♛Chapter 1♛

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 


    


"I'm sorry,i already have a girlfriend."
 
Those words striked through Yuri's heart.She was heart-broken.
 
Genre:romance,sad,work.
 
Author:Chaeyi.
 
Kwon Yuri,a workaholic woman works in Incheon,Seoul.She is a designer.She designs clothes for idols,actresses,actors and more.She doesn't eat or drink when she's doing her work,she thinks it isn't serious.She worked for the company a year,lots of idols,actresses,actors likes her design.Idols like Park Shinhye and Lee Minho,they are famous through dramas.She,happens to like her senior,Choi Minho.Who is not really into girls,he's tall,he's handsome,he's smart.He's out of 100 of 100.Who wouldn't fall for him?
 
"Yuri-sshi!"Said her partner,patting her shoulder.She woke up,"Are you okay?"her partner asked.She nodded,and swiped her hair over her ears.She,was going to have a meeting with The Jung Sisters.The Jung Sisters are a popular South Korean singers.Jessica and her sister,Krystal.Yuri had been thinking ideas since last week,she had to prepare well.After all,she was the best designer in the company,well...not the best,i guess so...She prepared 2 long silky dress for The Jung Sister's Römàñcê promotion.Römàñcê is a product that sells rings.And not just rings,but really expensive ones.
 
She started to feel dry,so she decided to have some drink since The Jung Sisters wasn't there yet.She left the meeting room and entered the pantry.She saw a man brewing coffee."Excuse me?"She asked politely.The man turned to her,and she blushed hard."Yes?"Her senior,Choi Minho asked.She lowered her head and pointed at the coffee machine.The man smiled and stuff his coffee into her hand."Have mines."Said Minho.Yuri showed an expression,'what?'
 
"You have a meeting in 2 minutes,better go prepare."He turned Yuri the other way and pushed her out of the pantry."Khamsamnida."She said softly and bowed.Minho smiled,"Hwaiting!"He said.Yuri blushed and nodded.She quickly went back into the meeting room."Hope she doesn't mind drinking my sliva."He murmured.Yuri prepared well,and took a sip of coffee.She felt warm and happy.She was in love with her senior,Choi Minho.Minho isn't the guys that hang around in the night after work,but head back home straightly.He wasn't into girls too....
 
She hadn't the courage to confess.What if she failed?What if-
 
"You are the famous designer,Kwon Yuri?"Said Krystal,who was part of The Jung Sisters band.Yuri and her partner immediately stood up,bowed and shook hands with her."Annyeonghaseyo,Kwon Yuri inmida."Yuri bowed 90 degrees."Umm..Where's your sister?"Yuri asked,while offering her a seat,across her."She's coming up."Krystal answered."Then we'll wait for your sister."Said Yuri's partner.Krystal nodded in agreement.She kept quiet until she couldn't resist it."Can i have a picture with you?"Said Krystal.Yuri nodded and took a picture with her,and Jessica came in right on time."I'm so sorry."She bowed and entered the room.
 
"Its okay."Yuri signaled her partner to bring some coffee for them.Since they were half americans,she was sure they would like coffee.Her partner excused herself and left the room."Since you guys are shooting for rings,i would like you all to wear dresses,is that okay?"She asked,while passing the pictures of the dress to them.Krystal looked at her sister,and nodded."Thats good."Said Jessica,examining the dress."You are very professional."Krystal praised.Yuri bowed and smiled."You've written everything with such details.."Jessica gave a thumbs up."Khamsamnida."Yuri bowed again.
 
After 10 minutes,The Jung Sisters left with a wide smile on their faces.They had agreed to use her dress for the shooting,and they would even label her name into the picture.She finished her coffee and told her partner to bring them to the pantry.Her hardwork paid off,although the dress was simple,but,it had a lot of layers with shiny items.She walked into her personal office and closed the door.She sat on her chair and took her phone out and placed on the table.She stood up and looked into the miror and tidy her dress.And her partner rushed into her room without knocking,"Mrs.BoA is holding an emergency meeting right now."Said my partner,breathing heavily.
 
I nodded and took my phone in my hand.I was on my way to my boss,Kwon BoA's office.She has the same surname as me,but shes not from the same family.But i call her BoA unnie.I knocked on her door three times,"Come in."Said BoA unnie.I entered the room and saw Choi Minho sitting on the couch,my heart beated 5 times faster.I closed the door and sat next to him,"You will have a project,and your partner is Minho,is that okay?"Said BoA unnie.I nodded nervously,"We'll talk outside,bye!"Minho grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room.
 
"Wait me in the pantry."He whispered and left.I went to the pantry and took a seat.I made another coffee for myself,i felt bad for just making my own,so i made another one for Minho."You,will have to go to my house for OT today."Said Minho,with lots of files in his hand.I nodded,and took one of the files."We would need to design 5 dresses,that are special made for the South Korean singers,KARA."I read from the file.Minho nodded,"Thats right,and its about 6,pack your stuff and meet me in the basement."Said Minho,tidying the files i've messed up.And thats when....
 
"Umm...would you date me?"Said Choi Sulli,my dongsaeng.
 
Minho smiled,"I'm sorry,i already have a girlfriend."Said Minho.
 
Sulli had her head down,she left.My heart was broken,so he had a girlfriend.I was spacing out,"Hello?"Minho waved a hand infront of me.I came back to reality,and fake smiled.I quickly stood up and left the pantry.I rushed into my office quickly,and sat on a chair.I placed both of my hands on my face,about to tear up."Stay strong,be strong,thats right."I said to myself.I turned off my computer and  packed my stuff,i straight headed to the basement.
 
Minho was already waiting in the car.I sat in the passenger seat."Sorry,i had something to finish."I lied.Minho smiled and drove off,we didn't spoke a word."So...hows your girlfriend?"I asked awkwardly."You'll see when you get there."He answered.After 15 minutes,they had reached his house."Arff!"Barked a small dog."She,is my girlfriend."Said Minho.Yuri looked down and nearly broke into tears,"I thought..."She couldn't continue,she was crying her heart out.Minho placed the files on the table."What's wrong?What happened?"He stood there,suprised.He hugged her to stop her crying.But she didn't."Shhh..."He patted her back.Yuri wasn't sad,those were tears of joy.
 
"Stop...stop..."Minho said.But Yuri kept crying and crying,he broke the hug.And instead he kissed her.Yuri immediately stopped crying,Minho cupped her face with his hands.Yuri broke the kiss when she needed air,"I...I thought you had a girlfriend."She said while hiccupping.Minho smiled and placed a hand behind Yuri's head and pushed her lightly forward,into his embrace."I only have one,and that is you."He whispered softly into her ear.

I am deeply sorry!I need time to update others,and,i know,this chapter,is a complete failure!I am so sorry!I'll try to update more,thank you for waiting patiently...