♠Chapter 15♠

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 


                                   

Avoiding you.

Genre:Romance

Author:Chaeyi


"Here."Key passed a can drink to Yuri.

"Thanks."Said Yuri,lowering her head.

"What's with the long face?"Said Key,siting next to her.

"Nothing."She fake smiled.

"Spit it out,i know your hiding something."Said Key,folding his hands.

Yuri sighed and placed the can on the table."Its about Minho isn't it?"Said Key.

Yuri sat up."He's been avoiding me lately."Said Yuri,sighing.

"I can see that."Said Key.

Flashback.

"Choi Minho,finish these papers."Said Yuri,placing a huge pile of papers on his table.Minho looked away,and lowered his head.Yuri folded her arm."I've written notes for you,so do it now."Said Yuri.Minho nodded while looking else where.Yuri sighed and walked away,this was the fifth time he had ignored her.She sat at her own seat,sighing.

End of flashback.

"Did i do something wrong?"She faced Key.Key shrugged."Let's just go back to class okay?"Key placed his arm around her shoulder.Yuri nodded and pushed his hand away.They walked back to their class and Minho suddenly came out,bumping into Yuri."Oh!Mianhaeyo!"Said Minho.When Yuri backed up,they made an eye contact.Minho widened his eyes,and ran away.

"Tch."Yuri rolled her eyes and entered the classroom.Key immediately sat infront of Jonghyun,Yuri's brother."So?What's up with her?"Said Jonghyun."Minho."Key whispered.Jonghyun and Key looked at Yuri,who was looking out of the window."Are they...?"Jonghyun's voice faded a little.Key shrugged.

Yuri sighed.She looked out of the window and saw a beautiful butterfly flying away."Yeoppeo ne..."She muttered."I'm looking for Yuri,Kwon Yuri."Said someone,loudly.Yuri turned and saw her friend,Lee Taemin standing at the doorway.She left the classroom with him."Noona,we have football practice,don't you remember?"Said Taemin,who was 4 years younger than her.She reviewed back,when Minho left."He could have told me."Yuri muttered."Bwoh?"Taemin asked."A-Aniyo..."Said Yuri.She clenched her fist,she was going to ask him,after their football practice.

Yuri and Minho were the best player in their school.Well,they might have different ,but it doesn't matter in the game right?And Minho had skipped a lot practices these days.Choi Minho,the captain,who plays football very well."Noona?Are you okay?"Said Taemin.Yuri showed no response,deep in thought."Noona!"Taemin shouted.Yuri jumped a little,"D-Deh?"Said Yuri."Didn't Minho tell you that we have practice today?"Said Taemin.Yuri shook her head.

They changed into their sportswear and went to the field.Minho was siting on the field,talking to his friends.Yuri went over,"Annyeong!"She said in a cheerful voice.The boys smiled,except Minho,who lowered his head."Oh!You came?I thought you didn't come to school since you didn't come Minho."Said Ryeowook.Yuri fake smiled,she and Minho would always come together if they had practice."I was busy."Yuri lied with a bright smile.Minho looked,he coincidentally made an eye contact with Yuri."I have something to prepare."Said Minho,who got up and ran to the toilet direction.

Yuri sat at Minho's seat and Taemin sat next to her."He's been acting really wierd these days."Said Leeteuk."He's been hiding from...."Onew's voice faded.They turned to Yuri,"B-Bwoh?"She stuttered."Come on Yul,did you do anything wrong?"Leeteuk place an arm around her shoulder."I didn't."Yuri wrapped her legs."Heish,he's definetly in love."Ryeowook muttered.Leeteuk nudged him harshly,"Bwoh?"Yuri asked."Ani,i say that he must have his reasons."Said Ryeowook.Yuri nodded.She decided to play by herself.She kicked the ball into the goal and someone whistled loudly.

And it was Minho.The captain of the team.They gathered around.Minho was holding a paper,"Names on this paper,stand next to me."Said Minho."Names on this paper,stand on my right."Said the coach."Kim Ryeowook,Leeteuk,Taemin and Kwon Yuri."Minho finished calling."Practice by yourself,i have something urgent."Said the coach.We all nodded and practiced ourselves.Yuri,who was the only girl who plays in the team.She was playing by herself,kicking the balls in and out of the goal.After a few hours,suddenly,she saw a crowd not far from her.She walked to the crowd,and saw Minho siting with his legs pulled straight,it was bleeding.

"Can someone take him to the infirmary?"Said Leeteuk.

Yuri turned to leave,she knew he didn't want to see her."How bout Yuri noona?"Said Taemin.Yuri turned around,Minho had stood up.Yuri nodded.He placed an arm around her shoulder and they walked to the infirmary direction.They kept quiet.They would usually joke around,tease each other or make funny jokes.But,they didn't.The infirmary was empty.Yuri sat Minho softly on the bed and pulled a chair over.She took some water in a small bucket and some oils."Stay still."Said Yuri,who wrapped her hand around his leg.Touching his wounds,he closed his eyes tightly,biting his lower lip.

He moved when Yuri cleaned his blood."Stay still!"Yuri raised her voice a little.Yuri dipped the cotton with some oil and applied on his wound.After that,she carried him back to their classroom.Yuri was feeling very bad,she had no courage to ask him,why is he avoiding her lately.When they reached their classroom,Minho removed his hand away and opened the door.Yuri went in after him,she could see Key and Jonghyun looking wierdly at them at the corner of her eye.She sat at her own seat,and stared at Minho's back.She thought he would turn around and say thank you,but he didn't.

After a few days,Minho had invited Luna,Sooyoung,Yuri,Key,Jonghyun,Taemin,Leeteuk and Ryeowook to his house for sleepover.But in the end,Luna and Sooyoung had 4 projects to finish,so they couldn't come.They were busy chatting to bring what that night,except for Yuri and Minho.Yuri was looking out of the window again,she saw the butterfly that flew by that day.Her emotion raised,she wasn't gloomy at all.Minho looked at Yuri,who was beautifully staring at the butterfly.

He looked at his leg,it was all better,thanks to Yuri.After school,they were straight heading to Minho's house.Since Jonhyun's car was full,Yuri had to ride Minho's.It was really awkward.Minho the radio,and it played TaeNy's Lost in Love.Yuri hummed it softly,not wanting Minho to hear.But,Minho heard it all.He secretly recorded them down.Soon,they reached his house.He settled everything down,showing everyone's room,and saw Yuri getting her luggage from his car.

Minho took it easily on one hand.Yuri bowed a little.Her room was just next to Minho's."I-if you need me,i'd be in my room."Said Minho,who placed her luggage on the floor and left.Yuri bowed.She examined the room slowly.She was done unpacking and exploring.She went out of her room and found everyone was......GONE!Well,except for Minho,who was in his room,lying there.Yuri tiptoed into his room,looking around.She had never been into a boy's room,except for her brother's.It was neat and clean.She found a photo on his cupboard,it was him and.....HER?

They were having football practices on that day.

Suddenly,someone caught her hand and turned her around.Yuri's eyes widened and she was afraid.Minho sighed,"Why didn't you knock the door?"Said Minho,who sat on his bed."T-T-Then why are you avoiding lately?"She shouted.Minho scratched his head."You've been skipping practice these days and you ev-"She stopped talking when Minho placed his soft lips on hers.Her hands were sweating,her legs were wobbling.Minho's hand moved to her hand,holding it tightly.Yuri,had no idea what was she feeling.It was a wierd feeling,but it was a warm one.She felt secured,protected, and warm.Minho broke the kiss,"Kwon Yuri."He held her chin high."I,like you ever since you joined into the football team.."Said Minho.Yuri's eyes were locked into his,she didn't move a single move.

"You have no idea how happy i was when i got into your class."Minho added."Saranghae!"He ended his speach and pecked Yuri's lips.Yuri stood there,frozen."You were avoiding me.....because of this?"Yuri's voice had changed,it became...feminine.Minho nodded shyly and covered his face with his hands."Oh my gosh,i have no idea what i'm doing."He said shyly,dying out of embarassment.Yuri noticed,she had feelings for him too.Yuri poked his shoulder,"Da.chuwaheyo."And she dashed away.But she dashed back into the room,"Where did everyone go?"Said Yuri."They went to buy something."Said Minho,staring blankly at the wall.

Yuri nodded and dashed out.

Did she just confessed?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Obviously.......Yes.

 


 

Follow Yuri on Instagram,Yulyulk.


I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!I OPENED A SHOP,GO CHECK IT OUT!AND YURI HAS INSTAGRAM!HOPE MINHO HAS IT SOON!I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY THIS RUSHED CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL.Sorry for shouting......i'm too happy!Yuri has Instagram!I am sorry for this chapter,i will try harder!Please subscribe and comment!