♠Chapter 13♠

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 


    

The best childhood friend i've ever had.

Genre:Romance.

Author:Chaeyi


"Minho,which one is nicer?"Yuri held two dresses infront of her.

"The white one is better."Said Minho,siting on the bed.

"I think so too!"She placed the other one back into the wardobe.

"We are just going for the party."Said Minho.

"Its an important party to me."Said Yuri,finding some acessories.

"How important?"Minho asked.

"Which one is better?"She held two hair clips on her hand.

"The butterfly one is better."Said Minho.

"Okay,i'll go change,you,sit here."Said Yuri.

Minho nodded and smiled.She rushed in to the bathroom to change.After a few minutes,she came back out."So?"She turned in circles.Minho gave her a thumbs up,"Now,for you."Said Yuri."What do you mean 'you'?"Minho asked."You are not going to the party like this,are you?"Yuri asked while raising an eyebrow."Of course!"He shouted.

"Andwae!"Yuri pulled him into another room for gentlemans.."Yul!"He whined.Yuri placed her hands on his shoulder and sat him down on the chair.Yuri kept looking at him then back to the suits."Here."Yuri gave him his suits.He gave no reaction and crossed his hands."Come on Min!"Said Yuri."I'll choose myself."Said Minho.He chose a black one,"Andwae,you choose a white one,to match with me."Said Yuri."Fine,fine!"Minho muttered.

And when Minho was changing,someone knocked on the door."Come in."Said Yuri.Sooyoung,Minho's older sister came barging in."Yuri?!"She widened her eyes."How did you get in here?"She asked."I have this."She shaked the keys in her hand.Sooyoung grinned,"Yuri-ah,its only you that can make him change do something he doesn't like to."Sooyoung in an envious tone.I chuckled.Me and Sooyoung owns this place.Well,our job is to help people to plan their weddings.Me,Minho and Sooyoung were childhood friends,they live at my house.Well,its a long story.

Sooyoung and Minho lost their parents at a young age.And my parents adopted them,since we knew each other since young.Minho and i was the best,Sooyoung just eats in her whole life.Don't tell her.Well,i much more closer to Minho,since we go to the same school,my room is next to his,and his sister works day and night at the Eternal Promise.So i don't get to chat with her a lot,"Yuri-ah...."She placed her head on my shoulder.That was her way of asking something."What?"I asked.She left my shoulder,"Can you keep an eye on Minho when i leave for Hong Kong?"Sooyoung asked.

I nodded.

And Minho walked out."Wowowowowow...."Said Sooyoung."You look like you are going to get married."Said Sooyoung.I secretly smiled."With you?No way..."He fixed his clothe infront of the miror."How bout with Yuri?"Said Sooyoung.I nudged her."Maybe."Said Minho.Sooyoung shrieked a little and kept shaking me."What time is the party?"Said Minho."4 more hours."Said Sooyoung.He nodded,"I'll go change."Said Minho,and he entered the fiting room."Did you heard him?"Sooyoung shaked me."Come on."I said."Maybe."I inmitated Minho,in a whatever tone."He's not even serious."I added."Well,i know you wouldn't think like that."Said Sooyoung.I looked at her,"In here."She pointed at my heart.

"I'll wait outside."Said Sooyoung.

She was right,i didn't think like that.Instead,i was dying out of happiness!

"Yul?"Minho waved his hand infront of me.

I smiled,"Lets go."I closed the lights and closed the main entrance.We had to cross the road,i walked out without looking.Still thinking about his answer."Yul!"Minho pulled me in his embrace.The car was coming in a hyper speed,and it passed us."Mian."I turned to him.He nodded and crossed the road while holding my hand,but thats what we do everytime."Where's Sooyoung?"Said Minho.I shrugged,and took my phone out."Sooyoung?Oh okay."I said and placed my phone back into my phone."What did she say?"Said Minho."She left something,she's on her way back."I said.

Minho groaned.He,didn't like to wait."Who are you dancing with?"I asked."Do we have to?"He asked.I folded my hands,"Its our teacher's marriage,are you telling me that your just going to sit there?"I asked.He shook his hand,"I'd chose you as my partner rather choosing Sooyoung."Said Minho,who grabbed my hand and placed it into his pocket.Which,made me blush."You're not reserved right?"Minho asked.I shook my head."Good."Said Minho,gripping my hand tighter.I lowered my head,hiding my blush."Oh,noona's here."Said Minho.

He pulled my hand and sat at the passenger seat with me.

"Mianeyo...I forgot to bring my little present."Said Sooyoung."Ahjumma."Minho muttered."What did you say?!"Sooyoung shouted while glaring at him through the miror.I broke the grip,and Minho stared at me."What did you bought for Ms.Lee?"I asked Sooyoung."Just a anime figure,i remembered she love Hatsune Miku!"Said Sooyoung."Don't you feel cold?"Said Minho.I looked at him,"A-A little,why?"I asked,curiously."Then don't break it,its much warmer like this."Said Minho,holding my hand and placing it into his pocket again.

I could see Sooyoung smiling,evil.

"Omo!"Sooyoung yelled."What?"Me and Minho said in unison."Hide!Its Nichkhun!"Said Sooyoung.Minho immediately pushed me down,Sooyoung closed the curtains."M-Minho."I muttered."Shh..."He placed a hand on my lips."Everyone quiet!He's coming!"Sooyoung said in a funny tone."Hi,Nichkhun.."Sooyoung said in an awkward way."Hi!Are you attending the marriage?"Nichkhun asked."Uhh...yeah..."Said Sooyoung."Is Yuri and Minho in there?"He asked."No!Uh,i have to go,bye!"Said Sooyoung,who drove away quickly.

"Are you two going stay in that pose forever?"Said Sooyoung,in a teasing way.

Minho,who was on top of me,moved away."Do you think he will show up later?"Said Sooyoung.I sat up,"I think he will."Said Minho.Nichkhun,who played on me on my very first year in high school.He had girlfriends everywhere,and i mean it!"We promised to help you right?"Sooyoung.I nodded,they had promise to protect me when Nichkhun comes.And they kept in."We're here."Said Sooyoung.We got off the car and entered the hotel,we went into the preparation room."Ms.Lee!"Shouted Sooyoung,hugging Ms.Lee,who teached me,Minho and Sooyoung Maths,she was a great teacher.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"A man beside her greeted."Annyeong!"We greeted back."The both of you've had grown beautiful!"Said Ms.Lee."This is my husband,SinHwa."Said Ms.Lee.We talked,and talked.And we could rest in a extra room."I feel tired."Said Sooyoung."Where are we going to change?"Said Minho."Here."Me and Sooyoung said together."Here?!"He raised his voice a little.Me and Sooyoung nodded.We promised not to peek at anyone.And we got changed in a jiffy!

"Minho!Dance with me!"Sooyoung whined while tugging her hands at him."Stop it!"Minho shouted.I sat there,enjoying their 'drama'."Yul!"Said Minho."Sooyoung,why all of the sudden?"I asked.Sooyoung immediately stopped and pouted."That Choi Siwon!He said he can't make it."Sooyoung whacked her own leg."Dumped."Minho muttered.Sooyoung glared at him,and he played dumb."Well...i guess you can have Minho."Said Yuri.Sooyoung brighten up and Minho frowned."Really?Thanks Yuri!"Hugging me."Yah!I said I want to dance with Yuri,Kwon Yuri!"Minho shouted.Sooyoung gave him a merong.

"The guests are here,you can all enter the hall."Said a lady in uniform.

We nodded and went out.Sooyoung was walking at the front while me and Minho was walking next to each other."Yul,could you please?"Minho begged.I forced a smile and shrugged.Then,we saw Sooyoung talking with a good-looking man.When she saw us,she ran to us."Come,i'll introduce you to my boyfriend."Said Sooyoung,pulling me forward."Siwon,this is Kwon Yuri."Said Sooyoung."Annyeonghaseyo."I greeted.Minho rolled his eyes."So,is this your brother?"Said Siwon.Sooyoung nodded awkwardly,"My.....ANNOYING brother."Said Sooyoung.I giggled."Lets go."Minho pulled me away."What's wrong?"I asked him."Sooyoung's planning something,lets stay away her."Said Minho.I laughed,"I'll get you something to drink."Said Minho,who went away.

I looked down and played with my dress."Hello."Said a voice.I looked up,"Yuri."Said...Nichkhun.

"Yul,i'm back........."Minho stared at the empty seat."Where did she go?"Minho looked around while holding the cups.

"Its been a long time."Said Nichkhun."What do you want?"I said in a cold tone,siting on the bench outside of the hotel."I want you back."Said Nichkhun."Well,i don't want to."I said while looking away."I will leave you alone if your dating."Said Nichkhun,smirking.I kept quiet.He lift me chin high,"So your not dating,well then,your coming with me."Said Nichkhun,who pulled me up."Stop doing what you want!"I flickered his hand away."On one condition."Said Nichkhun,smirking."If someone comes to kiss you,i'd leave you alone."Said Nichkhun.I scoffed,i mean who wo-

My eyes widened,am i dreaming?Minho......was kissing me......My best childhood friend i've ever had,was kissing me.

"Done."Said Minho,who grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the hotel.

"Why didn't you tell me?"He said."H-H-He pulled me away."I stuttered."Did he hurt you or something?"Said Minho,who was turning me around to check."Aniyo,he didn't."I said.He sighed."You don't mind?"I asked him." What?"He asked."F-F-For k-kissing me."I stuttered."Well,you should know that i like you by now."He said.My jaws dropped to the floor,i pushed aside."What do you mean?"I asked."Well....."He looked away.I cupped his face and turned to me,"Serious."I muttered.He gulped,"I STARTED TO LIKE YOU WHEN WE WERE ONLY KIDS!"He blurted.My eyes widened,"All along?These years?"I asked.He nodded."Well,you can say that i like you too....."I said softly."Would you date me?"He asked all of the sudden.

"No."I joked and walked away.

He pulled my arm and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

"I'll take that as a yes."Minho whispered,and scampered away."YAH!"I shouted,which got everyone's attention.I bowed a little to them and smiled.


I don't think i can update oftenly right now,cause i have school,starting tomorrow.And,i think 5 days a chapter?Or even less....I am sorry,but i can't concentrate like that.And i am happy!16 subscibers!And one of my subscribers unsubscribe,i feel sad.Its a bit of contracdition.No matter long or short,good or not good,i hope you all continue to support me.Thank you very much for reading.(Bows 90 degree)

I am listening to Mistake.Written by Kwon Yuri,wonder why she wrote that song...If i get to meet her,i will give her a minyul fan and a question.Adios amigo!