♠Chapter 9♠

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

       

"I only think you as a friend."

Genre:Romance,Fluff

Author:Chaeyi


"Kwon Yuri,meet me in my office."Said their home teacher.

"Ye."Said Yuri.

Everyone looked at her standing up and leaving the class.

"Do you think the teacher will scold her again?"Said a girl.

"Maybe..."Her friend answered.

Their attention went to an empty seat.

"You do know why am i calling you right?"Said their home teacher.

"Ye."Yuri nodded.

"Do better next time."Said their home teacher.

Yuri,was the class president.She always get scolded for those people who doesn't come to school,although it wasn't her fault.She gets blame,all the time.She went back to the class and started her paper."29."She counted the peoples in her class."Again."Her attention went to an empty seat,which was 3 seats away from her.

She sighed and wrote the numbers in a file.

"Yuri-ah,this is for you."Said a boy,who placed a small box on her table.Yuri looked up,"Thank you."She placed the box on her lap and opened it.It was a hairclip with a letter Y.She placed it in her pocket and continued to do her work.Just then,another boy gave her a juice drink.She looked up,"President,you shouldn't work so hard."Said Onew."Thanks."I placed the drink in my desk.He smiled and left.

"I heard Minho oppa is coming back to school today."A girl next to her cheered.Yuri looked up and turned to her.She took the file and left to find the teacher."Seongsaeng."She placed the file on the table.Their home teacher nodded.So she left the office,"Should i walk around?"Yuri said to herself.She nodded and smiled,not knowing someone afar was looking at her.

She walked to their school's hall.The ceilings were painted like those in the churches.She love the paintings.She walked around and sat on a chair."Yul."Said someone.Yuri turned around,"You scared me half to death!"She whacked at Leeteuk,her senior."What are you doing here?"Said Leeteuk."I should ask you that."Said Yuri.

"I'm skipping classes,you?"He placed his hands behind his head."I need some air."She looked up.Leeteuk nodded,he stood up,"Don't overwork yourself."Said Leeteuk,patting her shoulder."Arasso."Yuri played with her hands.Leeteuk left the hall,she was alone in the hall,well...not really...

"Time to go back."She looked at her watch.She stood up and exit the hall.She went back to their classroom and sat at her seat."Noona!"Taemin scared her by placing both of his hands on her shoulder.And that worked,she shrieked a little."Oh yah!"She turned around.Taemin was a transfer student from California,his grades were good so he skipped classes."Treat me!"Said Taemin.Yuri giggled at him and took the juice drink for him.

"Thank you noona!"Taemin took the drink and went off somewhere.

Every student and teacher knows that Yuri was the most hardworking student in the school.She once overwork herself and ended fainting in class."Yuri-ah,do you still remember the day when Minho oppa caught you?"Said Tiffany.Yuri fake smiled and shook her head.When she fainted,it was Minho,who caught her in time.

The bell rang,it was recess time.She placed her things into her desk and saw a huge group of girls running through the corridor.She went out the classroom and got herself some lunch to eat.When she finished,she walked around the school.Then the bell rang again,it was to head back to class.Then she saw a huge group of girls surrounding a boy.She walked closer,having a good look at the person."Oppa!Oppa!Sign this!"Said a girl."Alright,alright."Said the boy.

The boy looked up and saw Yuri."Your here for these too?"Said Minho,waving the signed posters in the air.Yuri rolled her eyes and pulled him out of the crowd."You."She pointed at him."Better head back class."Said Yuri,who crossed her hands and left.Minho smirked,"Who wants this?"Minho waved the posters in the air.The girls screamed,"I want!"The crowd screamed.

Yuri stood afar,watching him.

Minho was a star,but he was a student too.He's bestfriend is Taemin,they came from the same school,and yes,he is younger than Yuri.Minho gave his fans the posters and walked to her."Why are you standing here?"Said Minho,hands in pocket.Yuri released her hands and turned around to leave.Minho pulled her hand,"Come with me."Said Minho,dragging Yuri away.

"Yah!"Yuri tried to keep up with him.Minho had brought her to the attic."Yah!"Yuri flickered his hand away."Don't be frightened if i tell you something."Said Minho.Yuri closed the attic's door,"Make it quick."Said Yuri.Minho walked closer to her,she backed up until she sat on a bench.Minho smiled,"Go out with me."Said Minho."I only think you as a friend."Said Yuri.She stood up and left the attic.

Minho smirked.

"Yuri-ah,its time for you to go for recess."Said Yoona.Yuri sat there,doing her job."You go first,i'll come later."Said Yuri,writing stuffs in a file."Finally done!"She sighed and stood up,with her file in her hand.She stood infront of the class,walking wierdly."Yuri?"Minho asked.Yuri slowly turned around,and faint in his hands.Minho carried her all the way to the infirmary,he had made eye contact with her,and thats when he like her.

Minho found her siting on the stairs next to their classroom.Minho walked down next to her,she looked up.He bent down,"I'm serious!"Said Minho."Your an idol,and your a year younger than me."Said Yuri,she stood up,and she was close to Minho.She walked down the stairs to leave but Minho caught her arm."Its from the bottom of my heart."Minho pointed at his heart.

Yuri smiled,she freed her hand and entered the classroom.

After 3 years.

"Get off!"Said Yuri.Minho grinned,"Aniyo,i like this pose very much."Said Minho,who was pressing her down on the floor."Mion!"Yuri shouted.A young girl ran out and ride her appa's back,"Ow,ow,ow!"While Mion was getting on her appa's back,Yuri pinched him hard on his hand.Yuri pushed him away."Give me five Mion!"Said Yuri.Mion nodded and high fived Yuri."Yah!You cheated!"Said Minho."Aniyo!"Mion gave a merong to Minho.Yuri laughed."Go back to your room!"Minho said seriously."OK!"Said Mion,who ran quickly into her room.

Minho smirked evilly and turned to Yuri."Now,for you."Minho scooped her up and placed her own their bed."How sly!"Said Yuri."Then why would you marry me?"Said Minho.Yuri pinched his cheeks,"Your different."Said Yuri."Then who was it who said that she doesn't like boys who is younger than she is?"Said Minho."Arasso!Arasso!Mianheneyo!"Yuri yelled."Apologise properly."Said Minho.Yuri smiled while shaking her head.Minho gave her a long,passionate kiss."Pabo."Minho ruffled her hair.

"Who said i'm a pabo?"Yuri placed a hand on his head and ruffled his hair."My hair is all messy!"Said Minho,fixing his hair."Get off."Said Yuri."I told you,i love this pose."Said Minho.Yuri nodded repeatingly,Minho placed a finger on her forehead."One nod is enough."Said Minho.Yuri blushed and looked away."Hehehehe."Minho went closer and dug his head on her neck."Yah..."Which made Yuri feel itchy."Appa,umma,what are you two doing?"Said Mion,standing at the doorway.

Yuri blushed madly and pushed Minho away,"Ani Mion,go play with your dolls."Yuri pushed her to the living room.And came back,Minho gave her a suprise by hiding behind the door and gave her a big,warm and lovely hug.Yuri broke the hug,"Omo!I forgot to-"

Minho tripped her purposely,making her falling into his arms again.Yuri's eyes widened,"Yah..let go."Said Yuri,looking away."Can't i have more love?"Said Minho,pouting."Then what do you want?"Yuri asked.Minho pointed at the bed."A kiss is enough."Yuri pecked on his cheeks and went out."Mion,eat your bread before going to school,okay?"Said Yuri,who was putting jam inside her bread.Mion nodded happily."It would be so much better if i were you."Said Minho,siting next to Mion.

"Appa,don't be silly."Mion went to the dining table to eat.

Yuri laughed.

Minho went angry and tickled his child.A lovely family isn't it?All i know is,age doesn't matter in love,whats more important is,do you love him/her?

 


Love it or what?I bet you hate me for writing such bad stories!I'll come up with better ones....i guess......(Puts on glasses and watches dramas for idea)Hope you enjoy!