♛Chapter 8♛

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 


  

You,had gone missing for 6 years.

Genre:Romance

Author:Chaeyi


"Appa!Appa!Look at this!"Said a cute little girl,holding a doll her father bought for her.

"Thats my girl,good girl."He patted her small head.

"Appa..When mommy is going to come back?"Choi Mion,his daughter asked.

"Umma...."He didn't know either,where is she?

"Umma is working."Said Minho,fake smiling.

Mion nodded and went into her bedroom."Where are you?"He looked out.

 

The doorbell rang."Coming!"Minho shouted.He found no one standing outside,but he found a baby on his doorstep.The baby was sleeping softly.He found a note inside."Minho,i am sorry for dissapearing for 2 years.I have my reason,but i can't tell you,this is our baby.Until she's 5,i will return.I promise.I'm sorry,please take care of her.Her life is in danger if she lives with me.By the way,her name is Choi Mion.Mi-on.

Mion had turned 6,but Yuri didn't turned up.

Mion was a cute,energetic,sporty,caring girl.Just like her mother.She even looked like her.But she had my eyes,and she inherited her mother's smartness.She is always top 3 in class,a genius,just like her mother.I took my phone and found some old pictures.It was a picture thay was taken before she dissapeared,They were eating cold noodles,and Yuri was giving a peck on his cheek.

He,missed her.But he was of course,angry.He was mad that she left everything for him,but he still loves her.When Yuri was missing,he had search everywhere,he dialed millions time of her phone,but,she did not pick up.He stood up and walked into Mion's bedroom.She was reading a book on the bed,but she was asleep.

Minho took the book away and placed her down on the bed.He noticed,the pictures on the wall.Those pictures were taken by Yuri,it was found in Mion's blanket."To my dearest daughter,Choi Mion.Mion-ah,you got your name from your appa and umma.Mi from appa's Minho,On from umma's Kwon.Hope you love it."Minho read out from behind of the pictures.

"What time is it?"He stood up and looked at his watch,it was 6pm sharp.He went to the kitchen to cook,but,there were nothing left in the fridge.He sighed,he took a piece a paper and wrote down something for Mion.He left the note on Mion's table and head out."What should we eat?Pasta?"He picked up a pack of noodles."Okay."He placed it in his cart.

"Ice-cream,yes."He pushed his cart to the ice-cream section.

And his phone rang,"Yobuseyo?"He asked while choosing Mion's favourite ice-creams.

"Appa!"A young boy shouted.Minho looked at him for awhile,"Appa,i want to tell you something,i want ice cream!"Said Mion."Arasso Mion,i'm buying,you want chocolate or vanilla?"Minho asked."Vanilla!"Said Mion."Okay,vanilla,bye!"He hung up.A woman was holding her son,her son pushed Minho on purpose.And he pretend to fall.

"Wah!"The kid started to cry.

"Oh!Mianheyo."Minho bowed.

The woman picked the boy up and bowed to Minho,and she left with her son.Minho paid his things and head out of the supermarket."Brr..its cold."He rubbed his arm.When he stopped,he found himself standing next to a coffee shop.

"Khamsamnida!"Minho bowed.He took a sip of the coffee.When Minho was about to go into his apartment,he saw a lady in black standing infront of the apartment.When he walked closer,the woman turned the other way and went off.Minho shrugged and went upstairs."Choi Mion."Minho shouted.

Mion came running out of her room."Appa!"She gave Minho a huge hug."Place this into the fridge."He handed her her ice cream."Yay!Ice cream!"Mion shouted while smiling.Minho smiled at her and started to cook."Come here."Minho placed her into a chair."Thank you appa!"She shouted.Minho smiled and gave her her personal fork.

"Appa,i saw umma!"Said Mion while slurping the noodles into .

Minho's eyes widened."Bwoh?"He asked."Umma,downstairs."Said Mion.Was that her?"Aniyo Mion,it was somebody else."Said Minho,upsetting Mion."Arasso."Said Mion,frowning.Minho couldn't do anything,he patted her head and continued their meal.

"Appa,ice-cream!"Mion shouted.

Minho was so busy thinking about Yuri and the woman downstairs,he couldn't hear anything."Appa!"Mion shouted."Y-yes?"Said Minho."Ice cream!"She pointed at the fridge.Minho fake smiled and took the ice cream box for her.She ate happily,siting on the chair.While Minho was still busy thinking about her.What more could be more important than family?He was very confused.

And,his phone rang.

He sighed and picked up."Yes?"He said in a lazy tone.The other side was complete silence,"Hello?"Minho asked.He could hear somebody crying but it wasn't a loud one."Hello?"And the phone hung up."Appa!Who was that?"Said Mion,with ice creams in ."Wrong number."Said Minho.Mion nodded."Hurry and finish your ice cream,time to go to bed."Said Minho,who just sat next to Mion.Mion nodded happily.Even though she didn't had her mother's love,but she was still happy.

"Mion."Mion turned to Minho,and she stopped eating.That was what he likes about her daughter,she pays attention to you when your talking.

"If,if,umma wants you back,would you accept?"Minho asked in a awkward way.

"Of course i would!"Said Mion.She took her cup and placed it in the basin."Night appa!"Said Mion,she bowed."Night."He gave her a hug and she went into her room.Minho was an idol,but he doesn't get regconized easily,and he doesn't know why either.He had met Yuri in their trainee days.They were young,but,they still love each other.They debuted and they got married.

But she was gone missing when Minho woke up the other day.No phone calls,no note,no message.She left too suddenly,Minho had searched for her everywhere.He was worried sick about her,he told the company about the situation.However,they told him that Yuri's contract with them had expired,and she had resigned.Minho was sad,real sad.But the company had told the fans that she had resign and gone for a long vacation.

Minho decided to call back the number that just called him.But a message was sent to him."I'm sorry."Said the message.He replied the message,"Who are you?"

"You should know by now."The message replied.

He looked at the mysterious person's number,it was an unknown number.

"Kwon Yuri?"He asked.

"Meet me at the cafe next to Mion's school,once you sent her to school."Said Yuri.Minho,had to confirm whether it was her or not."What's the school name?"He asked,pretending that he wasn't the one to send her to school everyday.And his phone made a sound,"JuMyeong."She replied.How did she know?Was she spying on them the whole time?He had his chance to ask her,"Why did you left us?"He wanted to ask her for the past 6 years.But,there was no answer.

She didn't reply anything.Minho thinked about what to say tomorrow,all he wanted was to scold her.He felt bad for Mion,for not giving a whole family to her.He had prepared for the whole night,and he didn't have any schedules tomorrow,it was a holiday tomorrow.He had even chose clothes for tomorrow.He slept in and woke up early,just like everyday.

"Mion."Minho sat on her bed,patting her shoulder.Mion had alamost inherited everything about Yuri,she could sleep for 3 days without eating or drinking!Mion flipped around,and,Minho knew a way to wake her up."Ice cream!"He shouted.And he noticed Mion was sweating a lot,he turned her over,she was having a bad dream."Mion."He patted her again.

She immediately sat up."I dreamt about umma,she cried a lot."Said Mion,with her eyes teary.Minho hugged her,"Its okay dear,its just a dream."He patted her back."Appa,when will umma come back?"Minho shrugged.He made himself and Mion breakfast,"Bag?"Minho asked."Check!"Said Mion."Water bottle?"Minho asked.Mion ran to the kitchen and came back out with her water bottle,"Check!"She said.

Minho drove her to her school."Bye appa!"Mion shouted while waving her hand.Minho smiled and waved back.He turned to the corner,where the cafe was.He saw a lady,who was the only one in the cafe.He sat across her.She looked up,it was really her.And Minho was ready to say something to her,and it was something awful,but."Kwon Yuri,where have you been these years?"Minho asked in a quite harsh tone.

"Say anything you want to,and when your done with it,i have something important to tell you."Said Yuri,calmy.

Minho sighed and took a deep breath."I just want to ask you,where have you been?"Minho asked."I've been kidnapped."Said Yuri.Minho widened his eyes,"The day i left at home,someone knocked on the door,so i opened up."Said Yuri.Minho was no longer angry,but worried."Who did it?And why would the person kidnapped you?"Said Minho."An old friend of mine,a drug dealer."Said Yuri.Minho stood up and pulled her arm,out of the cafe."Where are you going?"Yuri asked."The police station!"Said Minho,grabbing his keys."Minho,his dead."Said Yuri.Minho stopped his tracks and turned around.

He saw her finger,still wearing their rings.

"A-A-And i killed him."Said Yuri,shaking.

Minho went closer to her,"He brought me to a house,all i have to do is sing for those who eats drug there,when those people left he tried to...."Yuri started to tear up.These 6 years,she was like a prisoner,locked up in a house.Her job was to sing,if she doesn't,they would kill her.Yuri had came to look for Minho when it was her third year missing,to bring him,their baby.Minho had once bring Mion to check up.And she was really her daughter.

Minho placed a hand at the back of Yuri's head and pushed her forward,,into his embrace.

"I'm sorry,i'm so sorry!"She cried.Minho patted her back,these years,she had no one to rely on."I had to protect myself...."Yuri murmured while crying."Bwoh?"Minho couldn't hear clearly."I had to protect myself,so i killed him."Said Yuri."The police said i was only protecting myself,so they let me go."Said Yuri."Its okay,its okay,everythings alright now."Minho sooth her.

Minho brought her to their house."Nothing changed."Said Yuri.Minho nodded."Can i see Mion's room?"Said Yuri.Minho nodded.But when Yuri was about to enter her room,Minho stopped her.He turned her around,"Yuri yah.."He whispered.Yuri didn't looked up,she was going to melt soon.Minho held her chin up,and gave her a long kiss."I,missed you."Said Minho.Yuri nodded and quickly entered her daughter's room.Minho saw her tomato face,he chuckled.


Its lame!Too much drama....i'll write more better the next chapter,i promise!