♚Chapter 7♚

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

                            

A BIG Prank

Author:Comedy,Romance.

Author:Chaeyi


"Stick with the plan."Said Taeyeon,gathering all the girls around her.

"Muahaha...I feel evil."Said Jessica.

"Unnie's going to get angry at us."Said Seohyun.

"Oh,she won't,she's just going talk to herself again."Said Yoona,whose the closest to Yuri.

"We,both know Minho and Yuri get drunk easily,we should take pictures!"Said Sunny.

"Oh no,we,are leaving them,alone."Said Tiffany,shaking her hand.

"The boys will help us,you all know the address right?"Said Hyoyeon.

The girls nodded."Unnie,unnie!She's coming!"Seohyun shouted.

Everyone went into place,they were all dressed up nicely.The food was prepared.They were now waiting for the actress,Kwon Yuri.They all sat at the dining table,they rehearsed their own part.And Taeyeon took the special guest,wine,and placed on the table.They were all drinking fake wine,which is only Ribena."Thats the only way to make her confess to him."Said Hyoyeon."Hwaiting!"Taeyeon placed her hand in the middle of the table.

The girls placed their hands on hers and shouted,"Hwaiting!"

After a few minutes,Yuri came in,"What's with the dresses?"Said Yuri,closing the door behind her."We are having a party for you!You just finished filming your new movie!"Said Taeyeon.Yuri nodded,"I'm tired."And she went into her room.The girls waited until she entered the bathroom,"Are they here yet?"Said Sooyoung.

"Yeah,their here."Said Yoona.SHINee was going to have a party with the girls,at night.The doorbell rang,"Are you all ready?"Taeyeon waited for the signal.Jessica came running out of one of the rooms and gave a thumbs up."Annyeonghaseyo!"Taeyeon greeted.Jessica breathed heavily,"I nearly fell when i changed her clothes."Said Jessica."Oh really?"Said Jonghyun,ruffling her hair."Yah!"She pouted.

Minho and Yuri were almost the same.They were tired.They were all perfectly dressed,except Yuri and Minho,who was in their pajamas.

Yuri choked while drinking some water."They came?"She asked."Yes,yes,now go out!"Yoona pushed her out.Everyone looked at Yuri,even Minho."Annyeonghaseyo!"Said Yuri."Wa...Wearing the same shirt?"Said Key.Their shirt were the same,white and blue striped.Yuri and Minho looked at each others clothe and fake smiled.

They were awkward with each other.She,wasn't her noona anymore,he had feelings for her.

"Come on,let's eat."Said Taeyeon.

Everyone sat in pairs,except Sunny,Tiffany,Hyoyeon and Seohyun.They were happily eating their dinner,except Yuri and Minho.They were half drunk half awake,but that counts as drunk."Why is this Ribena so wierd?It taste like wine."Said Yuri,holding her cup in the air,shaking to the left and right.Minho nodded,"MINES too!"He said in a funny tone.The girls and boys laughed at them,when they were drunk,they follow peoples order."Minho-yah,kiss Yuri on the cheek!"Said Tiffany,holding the camera.And he did,the photo was cleary taken.Yuri just smiled and pushed him away,"More!"She raised her hand.

Sooyoung poured more into her cup.Yuri giggled.Minho giggled as well."Aw...They look so cute!"Said Jessica.

"And red."Said Sunny,who noticed their ear and face was turning red.

They all looked at each other,"Ready?"Taeyeon and Onew happened to say it together.

They all nodded.They carried the both of them into the car,and Jessica and Jonghyun had to fetch them.The others stayed in the dorm."Sweet dreams."Said Jonghyun,who just turned over to look at Minho and Yuri.Yuri was sleeping on his shoulder,while his head was on hers."Better get this beautiful picture."Jessica turned with her phone in her hand and took a picture of them."Wonderful."Said Jessica."If we were the one who was pranked,i guess we killed the members."Said Jonghyun."I won't kill them,i would just be cold to them for some days."Said Jessica,sending the photo she had taken to the members.

Jessica laughed at what Taemin asked,"Will he do something to her?"

"Relax Taemin,your hyung respects your noona very well."She typed in and send it to Taemin.

They had reached the house,Jessica carried Yuri and Jonghyun carried Minho."You sure are heavy."Said Jonghyun.

They placed them on the couch and left,smirking evilly.

Minho turned a little and opened his eyes slowly,"Noo-"He hiccupped.

"Noona?"He placed his head closer to hers.Yuri was sleeping soundly,Minho moved away and placed her sleeping infront of him.Since the couch was really huge,they wouldn't fall off,trust me.

Yuri turned,smiling like kid.Minho smiled as well,"Where are we?"Said Yuri."Home."Said Minho.Yuri turned around,she was facing Minho."Where is everyone?"She asked.Minho shrugged,"Do you think me as a little brother?"Said Minho,with his eyes half closed.Yuri pinched his cheek and giggled,"Aniyo."Said Yuri cutely.

"Really?"He asked.Yuri nodded,"Then how about you?Do you treat me as your noona?"Said Yuri.Minho smiled,"A!Ni!Yo!"He said in a cute tone.Yuri smiled,and ruffled his hair."Your hair is so soft..."Said Yuri."Did you gave me that note?"Said Minho,looking into her eyes."Of course,I,am always there for you!"She patted her chest.Minho smiled and gave her hug,"Khamsamnida."Said Minho.While on the other side....

"OMO!Minho hugged her!"Yoona patted Sunny's shoulder and pointed at the screen.Everyone had their attention on the screen."Wowowowowow."Taemin said in nervous tone as Minho shoved Yuri's hair off her face."I'm so nervous,i'm sweating!"Said Taemin."Oh my gosh!"Everyone cheered and laughed everywhere.Yuri had just slapped Minho in the face.But she didn't do it on purpose,really!"Did you saw it?It was like PIAK!"Jessica inmitated Yuri by slapping softly at Jonghyun.

Minho smiled at the sudden movement,(this is really not normal when people slaps you)"Why did you do it for?"Said Minho."You!"Yuri pointed at Minho,"You."She scoffed."You had thousands of kissing scenes with Sulli!I feel HURT!"She sat up,pointing at her heart."Jealous?"Minho scoffed and turned away."Of course,Yah!Look at me!"Said Yuri,getting on Minho.

"OMO!OMO!OMO!"The girls cheered,the boys screamed like crazy.

She turned his face,looking at her."Ah...Kyeopta!"She played with his eyelashes.Which made him angry,(do you like people playing with your eyelashes when your trying to sleep?)he caught both of her hands and turned her over,now he was on top of her."I'm trying to sleep!Everytime i replayed the moment when you kissed with sunbae,do you think i felt good?"Said Minho.Yuri pushed him away,siting on the couch,"Okay,okay,half half."Said Yuri.

"Now,i want you to return it."He carried Yuri in his arms and went somewhere where the CCTV couldn't see."Should we stop them?"Said Seohyun."Of course not!"Everyone said.

"Do me a favour!"He orded Yuri."From now on,call me oppa!"He said loudly.Yuri nodded,and saluted on the bed."And give me something."He said,while looking at the blurry scene.Yuri kneeled down,"What?"She giggled."Lips..."Said Minho."Aigoo...Minho has grown u-

Minho sat up and pulled her in for a kiss,he had waited for this moment for a long,long time.Minho pushed her down,and cupped her face.He wanted to last,but he needed breath.So he broke the kiss,and him lips.Yuri slept on the bed,not moving at all."Yah..."Minho shook her.Yuri got off the bed,Minho kneeled at the end of the bed."I am Kwon Yuri,nothing can beat me!"She turned around and pushed Minho on the bed."You kissed me for 8 seconds,i will do 10!"She showed her 10 fingers.Minho just smiled,"But not today."Said Yuri.Minho immediately frowned,he sat up,"Wae?!"He whined like a baby.

"Teeheehee!"Yuri giggled and fell onto the bed,sleeping next to Minho.

They didn't speak a word.They were deeply asleep.

The next day,Yuri turned around with her hand turning as well.It landed onto something soft,she touched it again.It could move,Yuri was about to move her hand away until Minho caught her hand,hugging it tightly."Don't i sleep alone?"She thought in her mind.Her bed was a single bed,how could it possibly fit two person?She got up and rubbed her eyes,she looked at her right side.And then back to sleep,then she sat back up and screamed,making Minho wake up from his dreamland.

"M...M...Minho!"She whacked at his arm.

"What?"He sat up,ruffling his hair."Why are you here?"She pointed at the bed."I should ask you that."Said Minho.Yuri looked around,this definetly,100 percent wasn't her room.And her head was really pain,"Ah..my head hurts."Said Minho,siting up as well."Me too."Said Yuri.The both of them went downstairs to see what's going on.

"Oh!Both of you are awake?"Said Onew.

"Heres yours."Sooyoung placed a pill in her hand and a cup of water.

"And yours,"Said Key,handing him a pill and some water.

The both of them,ate and drank at the same time."What's going on?Why am i sleeping with him?What happened last night?"Said Yuri,siting  on the couch."Yeah,what happened?"Said Minho,siting at the stairs."The both of you are having a holiday today,goodbye!"They all quickly left,leaving Minho and Yuri behind."What's going on?"Said Yuri,looking at Minho."Yul,i mean Yuri,what's this?"He handed a CD to Yuri.With a piece of note sticking on it,:Yul,Ho,Find out what happened.Good Luck!

"Good Luck?What does it mean?"Said Yuri."Its a blessing."Said Minho.Since they were curious,they decided to have a look.It all showed what they did last night.Yuri turned,seeing the CCTV on the ceiling.When it came to the end,:Yuri,Minho,A BIG Prank for both of you!

Yuri got nervous,her ear was red,her face was red,she was really nervous.

"Those kids!"Yuri held a fist infront of her.

Minho then sat next to her."Do you remember anything last night?"Said Minho.Yuri didn't want to answer,"No,i don't."She didn't want to think about it."Then,let me ask you something."Said Minho."What?"Yuri chewed on some chips that Sooyoung left."Do you feel jealous when i kiss someone?"He asked in a serious tone."I do!"She blurted and covered ."Noona,don't hide it anymore,do you have feelings for me?"He sat closer to her.Yuri moved away,she was about to say no,but it would hurt his feelings.Tell the truth Yuri,the truth.

"A..Arasso!Yes i do!I get jealous everytime the fans coupled you with another girl,i get jealous when you kis-

Minho held her chin high,kissing her.Yuri had her eyes widened,"Age doesn't matter in love."She remembered what she said on SHIMTAPA Radio.Minho broke the kiss,"I,love,you."He pointed at her.Yuri's heart fluttered,blushing.She sat on the couch,"I do too."She murmured softly.She thought Minho didn't heard her,but he did.

"Such a lovely scene."Said Jonghyun.Everyone was enjoying the scene.The beautiful scene.


I know,i know!Its short!(Throws cabbages,can drinks,tomatoes)I'm sorry!I mean it!(Throws roses)Eyes widened,Khamsamnida!