♬Chapter 20♬

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 

                                

"I hate you!"

 

 

 


It was their last event together,as SNSD.

Yuri,who was married last week,is going to quit SNSD.But she would return whenever she is free.

The Farewell Concert,was purposely made for Yuri.

They were going to perform Into The New World amd I Got A Boy.

Their past day as SNSD.

"Khamsamnida."They all bowed together.

However,Yuri,broke into tears.She held the mic away,but her sobs were so loud,fans under the stage could even hear."Ah,wae,wae,wae?"The members surrounded her and hugged her.Sooyoung,Tiffany,Yoona,Jessica,Taeyeon,Seohyun,Hyoyeon and Sunny cried as well.7 years together,they shared pain,happiness,sadness and many more.They bring so much effort,SNSD,was walways the top girl group.

"Can't i stay?"Said Yuri,crying."You'll have to ask your hubby."Hyoyeon joked,but she was crying hard."I don't want to leave."Said Yuri.Fans,started crying as well.Not because they had something in their eyes,but they felt sad for her."Kwon Yuri!Kwon Yuri!Kwon Yuri!"The fans cheered.The members followed,Yuri cried even harder."So Nyuh Shi Dae,Fans,i love you all,saranghae!"She made a heart shape with her hands.The fans cheered loudly."I will always come and do some event with SNSD,but not really often."Said Yuri,wiping her tears with the tissue Seohyun gave her.

"Unnie,i will remember you well."Said Yoona and Seohyun hugging her.

Later,the huge tv behind them showed them Yuri.From 2007 to 2013.She couldn't believe,that on her birthday,she was going to leave SNSD.It showed her dorkiness,how funny she is.And it showed her doing yoga in her sleep.The fans laughed,but she couldn't.The bond she built with her sisters,was strong.She felt really sad,she couldn't stop,she built up the courage,"Minho-yah,can i stay for 1 month in SNSD?"She asked.A figure came up from the backstage.The fans went wild."Do you know who is this?"Yoona asked the fans."Choi Minho!"The fans answered."Aniyo!He's her husband!"The members shouted.

Minho embraced Yuri.

"Don't cry."Minho patted her back. 

"Can i stay for a month?"She whispered while wiping her tears.

"Only if you stop crying."He whispered back.

While they were busy talking on stage,the girls had brought a cake with THE BEST SISTER,KWON YURI on the cake.When Minho nodded.She turned and saw the cake.She broke into tears again,"Unnie!"She stomped her leg.Taeyeon hugged her,"Happy Birthday Yuri!"Said Taeyeon.Sooyoung held her mic for the fans on stage,signaling them to say something."Kiss her!Kiss her!Kiss her!"Said the fans.Minho smiled."What are you waiting for?"Sunny shouted in a joking way.

When Yuri turned,he rushed up and kissed her."Whoo........"The girls and fans cheered.They broke the kiss."Everybody,sing Happy Birthday for our Yuri!"Said Tiffany.They clapped their hands while they sang."Blow the candles!"Seohyun shouted.She blowed them and they cheered.After singing,they shared some with their fans."So,now,Yuri and Minho is going to have a duet."Said Jessica.They quickly ran into the backstage.

"Wow,she cried so long."Said Sunny,not expecting that she had so many tears hidden behind her eye.

"I hope she wouldn't crack up while singing."Said Yoona,looking at the tv at the backstage.

"She wouldn't."Said Taeyeon,proudly.

"Sa......rang....hae..."They finished their last line and held hands.

The fans gave them a huge applause.The girls ran back up to the stage,"So,thats all for the night,have a goodday~"Said Minho,wrapping everything up.He placed a hand around Yuri's waist and waved to the fans."Yuri,our dorm is always open for you,you could come back anytime you want."Said Taeyeon,holding hands with her.Yuri smiled."Thank you Taengoo."She hugged her tightly.She smiled."Take care."The girls waved at her."Yah!Choi Minho!Take good care of Yuri!If she cries,i'd kill you!"Taeyeon shouted,Yuri burst into laughter,while Minho smiled and nodded.

"Aish....my eyes hurt."Yuri pressed her eyes lightly.Minho leaned towards her and kissed her right eye,"Does it feel better?"Said Minho.Yuri smiled and nodded."Its been a month,how fast."Said Minho.Yuri stared at the dark sky,"Should we have kids?"Minho asked out of the blue,which startled Yuri a bit."B-Bwoh?"Said Yuri,startled."Just joking,take it easy."Said Minho,turning into a T junction.Yuri stayed quiet for awhile,"If you want to,i can..."Yuri muttered.She hoped Minho didn't heard it,but she lift her head high."I heard that."He chuckled.She pouted and looked away.

She felt sleepy all of the sudden.Soon,she had fallen asleep.

Minho smiled at his beautiful princess.

Soon,they reached their house.A beautiful double-storey house.

He got off the car and went to Yuri's side.He opened the door,and she mumbled something in her sleep while smiling."Saranghae."She muttered.Minho chuckled.He shoved his hand,one on her back,another one at the back of her knee.This is called,in bridal style.He closed the door with his leg and tried to open the main door while carrying Yuri.It wasn't really hard since she was as light as a feather.He placed her on their bed.He took her shoes off.And,he found something sticking on her head.He hovered on top of her to take a closer look.It was some dust.

At that very moment,Yuri opened her eyes.

"What are you doing?"Said Yuri.

He immediately got off,blushing.

"Were you blushing?"Yuri sat up.

"Ani."Said Minho,siting at the end of the bed,his back was facing Yuri."You were,stop denying."She got off the bed with her shoes with her.She placed her shoes in the cabinet and turned around,facing Minho."Bwoh?"She asked.He shook his head.He placed his hands around her tiny waist,pulling her into his embrace."Should we watch movies?"Said Minho.Yuri lifted her head."Okay."She said.Minho bent his head lower,kissing his wifey.Yuri smiled between the kiss.Minho backed away,"Why are you smiling?"He asked."I cannot believe someome whose younger than me,would be a good kisser."Said Yuri,while placed her hands around his neck.

"Why?Is it a bad thing?"Minho asked.

Yuri let her hands and spun around in the living room."Aniyo!"She said cutely.Minho smiled and sat on the couch with her.He placed a hand around her shoulder and pressed the ON button on the remote control.And the first drama was,To The Beautiful You's kissing scene."Oh!Its my drama,lets watch!"Said Minho.Yuri bit her lower lip and looked else where.JEALOUS."Oh,i did great."Said Minho,complimenting himself."Switch the channel."Said Yuri."Why?"Minho asked,eyes on the television.Yuri snatched the remote control from him and pressed another channel,and,it happens that it was Let's Go Dream Team! With Minho in it.

Miss A's Jia was clinging onto him,hanging on a pole above t

he water.

Yuri bit her lower lip again.JEALOUS.She pressed another channnel.And it happens to be Minho's first drama,The Pianist.And it was his kissing scene.Yuri changed it again,Minho chuckled a little at her.She glared at him.This time,it was The Salamander Guru and The Shadows.He fell on top of Taeyeon.Yuri gripped the couch tightly.She changed it again.It was an advertisement.But,this advertisement wasnt just any advertisement.It was Minho and Dara's kissing scene.Yuri gripped the couch even tighter.She changed for the last time,and it happens that choosing Seohyun over her as his ideal type.

Done!Yuri finally exploded!"What's wrong with this television?"She shouted.Minho kept quiet."How many girls have you kissed?"She asked.Minho started counting with his fingers."More than 5?"He answered.Yuri screamed."Am i your last person to kiss you?"Yuri asked.Minho kept quiet for a minute,and he nodded.Yuri scoffed and went upstairs.She pulled her hairs and screamed."Calm down,calm down."Said Yuri,letting her hairs go.She sat on the bed.She saw her computer and decided to use it.She hoped that Minho would come upstairs and comfort her,but he didn't.

"Playboy."Yuri folded her arms.

She went online and searched Choi Minho.

"Who is Choi Minho's truly girlfriend?"Yuri clicked the subject."Sulli,Sulli,Krystal,Sulli,Dara,Amber,Sulli,Krystal,Victoria?!"Her voice raises one at a time.Minho tip tap toed and went into the room.He took his phone out and caught a photo of her."Aigoo...Kyeopta..."He muttered softly.He pressed the SEND button and placed it on the table.He walk towards her and hugged her from behind.Yuri jumped."Yah!"She quickly slammed the computer down."What are you doing?"Said Minho,placing his head on her shoulder."Nothing."Yuri looked away.

"Oh really???"He said in a funny way.He scooped her up and placed her on the bed.

"You need some sleep."Minho chuckled at her.

"Bwohya?!"Yuri tried to get off the bed but he stopped her by pressing her wrists."Yah!"She shouted."Are you jealous?"Said Minho.Yuri kept quiet."So you were!"Minho laughed.Minho let her go and she turned the other way,facing the wall." Whose your ideal type?"She asked.He sat next to her,"I'd say....."Yuri,thought he would say her name,but....

"Sulli?"He said.

"Tch."Yuri got up and went into the bathroom to change."Where are you going?"Minho asked.Yuri glared him."I can't believe i married you!"She shouted and went out of the house.She got herself a taxi and went somewhere.Minho looked at her leaving from the window.He got his phone out,and typed,She left.

Ding Dong.

"Yuri?"Said Yoona."Hey guys,its Yuri!"Said Yoona.The girls came out and welcomed her back."I can't believe Minho did that to you!"Taeyeon folded arms."Did he chase you?"Said Hyoyeon.Yuri shook her head,"Anyway,i'm going to stay here for the night."Said Yuri.She stumbled her way into her old room.She sighed loudly."How did it happen like this?"She knocked her head on the wall.

After a few minutes.

The door was wide opened,the girls shot some cracker into the room,Yuri look shocked."You've been fooled Kwon Yuri!"Said Everyone.Yuri raised her eyebrow."We purposely made SBS,MBC and many more to show his movie!"Said Tiffany,pointing at a figure.She looked at him."Yul......."He whined.Yuri scoffed and turned away."You know what to do!"Jessica shouted.Minho nodded while smiling.He carried Yuri and drived her back home.The girls gave her a thumbs up and waved."I hate you!"She shouted.Minho waited until the girls went back into their dorm.He went close to her,"Do you really hate me?"He used his charisma.Yuri gulped and blinked.He leaned closer,"Its your birthday today,i have a gift for you."Said Minho.

"W-What?"She stuttered.

"A kiss."He answered.

He turned his head a little and placed his lips on hers.Yuri closed her eyes,enjoying.She kissed him back.Soon,his hands were cupped on her face and her hands were on his shoulder.Until,Minho's elbow accidentally pressed the honk.They broke the kiss.Yuri blushed."You,will always be mine."He pecked her lips one more time and he started driving.On Minho's birthday,Yuri played a prank on him.She started to play cool around him and be nice to other males.It drove Minho crazy,cause it was filmed,and it was on SBS WORLD,MBC and much more.


How was it?Good?I really,really can't update every week.I hope you all like the new poster,and of course,the story.Please subscribe and comment!For those who upvoted,subscribed,THANKS SO MUCH!