Space Bound Prt 2

Shine Bright Like A Diamond

Shine Bright Like A Diamond

Chapter Twenty Seven

“JI YONG!”

As soon as they were able to, and the world somehow made sense once more, Young Bae and Daesung rushed towards their fallen brother, the blond vampire tripping over his own two feet, and Young Bae fell before Ji Yong’s still form, reaching to feel for a pulse. He gasped, nearly crying then and there with fear and sheer pain that gripped his chest. Ji Yong’s skin was ice cold, and for a moment, Young Bae feared that he was not going to find a heartbeat. He desperately searched, trying to be sure, until he felt it- faintly, but it was there nonetheless- and he could breathe again with the relief of the fact. Ji Yong was alive, barely breathing, and his heart struggling to go on- but he was still alive.

“Go get father,” Young Bae instructed in a strangled tone, to the dirty faced Daesung. The boy was looking at Ji Yong with wide eyes, crying hard, “Go now!” Young Bae urged, turning glaring eyes to his emotional brother. Daesung numbly nodded his head several times before he quickly scrambled to his feet, his wings coming out of his back without a second thought, as he flew to go find their father. Young Bae never left Ji Yong’s side during that time, feeling himself nearly crumble under the crushing thought that he had been unable to protect him nor Seung Hyun.

A few minutes later, King Hyun Suk had rushed to the scene- panicked and frantic when he had heard the news of his firstborn’s fate. The man was immediately at Ji Yong’s side, grabbing his son’s small hand in his large one, as he looked him over with all the worry a father could possess. “Ji Yong- ah,” he whispered, feeling his heart break in a way that he didn’t think possible, and then he let out a loud, painful, heart wrenching growl that shook the earth around him. The three mothers trembled as they approached, but kept close to each other. Ji Yong’s mother crumbled and cried, being held by the other two.

Gummy placed her hand over the king’s shoulder. Seungri had been wise enough to call her for help when Daesung had delivered the news and his father had just rushed off. “My king, allow me to help in Prince G-dragon’s recovery,” she offered, nearly digging her nails into the king’s shoulder when the man turned a tired and sullen face to her.

“Yes, tend to him please,” he said in a harsh tone, due to his throat being rubbed raw in his growl, as well the piercing tears in his eyes that threatened to fall.

Gummy nodded her head and immediately started to tend to Ji Yong. She took his vitals, his energy level, and frowned at how low everything was. Opening Ji Yong’s mouth, she bit onto her wrist, before she pressed it to his lips, letting her blood flow into him. Ji Yong was not conscious enough to swallow, but his fangs were active and in search for survival. They immediately sensed the blood near them and they elongated themselves even more, long enough so that they buried themselves onto the offered flesh, up as much blood as possible.

Gummy sighed, keeping her mind on something else as pain formed up her arm, the more she felt her blood leaving her body. Gummy sighed, brushing a few strands of her long brunet hair out of her face, looking over her young prince sadly. The boy looked so tortured, pained, so dead and it hurt to see him this way. The pale and dull color of his skin, in his hair- everything. It was scary to see him this way. A sight that she hated.

When Ji Yong had his fill, his teeth unlatched, but he was still unconscious. A soft cold breath left his mouth, and he moaned, signaling that the blood in his system was starting to take effect in waking him up.

“What are we going to do now? Death took Seung Hyun,” Young Bae snapped, kicking the ground. Seungri walked over to him, and hugged his mate around his stomach, burying his face into his throat.

He nodded his head, shushing his frazzled mate. “We’ll kill that bastard for hurting our brothers, that is what we will do!” the younger vampire said what came to mind, but even he himself was not sure what they could do against Death. All he wanted to do was to sooth Young Bae, so he would stop blaming himself.

Daesung on the other hand was cursing himself. Out of everything out there, the thing that he was concern with the most was his own love life. He never really took the time to consider the pain that was in Ji Yong’s relationship, all he ever did was envy him. He sure as hell did not envy him now. And Truth be told, he was not even sure if he wanted a relationship now. Rubbing his shoulder, and closing his eyes he tried to think of things more rationally.

Right now, he would give anything to help Ji Yong and Seung Hyun.

Maybe it wasn’t in his place to actually worry so much or care, but that was where his heart wanted to be. He wanted to help others more than he wanted to help himself and maybe that was his problem. He cared too much.

But he was not going to stop.

“First thing is first,” the king said in a stern voice, his gaze on the rebuilt dark castle. It was skeptical to think that it was erect once more, but it offered some comfort that they had somewhere to go. “Let’s get Ji Yong inside,” the king pated Daesung’s shoulder and the blond vampire nodded his head, reaching for his brother. The king then turned to Young Bae and Seungri, “and both of you, get everyone else to return now,” they nodded and left.

Gummy followed Daesung, monitoring Ji Yong’s condition as they went. His skin was still too cold, his breathing to shallow, and he didn’t have any color to him. They rushed Ji Yong to the infirmary, latching him onto life supporters and a heart monitor.

It wasn’t until Gummy and Daesung were both finished setting Ji Yong down that the pink blue haired vampire woke up, screaming and pulling on his I.V. Daesung immediately pushed Ji Yong down when he sat up. “You need to rest!” he snapped.

Ji Yong shook his head violently, “Seung Hyun, Seung Hyun!” he cried, turning bright red eyes to Daesung. Anger fueling his actions, as he was blind and deaf to everything else- he needed his mate and that was all. “I need to go to him…” Ji Yong sobbed. “LET ME GO!” he attacked Daesung, blasting him away, and scorching part of the room. Gummy blocked the door way when Ji Yong rushed to it, pushing him back by building an energy orb around it.

“Where do you even think you will go search for him, you need to rest!” Gummy snapped, feeling conflicted on not using any attack moves on Ji Yong’s frail form. The boy was shaking, his body literally vibrating with the effort that it took to move.  

“Seung Hyun needs me!” Ji Yong sobbed, showing the desperation on his face to get to his mate. Gummy had never see Ji Yong cry this way before. She had never heard him sound this way before- it was heartbreaking.

“You don’t even know where he is!” she reasonably said, and closed her eyes as Ji Yong initiated another attack, but it never reached her. He was running out of energy and instead ended up falling on his knees- depleted and exhausted. “And you won’t be able to save him if you don’t have the energy to do so,” she harshly added.

“I…I” Ji Yong gritted his teeth, pressing his hand to his face, where his missing mating mark used to be. IT sent a hot flash of emotions through him once more, and he created a large ball of fire on his other hand and let it go. He cried, and started to throw a tantrum- hitting the ground with his fists, reaching for anything near him to throw around. Daesung struggled to his feet, before he found an opening and jumped on Ji Yong, trying to hold him down.

His body was hot now, and it burned Daesung, but he clung on.

“I…I want!” Sobs, and more sobs.

The king came in then, his eyes a blazing red color. “WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?”

“Tell them to let me go father!” Ji Yong snapped, barring his fangs to his own father. Ji Yong’s tear filled eyes were empty, cold, and demanding. The king sadly watched him and shook his head.

Gummy got her cue and rushed to Ji Yong’s side, keeping silent so he wont notice her. She discretely reached into the front pocket of her nurse outfit, pulling out a needle and a small clear tube, she held with the other, skillfully drawing out the serum from inside. Then she shot a straight sedative into his body.

It wasn’t going to hold long, but it would hold for enough time.

“I think we should lock Ji Yong up in a coffin until we figure things out,” the king breathed, feeling bad as his son was once more unconscious. Watching him brought thoughts about the past that had been deeply buried in his mind.

Daesung gasped, “But father…”

“Quiet Daesung, it’s obvious that Ji Yong will want nothing more than to go search for Seung Hyun, but that is something that I can’t afford. I won’t let Death take him.” The king snapped. “Gummy.” He said in a stern voice, making her stiffen.

“Yes sir,” she unsurely said, and moved to start Ji Yong’s preparations.

The king watched her, before sharply turning to leave. Daesung was torn between stopping Gummy and getting an answer from his father.  But in the end, he knew Gummy would do as she was told to do and the one that needed to change his mind was his father. He rushed after him, and felt more anger fill him when his father headed to the basement- straight for the coffin room.

“Father,” he called out to the man, but the man had stopped before a rose colored coffin, one he touched tenderly, before looking at Daesung.

“I have something important to tell you Daesung,” King Hyun Suk said, “Something only your mothers know about- and it’s something you and your brothers should know. About the past…”

Daesung’s eyes widened his eyes on the rose colored coffin as his father spoke heavy words.

When Ji Yong woke up again, there were multiple tubes sticking out of his body. Each one of them taking his blood from him, as his body hardened, and sleep weight heavily on his mind. His body ached, and felt so heavy to him. Ji Yong panicked for a while, his mind becoming acutely aware of what was going on, as he looked around him. It wasn’t the tubes that made him cry, but the fact that he could see his own torn bond.

Every tendon- vessel, artery, and vein, torn to shreds just where they had connected to his mate and the thought that hurt the most was that Seung Hyun was no longer connected to him. It felt so achingly painful.

He didn’t want to go to sleep. He wanted to find Seung Hyun.

He needed to feel his mate close to him once again!

“…Seung Hyun…” he whispered, struggling to keep his eyes open. Struggling against everything that held and immobilize his body, but he couldn’t even lift a finger. That was when a dark figure came to stand in front of him, blocking the bright light from above. As they got closer to him, Ji Yong recognized Dong Wook, slowly blinking his eyes as he watched him.

“Prince G-dragon, I hate seeing you like this…Oh God,” Dong Wook closed his eyes. “You have no idea how special you are to my heart.” Dong Wook shook his head, and looked Ji Yong directly in the eyes. “I’ll find him for you Prince G-dragon, I’ll get Seung Hyun back just for you. So please, sleep and rest well. Seung Hyun will be back with you when you wake up again, I promise,” Dong Wook smiled, pressing a light kiss on Ji Yong’s slightly wet cheek.

Then he was gone.

Ji Yong started struggling against his own body once again, except this time to stop Dong Wook. He wanted to be the one to get Seung Hyun back, not let someone else do it for him.

In the end though he was not able to fight his fate off.

He fell unconscious, to a sea of emptiness- where he could no longer feel the pain from the outside world—a deep sleep of the undead.


Dong Wook meant every word.

He was going to go get Seung Hyun back for Ji Yong- and there was only one reason he was doing it for and that was to see Ji Yong smile again. Getting out of the castle and leaving was easy. No one noticed him. Everyone, including the royal family seemed to be deeply concentrating on something that had the castle holding its breath. He didn’t understand what it was, but he found no reason to stay and figure out what it was. It was perfect because it allowed him to leave- even though he didn’t know where he was going, all he could do was run and try to find where he had to go. So he just blindly let his feet take him where he needed to go. At first, he thought it would be like in those movies or romance novels or something, where the character runs and blindly finds what they were looking for- but all he found was himself in the middle of town.

It was just not true.

He was not going to find any answers running blindly anywhere. Taking a deep breath, he decided to walk aimlessly instead. After a few hours, he found that it also led him to nowhere.

And as it was, it frustrated him. 

After hours of this playing games, as the night ended, and high noon came, Dong Wook went back to the castle to start over again.

As he was walking back into the castle, a dark ball came swirling down to his head, hitting him hard. “Ouch,” he grumbled, rubbing his head as he looked around for what had hit him. Dong Wook turned around and spotted it, and frowned as the dark ball swirled on the ground- finally letting the darkness dissipate, until it reveal an odd looking bird. Dong Wook was startled by it at first, reaching to poke it with his index finger.

As soon as he did, the creature morphed into a small human like form, except for its pointy ears, and odd coloring, the large odd blue eyes worriedly blinked up at him, making Dong Wook take several steps back and he nearly stumbled. Dong Wook couldn’t tell whether it was male or female, and then it spoke, in a childish voice, “You must help me, please”

“Who…what are you?” Dong Wook asked, astonished.

“I’m Seung Hyun’s Deity, kind sir, my name is Hope” The small creature deeply bowed, and then straightened up again, “Please, you must help me save my master, He’s stuck in the abyss, deep in hell, calling for his mate,” The creature pressed both his hands together, looking at Dong Wook pleadingly, it’s large blue eyes shining brightly.

“You know where Seung Hyun is?” Dong Wook asked, jumping to attention now.

“Yes, sir I do! I always do!” the creature huffed, puffing its cheeks. “Will you help me or not!”

“I will, I will,” Dong Wook nodded his head. The small creature smiled brightly.

“Oh thank you!” It gushed, before it swirled back to darkness and turned back into a bird. It then indicated Dong Wook to follow it. The prince didn’t hesitate, he didn’t even look back, or even question. He just knew deep in his heart that he was going to find Seung Hyun now.

But what the bird like creature led him to instead was a girl.

It settled on her shoulder as she sat on a bolder, dress in glowing white. Pretty brunette curls, pale face, and wide large eyes- she was stunning and for some reason he felt like he had seen her before. “What happened?” she asked, looking from the bird to Prince Seven. All she knew was that at one point she was no longer able to move, and the next, Seung Hyun’s deity appeared before her once more. She felt fine now, better really, and Seung Hyun was missing. She still had to help him- but wherever he was he was alive. The bird chirped, and she nodded her head. “You will help us get Seung Hyun back, are you sure?” She asked with uncertainty, turning to the prince before her. After all, this was Prince Seven, a man of high standards- not someone that went helping others. At least, that is what she believes.

“Yes…but who are you?” he asked, sounding a bit breathless.

“I’m Ha Yi,” She said, daintily getting to her feet. Dong Wook felt compelled, and bowed to her, for no apparent reason. It made her blink and stare at him a bit in awe. “Uh…”

“I am here to help you look for Seung Hyun so please lead the way if you know it,” he said, getting his mind back to the fact that he was doing this for Ji Yong. The girl looked at him, surprised once more, before she nodded her head. She did not once offer him a smile or anything; she simply looked at him hard and aloof as she started to lead the way.

For the most part, Ha Yi was silent, keeping her gaze rooted in front of herself.

But Dong Wook was nervous, wishing that he could talk to her. Say anything, he urged himself, but nothing came out.

So they walked in silence.


Seung Hyun scrunched up his face, trying to figure out why tears were still pouring from his eyes. His answer always came back to the same- he was in pain, and several other emotions that he had never felt before. He couldn’t even fathom ever giving them a name. He didn’t understand, why every now and then small sighs and hiccups would leave his mouth, the slightly salty taste, the swollen feeling in his eyes, the stuffy nose—it was all new to him. Seung Hyun swallowed, weakly struggling against the darkness that was holding him prisoner. He could see his torn bond. There were several veins, tendons, vessels, arteries, all broken, and they hurt.  

He didn’t know whether Ji Yong was alright or not.

Was he still alive?

Was he looking for him?

The worry for his lifemate is suffocating him deeply.

He hadn’t known that being torn away from Ji Yong would make him like this, he missed him like crazy. It was like he was far away from home. Funny, how he had spent practically all his life alone- doing everything on his own and following order from others. How he was controlled, and committed wrongs without thinking twice. But right now, at this moment he felt like what must really be like to feel alone. Back then he had not noticed it, because he didn’t have someone to call his own. There was no way of knowing what it was like to care for someone that deeply. But now he was nothing but a mush of worry, anxiety, and what he thinks must be fear that gripped his trembling body.

More than anything, even his own unending life; he wants Ji Yong to be with him. That deep feeling of needing to touch him, and feel him coming over him, and yet he didn’t have a name of that feeling. He just needed to get back. Ji Yong must need him badly right now.

“You still haven’t stopped crying?” someone huffed, and it took Seung Hyun several seconds to realize that it was Death. He could tell by the voice. The man was looking at him, closely, he could feel it. Seung Hyun didn’t stop crying, and the man sighed, shaking his head. “Oh well,” he said, throwing his hood back to reveal his face. At first, through the blur of his tears, Seung Hyun thought that Ji Yong was there. His heart clenched with the need for it to be true- but as he blinked the tears away, Death came more into focus. He did look like Ji Yong, except he had deep red hair and piercing blue eyes. His lips were pale, as his skin, and no- he was not Ji Yong.  Seung Hyun felt the tears returning, but Death moved quickly to softly wipe them away from him. “Hush, I know that breaking the a bond hurts, I shouldn’t have been too harsh with that. But it was necessary, so that you could come back to me,” Death smiled at Seung Hyun when the blue haired reaper looked at him with questioning eyes. “You have no idea how much I adore you,”

“I want to go back to Ji Yong,” Seung Hyun insisted, making Death pout at him.

“But…don’t you realize…” Death looked away, almost as if searching for the right words to say, “Why I created you in the first place?”

Seung Hyun felt his tears subside as he gave Death a confused look, “That is the only one thing I have never figured out. I don’t know why you created me.” Seung Hyun said, giving Death a suspicious look. If there was anyone that had given him a purpose in this world it would have been Death himself. After all, he did create him.

Death pursed his lips, thinking, and then he sighed. “Saying it now seems kind of weird,” the man bit into his lower lip, seeming unsure at first before he shrugged and said, “I created you.” Death gave Seung Hyun a look.

“Given,”

“This isn’t fair Hyunie, I…I…”

Seung Hyun narrowed his eyes, angry, “You can’t even say it! What purpose could you have given me that you have to bring me back, when I was happy with Ji Yong.”

“You couldn’t have been!” Death snapped, his hands, and turning to Seung Hyun, eyes flashing.

“I was happy with Ji Yong!” Seung Hyun snapped right back,”

“..You’re for…” Death whispered, hesitating.

“What was that” Seung Hyun demanded, struggling against the binds of darkness that held him.

Death got in his face then, “You’re for me. I created you to be my mate, my equal, my everything. You’re mine Seung Hyun. I was always so lonely so I decided that I needed someone that would share with me, and keep me company, and I created you with every thought of having companionship, love, and loyalty.” Death looked into Seung Hyun’s eyes only to find horror written all over them. “Is that so bad?”

“I love Ji Yong,” Seung Hyun answered.

Death recoiled at that, nodding his head. “How…how.” He whispered, “I know a long time has passed, and every day that you had been taken away from me I wished to get you back. I sought you out so many times, and I never could find you,” Death touched Seung Hyun’s face now, holding his cheeks in his palms. “I will help you remember.”

“Remember?” Seung Hyun whispered.

“Yes, the first five years of your life. To show you how much I have always adored you. I will help you remember, and then…then tell me how you feel about me!” Death demanded. “Remember our love…”

Seung Hyun closed his eyes, as he felt a power stimulating his mind. “…no….AAAAAAH” Seung Hyun felt the jolting shock that ran through his body as his mind was stimulated to remember—everything—

There was nothing blocking his mind now.

From the very moment that he was conceived as a thoughtform to an actual solid breathing, baby- held in Death’s proud arms. Seung Hyun started to remember it all. How Death took care of him so diligently, with so much care and love.  Everything- even the fact that Death was the one that had nick named him Hyunie. Now he knew why he disliked that name. It was a name of affection from someone that loved him and he couldn’t feel the same for that person. Sure enough, Seung Hyun felt it, the deep devotion that Death had for him before he had been kidnapped. All that love and adoration it had seemed so special -- But now…it all seemed pointless to him.

Death closely watched Seung Hyun, curiosity and hope shinning in his blue eyes. Seung Hyun shook his head, and opened his eyes once his mind settled from his racing thoughts. There was not one that he could not pin point. There was no end to the sudden emotional roller coaster that he felt himself going through. There were things that made clear sense, and others that seemed to bother him, and others that had no effect on him.

“So, how do you feel?” Death asked, looking even more hopeful now. He must have seen something in his face, Seung Hyun could only guess. Death could clearly see him, but there was no way that this was happening.

“Let me go!” Seung Hyun growled, baring his sharp teeth. Death pouted, crossing his arms before turning away, hiding his hurt.

“Never,” he grumbled, and started to walk away from Seung Hyun.

“Wait,” Seung Hyun called. Death paused, and turned to look at Seung Hyun. What he saw made him gasp. There was nothing but cold emptiness in Seung Hyun’s eyes now. “There’s only one thing that I see you as and as a creator, that’s as far as it goes. It doesn’t matter what purpose, whatever happened it changed consequences and things will never be the same,” Seung Hyun watched as Death himself had a few emotions that he was going through. “I’ve been hurt, and treated like dirt before, this means nothing to me- not even the fact that you care,”

Death’s head snapped up, looking shocked at Seung Hyun’s words. “Every ounce that I am, I placed so much value in your creation. Something that nearly killed me and this is how you repay me?”

“I have to get to Ji Yong, and you are just holding me here with the inevitable. I will find a way back to him; I’ll find a way to escape,”

Death sneered, holding back a dark laugh. But he felt a stab at his chest, and tears pierce his eyes like never before. He loved Seung Hyun so much it hurt- but he was not the same Hyunie that he had loved. His dear Hyunie was long gone now. He wanted to kill this Seung Hyun, snap his throat, and recreate him- bring him in with new life. But then again- How many times before had Seung Hyun already died? When was the first time, when his Hyunie had died? How many times had he returned to life with a different psychology? He could only imagine the pain that his favorite creation had gone through.

And in the end, of floating so confused and alone- life through life- he had found solace in a vampire by the name of Kwon Ji Yong, how ironic. Snotty little vampire prince- and lucky at that to have won Seung Hyun’s affections and chosen as his lifemate. It hurt so much, but selfishly he didn’t want to let Seung Hyun go.

Not after years of searching for him—he wanted to keep him just a bit longer.

As long as he could.   

“Do as you please Seung Hyun, but I am sure as hell not going to help you in anything. I am not helping you escape” Death darkly said as he stalked away then, sulking as he went.

The blue haired reaper watched the red headed Death walk away from him. Now that he was left alone once again, all he could do was think. He thought about everything that he had just learned. Everything that there was to consider, but only one thing stood true. He missed and wanted to be with Ji Yong. There was nothing but a dark hole in his chest, a place only Ji Yong could fill. He didn’t care about the reason that he had been created. Things had changed when he had been kidnapped and had been taught differently. He had learned different things, taken in different information- and things had changed in a way that had led him to his true love.

Nothing ever stayed the same way as it started.

And now that he thought about it, Death said that he was created as a sort of equal. Maybe some things didn’t change, but it was the way that these things were used that made the difference. He was created- whatever he was created with he was always going to be that.

Relaxing his own fast beating hard, Seung Hyun calmly willed the darkness to let him go. It took a bit of time, but he did as death had once taught him. Seung Hyun felt like he could control the darkness around him better now. It bent to his thoughts, releasing him from their hold and he fell.

Seung Hyun had to think quickly to land on his feet. Once he did though, darkness was everywhere, breathing and watching him closely. Seung Hyun looked around himself, walking through it. His body trembled every now and then because he had forgotten how cold it was down in the abyss. A place where the sun never shone and he could see eerie glowing eyes everywhere.

When Seung Hyun stepped outside, he could see others running around, rioting in their own right as they thrived in the abyss. He could see dancing shadows, demons, goblins, sprites, and some other creatures, including rows, and rows of reapers dressed in cloaks, standing around in rifts, looking down at the bottom where the other creatures roamed.

“Seung Hyun!” he heard a female voice call. “Welcome back, Seung Hyun!” she cheered, jumping from one foot to the other in her excitement. Seung Hyun turned his head to see a long black haired girl, with a happy smile on her face. She was stunning really, but what bothered him was the fact that she seemed really familiar.

“…Who…” he wondered under his breath, until he recalled completely. Death could not create someone, without creating an equal counterpart. A sort of balance- in other words it was Hye Yoon, the female version of himself. The other side of him- a reaper just like him. Hye Yoon might be weaker compared to him, because she was all the opposite from him- or whom he used to be. But in his mind he could easily associate her as if she were his sister. 

She grinned at him. Beside her followed a frowning girl, with a slight glare on her face. Hye Yoon noticed his curious look directed to the female behind her, and grinned once more, “Oh, that’s Dami, she’s a spirit. She’s my kindred spirit,” she giggled, shaking her head “Well not really, but she’s like my other half. I love her.”

“But what’s wrong with her?” Seung Hyun wondered, looking at Dami, never once taking his eyes away from her. Mostly because he had never seen such phenomena, Hye Yoon looked confused, while Dami’s eyes widened slightly.

Dami wasn’t sure, but had Seung Hyun noticed?

“What do you mean?” Hye Yoon asked, turning to closely look at Dami. Dami had been keeping herself behind a lot more, moving away fast so Hye Yoong won’t really get a good look at her lately. Hye Yoon just figured it was because she might still be angry that she forcefully mated to Ha Yi, and broke the bond just as easily. It was a cruel thing to do, but Hye Yoon had done it without really thinking- it was her specialty as reaper. But now that she looked, her eyes widening when she noticed the slight fade that seemed to have taken over Dami- and her heart sunk. “Dami…what…”

 Dami dropped her head, defeated. They both knew, Hye Yoong and Seung Hyun could see it. So, it wasn’t just a trick of the mirror. “I don’t know Hye Yoon, I’m fading, and fast. I’m scared,” tears dropped from her eyes. Hye Yoon trembled. “What am I going to do?” Dami pleaded with them for an answer.  

This wasn’t fair!