,trying to dance another part,instead,she fell to the ground.

Her leg was in pain.Every part of her body ached,her heart ached the most."Yuri."Knowing who was it already,she packed her stuff."Yuri."Yuri continued packing her stuff,as if he wasn't there at all."What's wrong?"He asked.It must be her members,around this time,he would have been still busy with his schedule.Maybe he begged Mr.Lee Soo Man to clear his schedules.She picked her bag up and headed out for the door.Minho blocked her way,"What's wrong?"Yuri walked towards the EXIT.Going for the stairs,instead of the elevator.Minho chased after her.Minho held her wrist but she flung it away,her eyes was once full of love and passion,was now full of coldness.

Minho had never saw her like this.She had always had her attitude under controlled.But not this time."Kwon Yuri!"He stopped and yell."Stand where you are!"He added.To his surprise,Yuri did listened."What's wrong?Tell me,we'll sort it out."Minho held her hand,in a softer tone.She looked up,full of sadness and coldness,"Let's breakup."Minho froze.Was this real?Or was it just a dream?By the time he came back to earth,Yuri had already left.He ran quickly,and found her,standing there,wearing a sunglass.She was obviously waiting for a taxi to come.Minho knew if he politely asked,she wouldn't budge.Minho rushed over,grabbed her hand tightly and pushed her into his car."Its painful!Let go!"Yuri struggled while shouting.

He locked the door and started driving."I won't break up,not now,and never in the future."Minho glanced at her.Smokes were coming from her ears.But she stayed quiet and were deep in thoughts.Minho was now at her house,sitting on another chair while she sat on the sofa."Tell me,please."Yuri looked up."I'm sorry,its nothing."She answered."Was it about the photo?"Minho asked as he leaned forward.Yuri showed no response,but was one of her way of saying yes when she felt depressed.It was a photo of SHINee and f(x".And Minho had an arm around Sulli's shoulder."It was just for-"He stopped when Yuri glared at him for the first time."Do you know how hurt I am?"Tears started to drop,one by one."If your going to say that it was the cameraman who wanted that,you could have say no."Yuri bit her lip,causing it to bruise."I-"Yuri interrupted again."I feel so dissapointed."One drop,was hurting his heart one at a time.

"Yuri."He sat closer."Please,just breakup with me,give me freedom."Her shirt was getting wet.Minho was starting to tear up as well,but he held in."We're idols,it was for the promotion."Said Minho."Then film TTBY 2 with her,date her,kiss her,hug her!"Yuri broke down.She was crying so badly that her nose was running.He hated to see her like this.But it was really for the promotion."How long is the promotion?1 week?1month?1 year?10 years later?I'd be dead by then!"Minho hugged her tightly.He tried to soothed her down,trying to let her tired body to sleep.She needed a lot of rest."I don't want her,I want you."He smelled a fresh vanilla scent from her hair.She was tugging on his shirt,slightly hitting his chest.After a few minutes,she fell asleep.Minho was thinking of staying back with her,but he had schedules the next morning.

He carried her into her bedroom and left."Hows noona?"Taemin asked through the phone."She was exhausting herself."Minho rubbed his nose."Hyung,you can't treat her like that,girls need to be teased and loved."Minho chuckled."Are you teaching me?"Minho drove back to SM for his schedules.It was the other day's afternoon.SHINee had won their 3rd time for Everybody on Mnet Countdown.While Girls's Generation members were waiting backstage,it was not a good news.When they went backstage,Taeyeon and Jessica were discussing.Hyoyeon went to Minho,"Have you seen Yuri?"Minho nodded."I just sent her home last night."Jessica rushed over."We've knocked her door for numerous times,but she wasn't answering."Jessica was holding her phone tightly.Other members were discussing with the crews.Tiffany was crying.

They were starting to think of a plan,maybe she went out just for air.But Yuri would always tell them before going anywhere.Minho was worried that she would do something stupid,he rushed out of the backstage,changing his clothes,he went straight to her house.The door was locked.The windows were closed.The door wouldn't open,he had to hit the door so hard.Suprisingly,the door opened.The whole house was the smell of hot water mixed with fresh blood.It looked like a horror movie.Floors were floading.Mats were soaked wet.He quickly ran into her room,water sounds were coming from here.Her song notes of their newest comeback lyrics were scattered around the floor.Minho sighed nervously.He tiptoed into the bathroom.And saw her,drowning in the bathtub.A knife was placed at the sink.

He called an ambulance and quickly pulled her out.He tried everything,she wasn't waking up.She lost a lot of blood.She was unconscious.Minho felt bad,he should have stayed,he should have cared more for her.Losing her,was worst than losing his own life.He felt lost,he felt sad,every feelings were mixed up.He didn't know how he was really feeling right now.He carried her out of the room,the ambulance came in time and she was brought to the hospital."Doctor,how is she?"Minho asked nervously.He prayed the whole hour that she would be fine."We've already do our best,but if she doesn't wake up,she could be sleeping the whole year."And the doctor left.He didn't expected this.

A few nurses came out with her sleeping on the bed.A nurse handed a piece of paper to him."It was found in her pocket."She smiled.Minho bowed and quickly read it.To the person whose the most important in my life.I want to tell you,I love you.I was wondering have you ever loved me?Ouch.That hurts.Minho held her hand."I'm sorry Yul."He had stayed there for days,from morning to night.He had pushed every jobs away.Reporters had written news about Yuri.Its been the 10th day."When are you going to wake up?"He never thought losing her was this bad.The feeling was awful."Now."He looked up.Her eyes fluttered open,he grinned.

"Yul."She flung his hand away."Don't touch me."She turned.He frowned."I'm really sorry,I promise I won't do it again."He took her phone out from the drawer and took a photo.Fans,me,Choi Minho and Kwon Yuri has been in a relationship.She's sleeping now.He posted a photo of him and Yuri's back on Instagram and Twitter.Fans were commenting so much.Yuri turned and saw what he was doing,"Give me back!"She snatched but he took it away from her.She sat up and tried to take it from him."Yah!"Minho chuckled."Stay put,your still resting."Minho leaned against the wall."Give me back!"She threw her pillow at him."Tell me first."He sat back on the chair."Tell what?"She looked away.

"Why did you do that?"Yuri glanced at him."I just-""Don't explain,just don't do it again,promise me."He hugged her.She nodded.From heart,she had forgiven him."Nah."He gave her phone."Are you crazy?"She stared at her phone."What?The company agreed that when you wake up."Yuri smiled,but hid it quickly.This was what she wanted.She turned and realized he was just an inch away,their nose touching.Her heart was still racing for him.She knew that.He leaned closer,"I love you."And their lips touched.Minho accidentally pressed her wound,where her cut was."Ouch!"Yuri pressed her wrist."Sorry,sorry,sorry!"He softly patted her wrist.Yuri giggled."I promise I won't do silly things again."


I AM SO SO SO SORRY GUYS!I hope this satisfied you all.I knows its short,and probably even worse.I hope you all like it.And remember on November 1!I am having a comeback!