♬Chapter 19♬

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 


                                                                        

Our secret LOVE.

Genre:Romance,Fluff

Author:Chaeyi

 


"So,Tiffany and Taeyeon had a fight yesterday?"Said the MC of The Beatles Code.

They were promoting their new song,I Got A Boy.So,they were in their I Got A Boy outfit.

"It was scary."Hyoyeon commented.

"Tiffany was joking,but Taeyeon was sleepy so she couldn't take it."Said Sooyoung.

"Oh....Who started it first?"Said the MC.

Tiffany pointed at Taeyeon,who was siting next to her."It was me."Said Taeyeon."What did you say to her?Could you repeat it?"Said the MC."Yah!"She shouted loudly,which freaked the MC."You scared me....."The MC muttered."What did you say,Tiffany?"The MC asked.Tiffany cleared ,"Mianeyo!"She raised her voice."You said it in a loud voice right?"Said the MC.Tiffany nodded and smiled."Jessica and Hyoyeon had a fight too."Said Yuri."Oh really?What was it about?"Said the MC.Jessica laughed and pointed at Hyoyeon,"She said some bitter words."

"We were very tired."Said Hyoyeon,forcing a smile."So do you swear?"The MC asked."Aniyo,we don't swear."Taeyeon and Tiffany said together.The MC laughed."Jessica does."Said Sunny."Ani,i don't."She denied."Alright,i heard that no one is dating,is it true?"Said the MC.Out of nowhere,Yuri did something really wrong."Aye...."She muttered,looking else where..Everyone looked at her,later,she stucked her tongue out."So are you dating,Yuri-sshi?"Said the MC."No."She shooked her head."So,thanks for coming here tonight!"The MC wrapped it all up and finished the interview.

Yuri sighed."You nearly got caught..."Said Sooyoung,whispering."Phew...."She sighed.

"Hurry,lets go back to the dorm,i'm tired!"Said Hyoyeon.

Yoona was busy filming Love Rain,so she didn't make it."Why did you make that noise?"Taeyeon asked Yuri.She shrugged."It came out very....."

"So.......how did it go?"Tiffany,asked in a sly manner.

"What?"The members asked."You."She pointed at Yuri."What?"She asked."Didn't you went out with Minho yesterday?"Said Tiffany.Yuri blushed and lowered her head.Yesterday,was a huge surprise for her,a huge one.

 

Everyone sat down properly."Action!"A man shouted.

"So,you all are now promoting Why So Serious right?"The MC asked."Deh!"They all answered."I heard Minho-sshi and Key-sshi went to visit Taemin-sshi on We Got Married."Said the MC.Minho chuckled,Key smiled."Ye."They answered."Oh,and i heard Minho-sshi likes older woman,is it true?"The MC blurted.The members eyed him carefully,sending him signals.Minho rubbed his neck,and nodded."Ye,its true."Said Minho,smiling."Why do you like older woman?"Said the MC.He thought for a few seconds."I feel very comfortable around them,the warmness."He answered.

The MC chuckled a bit,"So...do you like your SNSD noonas?"

The members burst into laughter."Wae?Why are you all laughing?"The MC asked."Yah!"Minho shouted,but they were still laughing non-stop."Deh,i like all of them."Said Minho."So,who is your ideal type?"The MC asked.Onew,who had stopped for just 2 seconds,started laughing again.Jonghyun,was holding his tummy,laughing really hard.While Key and Taemin were leaning on each other,laughing as well."Eh.......Yuri?"Said Minho.The MC,tried to hold her laughter,the interview didn't go well."Why Yuri-sshi?"The MC chuckled a bit."She's pretty."He answered.And,Jonghyun,who was taking a sip of water,he spitted some out,making the MC and members laugh.

"You all are very dorky..."The MC complimented.

"Minho's the dorkiest!"The members pointed at him,laughing.

Minho pretended not to hear,looking else where.

Just because of the members,the interview had to finish early."My stomach hurts!"Said Jonghyun,swiping his tear away from laughing too hard."Yah,how can you do this to me?"Minho shouted."And how could you do that to Yuri noona?"They shouted at him.He lowered his head."Isn't that what couples do?"Said Minho,pouting.

 

"And,i left."Said Yuri,who finished talking about her story."You didn't even talk about the point!"Said Hyoyeon."Do i have to?"Said Yuri,entering her dorm's room."Yoona,you talk to her!"Said Jessica,ordering Yoona,who just came back from filming."I'm tired!"She whined."Goodbye!"Yuri shouted and closed her dorm's door.Taeyeon,Tiffany,Hyoyeon,Jessica,Sunny,Sooyoung,Seohyun,looked at each other and shook their heads."Why did you leave?"Said Yoona,placing a mask on her face."How'd you know?"Said Yuri,shocked.Yoona lift her phone,Sunny,had recorded for her to listen the story.

"Its embarrasing!"Yuri shrieked and hid her face in her hands.

She sighed."I think.....i shouldn't have left him."Yuri,lowered her head.

 

"Choi Minho,go find her and bring her for a treat!"Said Jonghyun.Minho lift his head,"I can't."Said Minho,lowering his head,AGAIN."If you want to do that,bring her out!"Jonghyun shouted.Minho hestitated.He sat on the couch,thinking.And planning.The next thing,he rushed out of the dorm with his car keys."I'd be back in a few minutes!"He shouted.The members smirked,"I'd say an hour."Said Taemin.

He rushed into his car and started the engine.

While,she,lied on her bed,in her white sleeping gown.

 

Ding Dong.The members looked at the door."Did anyone order pizza?"Tiffany said in english."No,we didn't."Said Jessica,who replied in english as well."I'll go get it."Said Taeyeon.She opened the door."Noona,is Yuri here?"Said Minho,breathing hard.Taeyeon turned and look at the members.They all nodded and smiled.Taeyeon stepped aside,"She's in her room,you know which one!"Said Hyoyeon.Minho immediately ran into the room,without knocking.Yoona,who was already asleep.But,Yuri was still siting on her bed,unable to sleep.Her eyes widened.She wanted to see him badly,the person she loved."Come with me."Minho pulled her out to the living room."I'm going to borrow her."Said Minho,rushing out of the door.

"Our door is always open for you!"Said Taeyeon,shouting at them.

"Where are you bringing me?And i'm in my pajamas."Said Yuri.

"You look beautiful,just follow me."Said Minho.

 

Yuri blushed.She lowered her head.And saw their hands,linking.She loved holding hands with him,the feeling was very warm.

But it was very awkward for them,"Wear these."Minho passed her a black sunglass."Gomawo.."She said shyly and wore it.She had no idea ,why did he brought her out so suddenly?It was late at night,but it was worth it.Spending time with him.

 

After the engines stopped,she looked up.The beautiful Han River was infront of her,it was really beautiful."Yeoppeoyo..."Her eyes sparkled.She was about to open the door and get out,but a strong hand held her hand and spun her around.They were close.She could feel his breath.Her heartbeat increased."W-What are you doing?"She asked shyly.He went closer."So,this is how i feel when i'm around with you."He placed her hand on his chest,feeling his heartbeat.

 

"Yah....W-We're idols."She whispered.

 

Minho placed a hand around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

 

He always wanted to kiss her,but the timing wasn't right.Yesterday,Yuri found a tourist holding a camera walking around,she thought he was a reporter.So,she left without saying a thing to Minho.Minho broke the kiss and looked into her eyes,it was teary."Wae?"Said Minho,wiping her tears away with his thumb."I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything yesterday!"Said Yuri,bursting into tears.Minho smiled,"I'm sorry for not chasing after you."He hugged her."I love you."Minho kissed her ear.

 


 

Muahahaha!I feel sick.....But i still can write,and this story is not really good.:( I feel bad for writing so bad for my readers,anyway,thanks for subscribing and commenting!The next chapter would be much better!I think........so.......