★Chapter 26,P1★

Collections of MinYul Stories(ONE-SHOTS)민율이야기

 

"Only her,understands me."

Genre:Comedy,Romance,Fluff

Author:Chaeyi


The new president of KwangHun Private School.She was beautiful,she was beyond pretty.Her black,long smooth hair flew in the middle of the air."It should be this one."She looked at the huge building with a huge,luxurious gate infront of it.She saw a boy siting at the rooftop,alone.She walked in the school without a second thought.

Students were looking at her.Her uniform was a little different from the others,so everyone knew,she was the new president.A pink tie,white long sleeve with a pink coat and a pink mini skirt.Her style,definetely.Whispers were everywhere,she made her way to her new classroom.She passed a corridor with a vending machine,and a boy,playing with his phone.

That very moment,he looked up,her heartbeat raced.He had big,attractive eyes.She quickly walked away,into her classroom.Girls and boys were around her,asking her questions.She was nice.Her grade was good,or she wouldn't have entered this classroom,which is only for those who are genius.She made friends with Yoona and Seohyun in no time.

When the bell rang,it was time to go to the hall."Where's Yuri?"Yoona looked around while siting on her chair.Seohyun shrugged.Sehun and Kris came and sat next to them,"Hey,i heard you made friends with Yuri."Said Kris."How'd you know?"Seohyun and Yoona said in unison."The whole school knows."Said Sehun."She's really pretty!"Leeteuk,who was siting infront of Seohyun turned.

"Of course,or she wouldn't be our president."Yoona said proudly."So what?"Dara,from the same class as Leeteuk said.When they were about to fight back,the hall quiet down when the student councils walked out.Girls were pink,boys were black.President,Vice President,Secretary,Treasurer,Head prefect and Fundraising officer.The hall started to become noisy,everyone was discussing.

Yuri regconized the boy who was siting next to her,the one she saw at the corridor.Close up,he seemed nice,and caring.But,i'll prove it to you later.Yuri stepped on the small stage with a microphone on it."Please keep quiet."She said firmly.Students who heard her voice for the first time fell in love with her."Kwon Yuri inmida,i will be the school president until i graduate,i'm a bit new so...please take good care of me."She bowed a little and smiled.

She giggled when boys and girls shouted her name.Minho,who had his head low,looked at her."Umm...Do you have anything to say?"Yuri turned and asked the other members of the student council.Jessica,the head prefect nodded.So Yuri passed the mic to her and sat on her own seat.Minho saw her rubbing her hands,she was really nervous.She looked cool,but in the inside,she was really nervous."So do not go to the auditorium with your foods ,thank you."And the assembly ended.

"We have meeting,so don't go to your classrooms first and have ."Said Luna,the fundraising officer.They nodded and parted ways.Yuri was new to everything,and she got lost in no time."Where is this?"She nervously took a step closer.She searched for signs but there were none,sadly."I should have asked directions."Yuri blamed herself for not being brave earlier.A student happened to pass by,so she asked for directions immediately.

"Is she lost?"Said Kris.The girls shrugged.Minho sighed,"I'll go look for her."He went out of the room."Did he just left because of president?"Said Kris.The girls shrugged,again."Did she gave me correct directions?"Yuri walked around,its been 15 minutes,and she couldn't find her way out.She was in a huge maze."She said find a way out and.......aish,i don't know!"Yuri pulled her hairs.She walked and walked.She sighed.

"Oppa."A few girls bowed at Minho.Minho just walked passed them,the girls just smiled.He looked out of the window."Ah...Theres no signal."She shove her phone into midair,hoping someone could have saw it,or she could have called Yoona or Seohyun.She gave up,her hand was tired,she sat there,waiting for someone."Hey,i just saw president and she was lost!"Dara,was the girl who gave her the directions."Suits her right."Said Hara,her twin sister.

"Someone....please pass by..."Her tone had no feelings.She rubbed her eyes tiredly,she was getting cold.Outdoors had no heaters,and since it was about winter seasons.Hopefully the sun was still shining brightly in the sky,or she would have found dead,or fainted."Oi."Said a voice.She looked up,it was exactly the same boy that she saw the one at the corridor and the one sat next to her.He offered a hand,and she took it.

They were close,"You better pay me back for searching you."He whispered.Somehow,she felt warmness in his voice.Yuri nodded while blushing,she rubbed her hands together,blowing hot breaths in it."Cold."She murmured softly.Minho took his coat off and wrapped it around her shoulder,she looked shocked."You..."She raised her index finger.

"You are late."He held her hand and walked real quick.She was having a hard time,trying to catch up.His hand was really warm,she loved it.She held his hand tightly,he glanced at her.Students who passed by started to whisper.Minho smirked and turn around without her knowing,she bump into him.Minho placed a hand at her back,pushing her forward."Your cold."He whispered.Students gasped at the scene.

"B-Bwoh?"Yuri blushed madly."Your...COLD."He blowed hot breaths into her ear,making her taking a step back.But he pushed her forward,her head was right on his chest."Be sure to pay me back."He released her."President."He whispered in her ear.Her heart was racing,her face was flushed pink."Let's go."He continued to walk,and he was still holding her hand.The door slide opened,everyone looked at them.

Everyone had a shocked expression.His coat was on president,he was holding president's hand,do you know what that means?Yuri blushed again,she was really embarrased."Don't worry,he does this to all of us."Said Taeyeon,leading Yuri to her seat."Who said Minho did it to other girls?"Kris raised his face,which was sleeping on the table."Here."Tiffany offered her a cup of hot chocolate."Shut up Kris."Minho sat next to Yuri.

Yuri weak smiled at them."Kwon Yuri inmida,the school's new president."Yuri bowed her head."I'm the Secretary,Kim Taeyeon."Taeyeon smiled."Tiffany inmida!"Said the Treasurer."Luna inmida,i'm the fundraiser officer."Luna giggled."Head prefect,Sica."Said Jessica,who was busy having her papers done."I'm Kris,well,i'm kind of in the council,i'm in charge of the reports of the school."Kris threw Yuri a sweet.

Yuri smiled.Taeyeon who was siting next to Minho,nudged him."Introduce yourself."Said everyone,except Jessica."Choi Minho,vice president."He said coldly while looking else where."Yah,be nice to Yuri!If it wasn't for you,would we need to change our president every year?"Said Luna,giving cold glares to him."Luna noona's getting angry..."Kris teased.Jessica kicked him under the table,he yelped."Well,we have classes to attend,Minho,treat her well."Said Tiffany,walking out of the room with a pretty eyesmile.

"Careful,he seduces people."Jessica whispered to her.Yuri gave her a weak smile.Taeyeon waved her hand at her and pulled Kris off his chair.Luna followed them,giving Yuri a warm smile.Yuri nodded and the door was shut closed.Yuri gripped her chair,her hand was sweating."Gomawo."She bowed a little and gave Minho back his coat.Minho took it and wore it."As a president,you have much to do,day and night."He shift some real heavy papers to the table."Because the previous president left too quick,we couldn't find a person fit for it."He separated it into two piles.

"You can go to your classroom,i'll finish them."Yuri kindly offered.He looked surprised but went back to normal very fast."Then what am i for?"He found 2 pens in the drawer.They started to sign all the papers.Strange,what couldn't he signed them all by himself?But Yuri didn't dare to ask.It was complete silence in the room.Yuri remembered what Jessica said before,and she accidentally dropped her pen.She picked it up and continued signing.

Suddenly Minho had to take some of her papers from the piles,his hand was on hers.They had skin contact,Yuri dropped her pen again."Sorry."She helped Minho take his papers and picked her pen up."Why are you apologizing?"He said.Yuri glanced at him,"I'm still new and i'm really clumsy,so i just hope that you could help me."She bowed."On one condition."Minho smiled."What is it?"Said Yuri."Give me a kiss."He leaned closer to her.

Yuri letted a nervous chuckle,"Y-Your joking right?"Yuri leans back,staying away from him."Of course."He sat back straight.Years passed,their relationship went further.They were good friends.Minho would always say,"Only her,understands me."He a lot as years and years passed.But Yuri didn't mind,for she was having fun too.Yuri was getting the hang of it just because of Minho,he taught her well.But he did a lot during those days.And i mean it.Stay tuned,for part 2.


Okay....so...how was it?Good?Or bad?I know i have been not updating much,since i am working on new stories,which is hidden as draft.Well,the new story is much more nicer?I dont know,but i plan so.I hope you enjoy the rest of my stories,thanks.