♠Chapter 14♠

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 


"To the beach!"

Genre:Romance,Comedy.

Author:Chaeyi


"Hyung,your really bringing Yuri noona along?"Said Taemin.

Minho nodded."Are you dating her?"Taemin said in a teasing tone."A-Aniyo!"He stuttered."Did she bring Jessica along?"Said Jonghyun.He shrugged."I'm sure noona had gone much prettier!I want to see her!"Taemin jumped out of excitement.Minho nudged him,and raised his eyebrow."So where is she now?"Said Jonghyun,saving Taemin.

"Angelos Cafe."Said Minho."There it is!"Taemin pointed at the signboard and ran as fast as he can into the cafe.Minho wanted to chase him,but Jonghyun caught him."You haven't ask her?"He asked.He shooked his head,"I need a lot of courage,what if she says no?"Said Minho,worried.Jonghyun scoffed,"Everyone knows that she likes you!"Said Jonghyun,kicking some stones."Fake rumours."Said Minho,who rushed into the cafe,leaving Jonghyun behind.

When he entered the cafe,Yuri and Taemin was hugging each other.He felt jealous.But,he pretended he didn't see anything."Hey."Said Minho.They broke the hug,"Hi Minho!"Yuri said with a bright smile."Heloooooo Yuri!"Jonghyun came running in like a small kid.Yuri laughed,"Hi!"

"Have you guys eaten?"Yuri asked.The three of them shook their heads.Yuri giggled and signaled a waitress to come forward.She took the menu and orded for everyone."Do you know that i don't wan-"

"Jonghyun,we've been friends since high school,i know you hate sesame."Said Yuri,taking a sip of juice.Jonghyun smiled."So where are we going?"Yuri asked."After we eat."Said Minho.The food had came 15 minutes ago,and the foods are probably digesting in their stomach now."So?"Said Yuri,taking another sip of juice.Minho placed down his fork and spoon,"To the beach!"Said Minho.Yuri immediately frowned."Whats wrong noona?"Taemin asked."Minho...."Yuri kicked his leg under the table."I will help you to overcome that."Said Minho,proudly.

"Lets go,shall we?"Said Jonghyun.Yuri and Minho paid for the meal,since Taemin and Jonghyun had pay for their stay in a huge bungalow."Noona,do you remember once,Minho accidentally kicked his ball and it flew right infront of you?"Said Taemin,smiling.Yuri nodded,"Thats how i met him."She said."Shouldn't you bring Jessica and some of your friends?"Said Jonghyun,eyes on the road."They are all busy."Said Yuri."I didn't bring any clothes of stuff..."Yuri pulled Minho's sleeve.

"Don't worry noona,everything is well prepared."Said Taemin.Yuri nodded with an uneasy face,and Minho noticed.He knew,that she was afraid of waters.But he can't tell anyone."Wee are here!"Jonghyun said in a funny tone,causing everyone to laugh.There was huge bungalow not far from the beach."This is really pretty!"Said Yuri,examining ever corner of the house.Everything was big,the tub,the basin,the bed,the rooms,the kitchen,the living room and more.

"Theres clothe in every wardrobe,everyone has one."Said Taemin."You and Yuri are in the same room."Said Jonghyun,playing with his pajama pants."Do i look like banana in pajamas?"Said Jonghyun.Taemin laughed loudly.Yuri just went into the room and started  to find herself something comfortable to wear."You don't mind do you?"Said Minho.Yuri looked up,"What should i mind?"She forced a smile.Minho bent down and grabbed her hand.She looked shocked.

"Your hands are freezing cold,are you okay?"Said Minho.Yuri looked away,"You do know that i have aquaphobia."Said Yuri.Her feelings were written on her face."I'm here to help you overcome it."Minho placed a hand on her shoulder."I don't know if i can."Said Yuri."I will help you,go get some rest."Minho pulled her up.She sat on her bed and looked out of the window.

You could see the beach from here.The sun was going to set soon.Suddenly,Jonghyun and Taemin came barging in."Lets have pillow fight!"They were holding their pilllws already.I brighten up and quickly search for my pajamas in the wardrobe.When Yuri stood up,she noticed Jonghyun's were yellow.Taemin's were green,and hers were white."Where's Minho?"Jonghyun asked.I pointed at the bathroom.And he came out,with a pink pajamas!

Everyone laughed as loud as they can.

"Switch with me Yuri!"Said Minho,dragging my hand into the bathroom."Andwae..."I couldn't stop laughing.He managed to pull me in and closed the door."Yah."I stopped but was still smiling.He held a hand out and i slapped my hand on it.I turned to opened the door,but it was locked.From the outside."Yah!"I shouted."It locked by itself!"Said Jonghyun.When i looked at Minho,he was taking his shirt off.

"Yah...ert."I closed my eyes.

"I take my pajamas off and you take yours off too,and we changed it while looking other places."Said Minho."How can you do that to me?You just wore your shirt and y-"

I shutted my mouth up when i felt someone pulling me into his embrace."You know,this pink pajamas suits you more,and its warm like me."Said Minho.I could feel his muscles,and i was blushing hard,really hard!I pushed him away,"Arasso!Look away."I turned my finger into a few loops,signaling him to turn.So we got changed,and when we went out,Jonghyun and Taemin were eavesdropping.They looked away,"I saw a fly flying around here."Jonghyun clasped his hand together.

"I saw a bug flying around here."Taemin stuttered.

I walk passed them and head downstairs.They looked at each other.I sat on the single chair,and reviewed back."Ottoke?"I was still blushing.I placed my hands on my face,it was burning hot!"Why did he do that?"I wrapped my body into a ball.When i looked up,Minho was staring close at me.I screamed.He placed a hand infront of my mouth,"Shh...."Said Minho.I kept quiet."They are going to find us."Said Minho,removing his hand away.

He grabbed my hand and went into the kitchen."What are we playing?Hide and seek?"I asked.He nodded.I hide under the stove cabinet,since it was big,i have nothing to be afraid of.I could still hear footsteps outside.So i opened the cabinet and Minho came stuffing his body in."What are you doing?"I whispered."I can't find another safer place to hide."Minho whispered back.Now,it was a bit tight.Just a bit.He closed the cabinet's door and turned over,looking at me.He placed his finger on his lips.

We could hear footsteps."Woah,they dissapeared?"Said Taemin."Did they went out?"Said Jonghyun.Me and Minho tried not to laugh,we had to hold in."They're good."Said Taemin,the footsteps were clearer,so i think they entered the kitchen."I don't think their hiding in here."Said Jonghyun.I nearly broke into laughter if Minho didn't cover my mouth."Lets go search outside."Said Taemin.When we heard the main door closed,we only went out.

"Cockroach!"I screamed and jumped on to Minho.

"Its just a bug!"Minho carried me out of the kitchen and placed me on the couch."Its so hot in there."Said Minho,wiping his sweats.I giggled.Jonghyun and Taemin came back,"Where were you guys hiding?"Taemin asked."In the cabinet."Minho and i said in unison.Jonghyun laughed."Together?"Taemin asked.We nodded.Jonghyun yawned,"Lets go to sleep."He said.They agreed and went into their rooms.

"Strange..."Yuri muttered."Bwoh?"Said Minho.Yuri smiled and shook her head.They turned off the lights and head to bed.After sleeping for a few hours,"Umma?"Yuri received a phone call from her mother."Ye,ye..Minho,Jonghyun and Taemin."Said Yuri."Arasso!"She hung up and placed her phone under her pillow.Minho turned,looking at her.He couldn't sleep,he just couldn't.His heart was beating fast,he was really nervous.

Later,Yuri stood up and went into the bathroom.

Suddenly.

"Kyah!!!!"

Minho got up and rushed into the bathroom."Whats wrong?"Said Minho.Yuri was squatting on the toilet bowl."Co-Co-Cockroach!"Yuri pointed at the back of the door.Minho turned the bathroom's light up and closed the door to catch the cockroach."Carry me out first!"She shrieked.Minho carried her and turned the door knob,but it didn't open."So this was what Jonghyun talking."I murmured.Yuri placed her arm around Minho's neck and dugged her head infront of his chest."Carry me to a safe place!"She shrieked.

Minho placed her into the bathtub,he tried everything to open the door.He even called Taemin and Jonghyun to wake up,but,it didn't work."Do you mean we are trapped in here?"Said Yuri,curling herself into a ball."I think we have to stay to here for the night."Said Minho,sighing.He sat next to Yuri.And she closer to him,he noticed that she was having goosebumps.She must be cold from the wind blowing wildly.He took his clothe off and wrapped it around her.Yuri looked shocked,"What are you doing?Aren't you cold?"She asked.

Minho shooked his head even though he was freezing.The window couldn't get closed,because,it was just a square hole,no glasses between."Minho."Said Yuri,who sat even closer to him.She took his clothe away,and told him to wear it back."Lets stay close for warmness."Said Yuri.Minho nodded and looked away to hide his blush."Sorry."Said Yuri."For what?"Said Minho."For getting you in this trouble."She lowered her head because she felt guilty."Pabo."He ruffled her hair."Why are you so afraid of cockroach?"Minho asked.

"Don't laugh."Yuri orded.Minho nodded."Promise?"She held her pinky out."Promise."Said Minho."I....My sister played a prank on me by placing a few cockroaches that could fly into my food,and it was still alive!"Said Yuri."How could Seohyun do that?"Said Minho."Well...I laughed at her for getting only 30 points in her English."Said Yuri.They chatted for a long time,and they fell asleep."Hyung!Noona!"Taemin screamed.They woke up."We already found a person to fix the door,and did you both know that you guys were so close to each other?"Said Taemin,showing them a picture he had just taken seconds ago.

Yuri was sleeping on Minho's shoulder.

"Yah!"Yuri whacked Taemin.Minho and Taemin was shocked,no matter how serious was the problem,she never hits or whack people."Delete it!"Yuri snatched his phone away and pressed DELETE.She threw his phone back at him and went out of the bathroom.She stretched her body.When Taemin and Minho came out,she was in a funny pose.Her legs were on her head."What are you doing?"Taemin asked."Strectching."She placed her legs down."Yul,get change hurry."Said Minho.

When they changed,Jonghyun was busy comforting Jessica,in the phone."Calm down....its okay,i am sure Krystal won't do that."Said Jonghyun.Minho,Yuri and Taemin had finish eating and he wasn't finish."Hyung!"Taemin pointed at his breakfast.Jonghyun said wait.So,Taemin,Minho and Yuri went to the beach first."The water is so cold."Said Yuri,placing her toes into the water."Come on."Minho grabbed her arm tightly into the water."No!No!No!Kyah!"Yuri shrieked.Minho was dealing with a strong fish,i mean human."Get me out!"Yuri struggled in his embrace.

"Look at me,look at me."Said Minho,comforting her.She looked back and forth,struggling."Look at me!"Minho raised his voice.Yuri stopped.Minho hugged her,"Stay still."He told her.He could hear sobs.Yuri,who drowned when she was only 3,and she nearly lost her life."Bring me back."Yuri tighten her grip on his shirt."I have to teach you how to swim first."Said Minho.He knew it was hard for her but he wanted her to know,that its really fun in the water.Yuri sighed.

Taemin looked at them and played by himself from afar."Thats right."Said Minho,lowering Yuri into the water.There was a sudden wave,but it wasn't a big one.It scared Yuri,who jumped into Minho embrace."Can we stop now?"She asked.Minho took out a goggle from his pocket and told Yuri to look underneath with it."Yeoppeo da!"Said Yuri,who just came out from the water with Minho holding her."I told you."Said Minho.Yuri smiled and played with a few shells she found when she dived in.

Minho's phone rang out of the blue."Wait me at here,dont go too deep."Said Minho,who left the water and head for the dry land."Yuri,you can do it!"Said Yuri,who swimmed in the deep sea."Jonghyun,whats wrong?"Said Minho."I'm coming!"Said Jonghyun.Minho and Taemin looked around,and saw him running towards them."Krystal ran away from home."Said Jonghyun."Krystal? Really?"Said Taemin."Ha!Jessica knew about our plan!"Jonghyun laughed."The plan with noona?"Said Taemin.

"She's smart."Said Minho."Speaking of Yuri,where is she?"Said Jonghyun."Oh!She was just right there....."Minho's voice fade away when he couldn't see her.He ran towards the water and starting to find her.While Jonghyun tried to call her,Taemin looked for her as well.Minho came out from the water,he saw something floating on the water."Yuri!"Said Minho,who swimmed to her and pulled her to the shore."Is she okay?"Said Taemin."Do you know how to do Artificial respiration?"Jonghyun asked.

Minho nodded and started his job.He placed his lips on hers and pressed her chest for a few times.Yuri choked some water,"Thank godness!"Minho hugged her.She was tearing,"You left me!I thought you would safe me!"Said Yuri,who was tearing up.Jonghyun and Taemin left to somewhere else."Shhh..."Minho soothed her.Although it was she who dived into the water,but Minho knew she is a bit of confusing with her feelings right now."I'm sorry."Minho apologised.After hours siting there,the sun had already set.Minho's leg were all cramped."Where are those 2?"He looked around while holding the sleeping Yuri.

He got up by himself and carried her home."They went out!"Minho scoffed at the note that was sticking at the door knob."Sheesh!" He threw the note into the bin."I thought i could rely on them..."Said Minho,staring at Yuri,siting on his bed."Maybe i shouldn't have brought her to there."Said Minho,regretting.The goddess infront of him,he shoved some of her hair away.He leaned in and pecked on her lips."What am i doing?"He asked himself.

After a few hours,Yuri woke up.She quickly took a fresh bath and went downstairs."Oh!Your awake?"Said Minho,preparing for dinner.She looked out of the window,it was night."How long have i been sleeping?"Said Yuri,siting on the couch."3 hours."Said Minho,wiping his hand with a cloth.He sat on the couch,"Jonghyun and Taemin are not coming back tonight,they went to Jessica's       house."Said Minho.Yuri nodded."Do you want to eat?"Said Minho.Yuri nodded.He stood up,and Yuri back hugged him."I'm so sorry!Even though you saved me i still got angry at you,i'm sorry!"She said.Minho turned around,"Pabo,i wouldn't mind that."He placed her hands away.

Yuri caught his hand."Are you angry at me?"Said Yuri."Why would i get mad at you?"Minho pinched at her cheeks and prepared for the dinner."Was it fun that you wanted to try by yourself?"Said Minho,slurping his noddles into his mouth.Yuri nodded shyly,"Want to try again?"Minho asked,drinking his milk."If your next to me."Said Yuri."If your not finishing those i won't bring you to the swimming pool."Said Minho,pointing at her just-ate-for-a-few noodles.Yuri's eyes widened,"We have a swimming pool here?"Said Yuri."Underneath us."Said Minho."Lets go right now!"Yuri pulled Minho to the swimming pool."But you just took a bath and you havent finish eating."Said Minho.

"Geez,you sound like my grandfather!"Yuri joked."Moragu?"Minho chased her.

They got into the water,and Minho teached her to swim.She was holding tightly on his arm all the time.After a long swim,they sat at the side of the pool."Why did you save me?"She asked."Shouldn't i save someone whose drowning?"Said Minho."Not that."Said Yuri.Her eyes was glowing at Minho.Minho gulped,"Hurry and go take a bath first,you might catch a cold."Said Minho.Yuri nodded,but she didn't move.So Minho turned to leave,"Wait!"Yuri shouted.He turned over,"This is for saving me."Said Yuri,who pecked on his lips and ran away.Minho stood there,the water was dripping from his clothes,he felt cold so he went to take a bath.

He found Yuri siting on her bed looking out of the window.

He took his clothes and went into the bathroom.When he came back out,she dissapeared.So he went looking for her,"Yuri!"Minho shouted."I'm here!"Said Yuri,who was wearing an apron.Then Minho's phone rang."Yobuseyo?"Said Minho.He nodded,nodded,and nodded."They are not coming back,we're going back tomorrow and since they went to Jessica's house by bus,i am driving."Said Minho."I don't wish to go back.."Said Yuri,pouring some sauce into the spaghetti."Really?I thought you hated here."Said Minho.They ate and played pillow fight for a few hours,and they were fast asleep.

"Goodbye."Said Yuri.Her expression was telling Minho that she wasn't willing to leave.They were now at the train station.Yuri turned to leave.But,the train wasn't even here,she nearly fell into the gap if Minho didn't catch her.They were staring at each other's eyes,its a staring contest i tell ya.Minho stared at her lips and leaned in.Yuri's grip on Minho's coat tighten.She wanted this for a long time,she could finally feel it."Are you sweating?"Minho asked jokingly.Yuri looked up,"Is that because your in my embrace?"Said Minho."Bwoh?!"Yuri pushed him away.Once again,Minho caught her one more time."Pabo!"Yuri shrieked.Minho hugged her, kissed her forehead and pushed her into the train."Bye!"He shouted.Yuri glared at him.She didn't want to leave,never.


How was it?I couldnt update often lately,cause school has started!So....i hope you enjoy and remember to comment or subscribe!Thanks!Enjoy!