♠Chapter 11♠

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

    

We,once loved each other.

Genre:Sad,Romance.

Author:Chaeui


"Yah!Kwon Yuri!"Minho chased Yuri at the huge field.

Yuri ran and ran,until he caught her,and fell to the ground.

"I caught you."Said Minho.

"Someones looking!"Yuri whispered.

Minho turned over to have a look,"Theres no one here,and i bet we are too shiny for them to see,it'll burn their eyes."Said Minho.

Yuri giggled when Minho leaned closer."What are you planning to do?"Said Yuri,placing her arms around Minho's neck.Minho smiled and cupped her face with one of his hand,"You know that."Said Minho.He leaned closer to her and kissed her passionately.When they broke the kiss,"Pabo."Said Yuri,pinching his cheeks.Minho smiled and dug his head on her neck and rubbed it,making her laughing.

But,that was all in the PAST.Now,to the PRESENT.

Yuri had found Minho with another girl,and,she didn't like it.

They didn't meet up after that day.

THAT DAY

"How come Minho's not coming home?"Said Yuri,worried about him.So she drove to the pub and found him kissing another girl."C..C..Choi Minho!"She screamed while crying.Minho turned over and let the girl go,"What are you doing here?"He asked while pushing Yuri out of the pub."You had enough with me isn't it?Jerk!"Yuri hit him with her bag and turned away.No matter how far she went,he could still her sobs.

He felt sorry for her.The other day,he searched for her."What are you doing here?"Yuri said in a cold voice,in her pajamas."Can i come in?"Minho asked.Yuri moved and let him in,he noticed,the room was very,very,empty.The things that he bought for her was all gone.And he noticed that the miror in the living room was broken.And he noticed it,when she walked closer to him,there was tears trace under her eyes.

And he started to feel very very bad,he regret for what he had done.

"Yuri,i'm sorry."Said Minho.

Yuri fake smiled,"You should have think before you do anything,and i don't want to waste my entire life on a playboy."Said Yuri.Yuri walked towards the door and opened it.Minho stood up,she was right,he should have thinked about it.When he stepped out of the door,Yuri pulled the back of his shirt."Why did you do that?"Said Yuri,heads down."I'm sorry,i.."Minho couldn't find a reason.

"If you told me that you have pressure or you were drunk but."She started crying again.She,had cried her heart out the whole night.Minho turned and hugged her."Get away from me!"Yuri screamed.Minho backed away,his heart ache.He felt really bad,he wanted her to give him a chance." Can i have a chance?"Minho asked."Chance?"Yuri rolled her eyes and scoffed."If you killed a person,would the person's relatives forgive you?"Said Yuri.She fake smiled,"No!"She went into her house with a loud bang.

She cried and cried.But that was all in the past.She needs to forget about him and find herself a new one.But,she still loves him.Deep deep down,she does.She had forgiven him,but,she wouldn't want to tell him.She wants him to know that,when its over,its over,think before you move a single movement.It might hurt,kill,or cheer people.Its your decision,whether or not.

Minho had completely stopped dating girls after that night.He thinked and thinked,it was his punishment.

"Wow,its so windy here."Said Minho,standing at the harbour with his bicycle next to him."Umm,excuse me."Said a lady.And it happens to be Kwon Yuri,his ex."Oh,its you."Said Yuri.She didn't change much,its just that she looks more happier than before.Minho fake smiled,"Can i borrow your phone?Mines fell somewhere."Said Yuri.Minho nodded,and he knew,he could still trust her."Oppa!You took my phone right?Pabo..."She giggled.She must have found herself a better one."Here."Said Yuri.Minho smiled and took his phone back.

Minho turned to leave but."Its been 5 years since we've broke up,come on."She patted at the empty seat next to her.

Minho nodded and parked his bicycle and sat next to her.

"That was your oppa?"Said Minho.Yuri turned,"Ah?"She thought for awhile."Oh...Aniyo,its my brother."Said Yuri."Are you dating?"Yuri nudged him playfully.He shook his head,"Ah wae?"Said Yuri."I'm already getting married,and your still single?"Said Yuri.Minho's heart ache for a moment,"Your getting married?"Said Minho,fake smiling."Yup!"Yuri nodded cutely and gave Minho a card."Come."Said Yuri.It was an invitation to her marriage.Minho felt funny inside,its hard to explain,but its a sad feeling."Will you?"She asked.Minho nodded.Yuri patted his shoulder,"Now thats my goodboy!"She ruffled his hair.

"I have to leave,see you soon!"She stood up."How bout i give you a ride?"Minho stood up as well.Yuri looked at him,"You wouldn't mind?"She asked.Minho shook his head.Minho sat infront while Yuri sat at the back,holding Minho's shirt."Bye."Yuri bowed.Minho nodded.Yuri held her hand out.Minho shook it and smiled."Good luck."Yuri patted his arm.She left,well,it may be a bad thing from the bad side.But,from the good side,it wasn't a bad thing.He had learned his lesson,thanks to Yuri,who introduced some friends to him.But he didn't want to get into a relationship again.

"You may kiss the bride."Said the priest.And Jaejoong,Yuri's husband kissed her forehead.

He congratulated her from the bottom of his heart.

He wrote a note to her,before he left,he gave it to her."Congratulations."Said Minho,and he left.

Yuri felt strange and opened the note.

Yuri-ah,Congratulations!We may not be able to stay as couples,but can we stay as best friends,cause i still need your advices! :P

Yuri smiled."Pabo."She murmured.


So short....I didn't mean it!I'm not really good in sad stories,i'm actually crying...Think it as a movie,and i'm sure you can get into it.Enjoy!