♔Chapter 6♔

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 


    

"You jerk!"

Genre:Comedy,Romance.

Author:Chaeyi

 


"Shoujo Jidai!"The crowds cheered.

The spotlights shone at the nine goddess.

Taeyeon,Jessica,Sunny,Yoona,Yuri,Tiffany,Seohyun,Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

They were at Osaka,Japan.Performing The Boys,Genie,Flower Power,Animal,and more.This were their last concert in Japan,they thanked the fans for coming and loving them."Encore!Encore!Encore!"The crowds shouted.The nine angels smiled,"Let's sing I Got A Boy!"Said Taeyeon.The fans screamed as loud as a lion roaring at its enemies.

After their final concert,they went back to their hotel.

"Yuri,you were so funny,you went to the wrong exit at the end."Said Yoona,walking in between Yuri and Jessica.

"Hehe,i guess so..."Said Yuri,laughing.

"Aren't you going to call Minho?" Said Jessica.

Yuri stopped."Shoot!"She quickly took her phone out.

"Oh no,no,no..."She whined.

Yoona and Jessica swirled around her,"23 missed calls."Said Yoona."And 42 messages."Said Jessica.The both of them looked at Yuri."Yah...Ottoke?"She jumped a little and whined.

Yoona and Jessica looked at each other,smiled and left Yuri standing at the hallway.

"Yah!"Yuri hold her phone.

"Yuri,is your concert finish?Are you sleeping?Are you okay?Why aren't you replying me?"She read all of the messages Minho sent.Her heart aches when she read the last one."Bwoh?!I won't care about you?"She said while walking to her room.She whined like a dog.She entered the room,"Sooyoung hasn't come back?"She looked out of the door.

She closed the door and turned the lights on."I have to reply him back."Her phone made a sound.'Beep Beep.'

"What?!No Battery?"Yuri whined again."Thats strange,it was still full battery when i went on stage.And i didn't my charger along,i'll go ask Sooyoung."Said Yuri.When Yuri was about to exit the room,Sooyoung came out of the bathroom."Oh!Sooyoung!You were in there the whole time?"Yuri asked while holding her phone."Of course."She looked at her phone for awhile."Can i borrow your charger?"Said Yuri.

"For what?"Said Sooyoung."For charging my phone of course,hurry!I need to reply Minho or he's going to hate me forever!"Said Yuri.

"Mines were left at the previous hotel."Said Sooyoung,watching television.

Yuri sighed loudly,"Hey!Its SHINee!"Sooyoung shouted,pointing at the television.Yuri turned over,staring at Minho.

"He doesn't look good."Said Yuri,holding her phone tightly.She saw Yuri smiled with her head down."What are you laughing about?"Said Yuri."I just thought of some funny jokes."Said Sooyoung,turning away.Yuri nodded,and sat on the bed."Oh...Minho..."She said.She placed her phone on the drawer.

She prayed the whole night."Please..please.."She murmured.Sooyoung turned over and smiled.

"Are you all ready?"Said Taeyeon.

Everyone nodded."Where's Yuri?"Said Hyoyeon."Yuri ah!"Said Tiffany.Yuri rushed out of the room,"Ah...Mianhe."She fixed her hair and held her phone tigthly.

They were now on their way to the airport,back to Korea."Tiffany,you have Key's number right?"Said Yuri."Yeah,i do."And Taeyeon nudged her."Please borrow me your phone."Said Yuri with her puppy eyes.Tiffany looked at Taeyeon for awhile,then she hand her phone over."Key...pick up...please pick up..."Said Yuri.

But,he didn't pick up."Doomsday!"Yuri whined."Don't worry,maybe you can borrow other member's phone."Said Taeyeon.Yuri sat there,she was like she was about to cry.The members felt bad,they all circled around her and comforted her."I'm sure Minho wouldn't be angry at you."Said Sunny.Yuri shook her head,"Me and Minho had fight before we came here,i don't want him to feel bad."Said Yuri,whiping her tears with a tissue that Seohyun gave her.

"There are a lot of fans and reporters out there,stay strong!"Said Taeyeon.

Yuri nodded and whiped her last tear.

"Its okay unnie."Said Yoona,putting a hand over her shoulder.

Yuri nodded,"Hwaiting neh Yuri.."She murmured something.

"Yuri,when we reach Korea,we go straight to another concert."Said Jessica,giving her passport to a lady.

"What concert?"Said Yuri.

"Dream Concert!"She took her passport back.

"Oh..yeah."Said Yuri,she was all gloomy.

"Unnie,we get to meet SHINee there!"Said Seohyun.

Yuri got better when she had a good meal at the airplane.She slept quite much,members were giggling,having fun.While Yuri was sleeping."Taeyeon,i feel bad."Said Tiffany."You don't need to."Said Taeyeon.All the members turned around,seeing the sleeping beauty sleeping at the corner by herself.

"M..Minho."Said Yuri,she was in her LaLaLa land when the others can't enter there,due to their 'special duty'.

"Yuri,we reached the airport."Said Hyoyeon,waking Yuri up.

Yuri nodded and got off the airplane.They all went into the airport,Yuri shoved her hair,and wore her sunglasses."Yuri,i...i received a call from Minho when you were sleeping."Said Sunny.Yuri's eyes widened."What did he say?"Said Yuri."He said go to the ladies now!"Sunny pushed her into the bathroom.

"For what?"Said Yuri.

"Now get yourself ready,do you want to see Minho?"Said Sunny,standing at the doorway."Uhh..Yeah."She walked into the wards while looking at Sunny wierdly."Strange."Said Yuri.She heard the door closed,and it opened.She heard footsteps.She took her bag and went out the ward.

She saw the next ward was closed."Sunny,you in there?"She knocked the door."I'll wait for you."Said Yuri.She leaned on the ward's door,and closed her eyes."Minho."She said.The door suddenly opened,she fell backwards,the person in there wasn't Sunny at all.Sunny wasn't wearing black suites.The person covered ,Yuri hold on the the person for balance.

Yuri screamed,but it was all,"Mmmph!Eeph!"

The person was dressed in black.From toe to head.

The person pushed Yuri to the wall and stepped back,taking 'his' things off.

"Minho?"Yuri breathed heavily.

"Surprise!"He said.

Yuri went forward,"You jerk!"She hit his arm."You!You nearly scared me half to death!You-"

Minho went close to her,"What?"He asked.Yuri was still angry,she wanted to say it all out."I said y-"

Her eyes widened at what just happened.Minho cupped her face and kissed her.Which made Yuri's anger all flew to other places.Yuri lowered her head,blushing."Got you!"He pulled her chin up and pushed her sunglasses,"Lets go."He held her hand and ran through the crowds.She saw her unnies walking over there,going into a car."Minho,over there."Yuri whispered.Minho turned over and placed his index finger on his lips.

They went into another car.

"Why are you bringing me here?"Said Yuri.

"It was a prank Yul."Said Minho,kissing her forehead.

She pushed him away,"What?What do you mean prank?"She asked.

"It was all planned."Said Minho,smirking.

"Planned?"Yuri thought for a long long time,while Minho kept staring at her,smirking.

He was in a GIRLS toilet,and unnies were acting strange.And i just saw Sooyoung taking her charger out of her bag this morning.They..They were?

Her eyes widened,and looked at Minho.Minho nodded.She whined at whacked Minho."Ow..ow..ow.."He blocked all of them by holding her hands."Let go!"Yuri yelled.Obviously,she was angry."Is my Yul angry?"Hh whispered in her ear.Yuri's anger,once again had flew to somewhere else."Just only once!"She whacked one more time.Minho nodded,"Okay,okay."Said Minho.But in the end,Minho got pranked by Yuri by switching his meals.

 


It was a rushed chapter,i am so sorry!Hope you all enjoy!