ஐChapter 18ஐ

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 


   
 
The Genius and The Teaser.
 
Genre:Romance,Comedy.
 
Author:Chaeyi

"Aish..."Yuri groaned.Holding her bag,walking down the street.

"This is my 4th time being fired!"She expressed her feelings by shouting at the sea.

There was a big bridge next to the street.She stood there,scolding the sea like a crazy woman.

"Why should i have argued with Louis?"Said Yuri,Louis,was their company's big boss.

She was really,really depressed.I mean,if you get fired for the 4th time in 1 month,will you still be happy?"Done shouting,Yuri?"She asked herself."Yes."She answered herself.Yuri's the type to encourage herself and talks a lot to herself."Home."She turned to her right and started walking back home.She went passed a restaurant.And she haven't ate a single thing.She went in,and a man hit her on the shoulder.She turned and look at the person,but the person had left the restaurant.She sighed."Yuri,its okay..."Said Yuri.

She orded herself a beef burger and some can drink."I can't believe this is my 4th time being fired..."Yuri tugged her hair behind her ear.A woman,siting infront of her turned to her."Are you looking for a job?"Said the woman.Yuri looked up and lighten up.She nodded her head cutely like a puppy.The woman sat next to her."You see...my job is a secretary,and i want to change my job,but my boss wouldn't let me resign."Said the woman.The woman and Yuri lowered their heads."But!"The woman lighten up."But?"Yuri asked."He said if i could find a person fit for the job,i'm free!"The woman clapped her hands together.

Yuri brighten up."Are you interested?"Said the woman.Yuri nodded."How long have you been working?"Said the woman."2 years."Yuri showed her index finger and middle finger."What did you work as?"The woman asked."Hmm.....designer,part time nurse,reporter,author,psycholagist,hmm....oh,and an EO."Said Yuri,counting her fingers.The woman grinned and held her hand out."Welcome!"She smiled.Yuri shook it and smiled."I'm Yoona,Im Yoona."Said Yoona."I'm Yuri,Kwon Yuri."Said Yuri."I have to tell my boss!Heres my namecard,meet me at Sydney Co. tomorrow morning,9 sharp."Yoona gave Yuri her namecard and went off.

"Boss,boss,i found someone for the job!"Said Yoona,jumping from excitement."What's her name?"Yoona repeated her boss's question."I forgot...."She muttered.

"Teeheehee..."Yuri was now grinning like a mad person."Thanks!"She kissed the namecard.She went into her house and went straight to bed.She was tired,but happy.

 

 

She wore her best,well not really the best.She took her white bag and quickly rushed to the train station."Is this Yoona-sshi?"Said Yuri."I'm coming,okay,bye."She hung up and quickly entered the train."Sydney Co....Sydney Co....."She murmured while finding the big building."Is this it?"She looked up.The building was at least 20 levels higher.She blinked twice."Hello?!"Yoona waved her hand infront of her."Yes?"She came back to reality."Come on,my boss is waiting for you."Yoona pulled her into the building.

"It sure is big..."Yuri looked around in the elevator.Yoona smiled."Our floor is 27.Your seating place would be outside of the boss's office."Yoona explained."Okay..."She looked around.

The elevator had reached 27.They went out and turned right."Okay,heres your place."Said Yoona.Yuri sat on the comfy chair.Yuri gave Yoona a thumbs up.Yoona grinned."Oh!Let me remind you,don't stay too close to boss,Krystal will get jealous."Said Yoona."Who?His girlfriend?"Yuri pointed at the office.Yoona laughed."Ani,she's a worker here,she loves him."Yoona pointed at the office.Yuri giggled."Come on."Said Yoona,about to knock on the door.Yuri stood up,"Oh,and be careful."Said Yoona,before opening the door."Boss,this is the lady i said on the phone,so bye!"She closed the door.

Since the chair's back was blocking Yuri from seeing his face,Yuri had no idea how he look like."Welcome."He turned around.Yuri's eyes widened and her jaw fell."Kwon Yuri."He smiled."Y..Y..You,what are you doing here?"She pointed at him."I'm the boss here."He grinned."Surprise?Its been a long time."He smiled.Yuri rolled her eyes and scoffed."Here."He shoved a piece of paper on the table."Sign it,and your a worker here."He smiled again.Yuri bit her lower lip,she snatched the pen and signed it."Satisfied?"She asked as she placed the pen down.

"I'm giving you 3 seconds to read the contract,and back up."He grinned.Yuri sat up straight and looked at the contract.All of the rules were acceptable,but the last twos weren't."Yah!"She shouted."3."His smile widened."How can you make this kind of rules?"Yuri pointed at the contract."Why can't i?I'm the boss,i do everything i want."He crossed his legs and sat up straight.Yuri rolled her eyes,"I can't believe you could be a boss..."She murmured.He smirked."You couldn't right?"He whispered."I hate you."She murmured while playing with her bracelet.

He cleared his throat and stood up.Just then,a lady came barging into the room.She opened to say something and looked at Yuri.She kept quiet for 5 seconds.Then,"Minho-sshi,Mr.Douglas is in the meeting room."Said the lady.Minho nodded.The lady looked at Yuri."Bring her with me."Said Minho,who was stepping out of the office.The lady bowed."Come with me."She said.Yuri got up and followed her."What is he up to?"Yuri muttered."Who are you?"She asked."I'm Kwon Yuri,the new secretary."Said Yuri."Are you close to him?"She asked." We're just........................"Her voice faded.The lady looked at her."Old friends."She continued.

The lady nodded.People were looking at Yuri,wondering who she was."Please enter."Said the lady.Yuri nodded and stepped in an office room with 2 mens siting at there.She bowed and sat next to Minho."So?Where's your girl?"Mr.Douglas asked.Minho placed his hand on Yuri's hand and pulled it up."She is."Said Minho.Yuri widened her eyes and glared at Minho."She's a pretty one."Said Mr.Douglas.Minho smiled and placed their hands on the table.Yuri glanced at their hands and blushed."I will keep my word Minho."Said Mr.Douglas,who smiled and left.

Once left,Yuri slide her hand into her dress's pocket.She looked at the table."Bye..."Minho sang.Yuri grabbed his hand and sat him down."What just happened?"She asked."He wanted me to prove that i have my own girl."Minho smiled.Yuri rolled her eyes." Your using me?"She asked.Minho smirked,"Come on,meet your new friends."Minho pulled her out and stood infront of the peoples who was busy working."This is Kwon Yuri,my secretary."Said Minho.Yuri bowed."Annyeonghaseyo."Yuri,who noticed they were still holding hands,tried to break free but he held tight.Yuri glared at him.

 

He smirked evilly.

 

"Yah...."Yuri whispered."Back to work everyone!"He shouted and pulled her into his office.

"Yah!Yah!Give it back!"Yuri shouted,jumping."Ha!I bet you couldn't get it."Said Minho.They were students back then.The Genius and The Teaser.They had this nickname in school.Yuri jumped,and she was leaning on him,close to him.Minho gulped and stared her soft,pink lips.They stayed in that pose forever!Well...not forever...about 5 seconds?Yuri went back to reality and grabbed her bag away when he was still staring out of space.She whacked him hard on his arm."Ow..."Minho murmured."Hmph!"Yuri stomped out of the classroom.They was supposed to head back home,but Minho stole her bag when she was packing.

And now,they were grown ups.

"What are you doing?Let go!"Yuri shouted.She was angry,but deep down,she liked it.

He showed no response,as if he was a stone."Yah!You!I said let go!"Yuri struggled but that made him gripped even harder."Can't you listen?Are you deaf?I said let g-"

Her eyes widened.Real wide.He was kissing her?The teaser,who every day in their school days.

He broke the kiss."You speak too much."He said.Yuri smiled."Are you teasing me again?"She said while smiling.Minho frowned."I am not."Minho said in a serious tone.Yuri folded her arms,"Your good at acting,i don't believe you."Yuri,who was going to step out of the office,but got pulled into a hug by Minho."W-What are you doing?"Yuri said shyly,blushing."I teased you,because i love to see your cute expression,because i love to hang around with you."Said Minho,while hugging her tightly.

 

With everyone watching them through the windows,including Krystal.

 

 

"I love you."He whispered into her ear.She felt her heart melted,her legs were wobbling.She,had waited,for a long long time,for this,very moment.


So?How was it?Yeah,i know its short,but at least it was half funny half romantic.I am writing a new story.It would be released soon.But,i would be on a hiatus for only this story.I have to finish other stories to start another.Espicially my Golden Compass,i have no idea how to continue....Once again,thank you for subscribing and commenting.Sorry for letting you all wait.....since school is always on,i have no time to update.But i will try to,enjoy~