Space Bound Prt 1

Shine Bright Like A Diamond

Shine Bright Like A Diamond

Chapter Twenty Six 

Ha Yi was running, her small and thin frame shaking as she tried to keep herself up. But she was cold, dirty, and hungry. She barely had any energy left in her, and she had to keep herself from falling unconscious once more. She knew that she had already, several times fallen asleep and right now all her worry remained in getting to Seung Hyun.

Just as she managed to push herself to her feet once more, something speeding by her tripped her- and she barely got a glance of who it was, before she cried out loudly.

“AAAAAAAIIIIEEEE!” Her scream was piercing, reaching the moon and the stars, shattering souls that were close enough to hear it. It was filled with such pain and fear, that it echoed as far as her scream would go, before she fell completely to the ground, unable to keep moving. Her body felt like led, but that didn’t stop her from crying and praying, for a miracle to happen. “Someone please…” she shakily breathed, coughing at how raspy her voice sounded, “Warn…warn Seung Hyun and Prince G-dragon…of the danger…” she hit a coughing fit, “Please…someone…”


There was a roar, and a large splashing sound, with some of the fiery rocks flying around, before a gurgling and squishy sound follow. It was odd, but at the same time disturbing.

Seung Hyun held his mate close to him, watching Ji Yong with deep concern in his eyes. He had never seen his mate so worn out before, and it hit him deep in his heart. He hated to see Ji Yong so beaten, so small, and feel so light in his arms. His beautiful, usually full of life mate looked so completely defeated. There was nothing more than he would like than to take him away from all of this, and simply cherish him for the rest of their lives.

This fight was proving to be too much. 

All throughout the fight he had tried to stay hidden and attacking from a position where no one would recognize him. That way he could at least help, and take some of the burden away without worrying Ji Yong that he would be taken away. But there were times that he had caught Ji Yong frantically looking around for him, and he wanted to let him know where he was, but something told him that it was not wise. If he risked exposure to whom he was, then that could have meant the end completely. When it came to fighting both of them had to be strong, and he hoped that even in silent support Ji Yong would be able to recognize him. But it had not worked out that way.

Their bond was still too weak to be anything strong. Whatever was between them, and despite their tight and oddly warped bond, there was still a lot that they had to learn from each other. Even the energy issue that they faced was a conflict that they were going to have to overcome in one way or another- or they could end up destroying each other. Seung Hyun had avoided taking any of Ji Yong’s energy, even while they had been intimate, but it seemed like even then, the energy ran low. Ji Yong wasn’t able to exercise and grow his own energy because he was always so busy trying to feed it to Seung Hyun, and now when Ji Yong needed it the most. It felt like it was his fault for taking so much of it in the first place, but what could Seung Hyun do- they were already killing each other. But that was the funny thing about death…

How could they fix their bond, when all odds were against them?

Even now, behind them he could feel the energy and prescense of the creature that had attacked Ji Yong.  The creature fluctuated back and forth, snapping it’s long tentacle like arms around, before it submerged back into the heated lava. Not that Seung Hyun cared, All that mattered to him right now was his mate.

Just this fight alone had proven to be too much for both of them, on the limited supply of energy that they shared. Seung Hyun had felt his vision swim several times, and he had nearly fallen. He had seen Ji Yong nearly fall as well. And now, as he held his mate here, close to his chest, he could feel the cold radiate from his usually warm skin. Seung Hyun sighed, leaning his face close to Ji Yong’s as his arms tightened painfully around him, and he breathed in the heady yet sweet scent that was solely his mate. Caressing his nose to Ji Yong’s, Seung Hyun smiled when a warm puff of air hit his face, and Ji Yong’s beautiful brown eyes fluttered open. At first the vampire hissed, closing them before opening his eyes once more, and he looked up- large innocent brown eyes locking onto his own dark orbs. A beautiful smile graced his soft pink lips, as relief seemed to wash over him- Ji Yong… 

Seung Hyun pressed a kiss to Ji Yong’s cheek, softly. Yet it was enough to have Ji Yong bawling and clinging onto him, clawing his nails into his cloak, and wrapping his legs around his waist as best as possible from their awkward position. “I was so worried about you!” Ji Yong softly snapped, cringing at how rough and husky his voice sounded. He sighed, feeling the fatigue once more taking over his body, but this time being able to relax as his mate was there and safety enveloped him.

“I’m sorry, I just thought that hiding who I was would have been wiser than letting everyone know that I was also fighting,” Seung Hyun explained. Ji Yong nodded his head, but didn’t relent his hold on Seung Hyun- his stupidly handsome and considerate yet idiotic and worry inducing mate. He clung on for dear life, never planning on letting him go. There was no way that he was letting his mate out of his sight- not after this strenuous battle.

“There will be more to fight, wont there?” Ji Yong asked, fear shaking his voice. He wished that there wasn’t. He wished that everything was back to being peaceful. But things were not over.

Seung Hyun regrettably nodded his head. “There will be, but we will be ready for it,” he tried to sound assuring, but even he himself didn’t know if they were going to be ready for another attack. He barely had any kind of energy, and there was no way that he was taking whatever little Ji Yong had left. “Somehow the both of us will get through this,” Seung Hyun harshly whispered, his arms tightening around Ji Yong’s waist, keeping the vampire close to his chest.

 Ji Yong nodded his head.

He then peaked over Seung Hyun’s shoulder when he heard Seungri screaming something. He watched as everyone around them was either trying to recover, cleaning themselves up, and looking like they were preparing for more battle. His brothers on the other hand, and Dong Wook, kept looking at him and Seung Hyun, making mocking faces. They had been worried at first that the monster in the lava was going to get them, but it seemed that it had gone down into the lava now, and staying put.

“You two, get a room!” Seungri yelled loudly, making some of the other vampires blush as the young vampire started giggling when Young Bae wrapped an arm around his waist and asked him to hush up. Ji Yong grinned when he heard his youngest brother whining about how it was no fun to just stay quiet when there was such a lovey dovey display of love happening right in front of them.

“You two better come over here now!” Daesung called, “Especially you Ji Yong, it looks like you are in need of some blood,”

Seung Hyun turned around to face the others, and tugged on Ji Yong’s hand, intertwining their fingers together. “He’s right. Come on; let’s get some blood in you,” he gently coaxed.

Ji Yong’s eyes flashed a bit, “I could always drink from you,”

“No,” Seung Hyun sternly said, and Ji Yong pouted. The pout was wiped away from his face though, when Seung Hyun knocked his feet from under him and Ji Yong found himself only being able to wrap his arms around the reapers neck. Seung Hyun now had him bridal style, and the reaper looked down in the lava, praying that the creature hiding under there won’t get them. He then jumped over the large lake of molting lava effortlessly, to get back to the other side, where Ji Yong’s family was.

Once there, he set Ji Yong down. The pink blue haired vampire whimpered, scared that Seung Hyun might leave him again, and latched his hand to Seung Hyun’s shirt, keeping a tight hold of him and not letting him get far.  “Please don’t leave me,” Ji Yong begged, looking up at Seung Hyun pleadingly. The reaper already could not resist those light brown eyes of his mate. Crouching down next to Ji Yong, Seung Hyun held his hand and kept close to the vampire. He didn’t have to say anything else, other than keep an arm around Ji Yong’s shaking form, while a blood bag was handed to the vampire to feed off.

Ji Yong’s teeth ripped through the bag so hungrily, and he greedily to get his fill. One bag turned to two, and three, until the boy had emptied out six of them. Ji Yong was full of blood now, his cheeks flushed and with more life now. Seung Hyun smiled as he could feel new energy building and surging through his mate, however it was little and that was still worrisome.

The sound of a bubble pop made him turn his head back to the lava, and frowned when another hot bubble popped up.  

“I think whoever is doing this, needs to quit,” Seungri grumbled as he stalked over to his mate and plopped down to the ground, leaning heavily onto Young Bae. He was also starting to feel exhaustion, but not as bad as Ji Yong was. Young Bae sighed, running his fingers softly though Seungri’s fine black hair.

Daesung nodded his head, his eyes roaming everybody in their makeshift camp. So many vampires feeding on blood bags, trying to regain energy, and his eyes landed on Minzy, as she was a nurse doing her job- handing off blood bags and making sure that wounds healed cleanly and evenly. She was amazing, how she moved around with precision patient to patient. Even that sharp stern look on her face left him a bit breathless, but soon he looked away and turned to face Hyori. She too was helping, although a bit clumsy- she was adorable for trying so hard. Taking a deep breath of his own, wondering about everything that was happening and how foolish he felt for having a wavering heart. He needed to make up his mind.

He just couldn’t feel the same for two females.

There was no way.

He didn’t want to be the same as his father. If he was going to have a mate, he wanted to have his one and only- no one else. It was strange really, because it was not uncommon to have more than one mate, but Daesung didn’t feel like he was that kind of boy. But when it came to love and knowing what you wanted, was actually pretty difficult. It was an aspect he felt like he was never going to understand his brothers in, especially when he sometimes felt envious of how sure they felt that they were with their correct mate.

There was no doubt that they were.

But at the same time he couldn’t believe that he was thinking about this in the midst of battle. He needed to get his thoughts straight. Concentrate on what he was currently fighting for.

An hour later, had everyone settled down. There were little camp fires started around, keeping everyone warm as King Hyun Suk fretted over his broken castle. No one would have thought that the battle would have been so brutal to actually destroy the majestic Dark palace. But looking at the fallen palace made the king bristle in anger although inside he was crying deep tears. Not only were these things after his first born, but they had just ruined the home that he had created for his children and his wives.

It was like everything was falling apart- and it hurt to watch.  

“Would you consider moving everyone away from this place?” Seon Woong and Dong Wook were following right after their king, concerned for everyone.

The king didn’t want to leave the home he cherished so much, but he nodded his head.  For the sake of everyone else, he needed to move everyone out of here and find them a more comfortable resting area. “Yes, it would be best if we do,” he said, keeping his voice hard. He didn’t want to cry in front of everyone. As the king he had to be the strongest.

“I’ll start getting everyone to move out,” Seon Woong bowed to the king and then turned stern eyes to Dong Wook. Prince Seven nodded his head, but he still had something to say to the king. Seon Woong bared his fangs at him, but moved out to tell everyone to start moving out.

Dong Wook watched him go, with a bitter taste in his mouth. He knew he could get turned down, and that his words might be useless, but he had to try. “My king, I think that we have to get Prince G-dragon, Prince D-lite, Prince Victory, and Prince Tae Yang out of harms way. I don’t think that is wise for them to be in the middle of this fight. Especially not Prince Victory and Tae Yang, they are newly mated,”

“Prince Seven,” The king sharply snapped, making Dong Wook straighten out and look at him with curiosity and a slightly bowed head, “If I can’t stop my own sons from making their own decision to fight in this battle, do you honestly believe that they would be here, suffering?” The man shot him a hard glare, “Of course not, but, I can’t stop them in their zeal for battle. They are fighting for what they believe, and they are fighting for Ji Yong’s sake. I am afraid that you yourself talk to them about your concerns, but you will be disregarded.”

Dong Wook nodded his head, “I understand, but--”

“Yes, I am the king, I am their father. But it’s either here where I can see them, or I risk losing them to where I no longer have a reach to them. I can’t afford that.” The king then patted Dong Wook’s arm, “Thank you for always looking out for my boys, but they will be alright so long as they are together.”

Dong Wook nodded his head, “Yes sir,”

“Now, please help everyone evacuate,” the king gently said and Dong Wook nodded once more, bowing respectfully before leaving to do as he was told.

“Father is having everyone leave the grounds,” Daesung rushed to announce to his brothers once he had found out why everyone was getting up and leaving.  At first they had all been confused and Daesung had offered to go investigate. Now they knew what was going on.

“So, we are just leaving our old home in ruins then?” Seungri asked, looking uncertain. He already knew that it wasn’t his official home anymore, but it was still part of his childhood. It was where he grew up and letting go of a place like just like that was hard enough. 

“Yup, it looks like this is where we say goodbye,” Young Bae said, “For now anyways,” he smiled. He was sure that they would be back to claim this land.

“Yeah, as soon as everything is taken care of and Ji Yong and Seung Hyun can be together, we will return to rebuild our home,” Daesung grinned.

Ji Yong managed a smile as well. “Yes, we will definitely come back,” he said, but looking at the palace where he had grown up in- to see it all torn up and defeated, felt cold. Seung Hyun helped Ji Yong up to his feet, keeping an arm around him. His head snapped back to the river of lava and this time Ji Yong noticed. He turned around to see the bubbling pool of molten rock and then glanced at the reaper.

“What’s wrong Seung Hyun?” he gently asked, trying not to draw attention. Seung Hyun pursed his lips, keeping a tight hold around Ji Yong’s shoulder and waist.

“I’m not sure, it’s probably nothing,” Seung Hyun said, feeling so uncertain of himself.

Ji Yong nodded his head, turning his head back to the river of lava. There was no doubt that there was something there. And the sooner that they left, the better. “Let’s go,” he urged Seung Hyun, wanting to get far away from there. Seung Hyun nodded his head, looking his weak mate over and offered him a soft, small smile.

“How are you feeling?” Seung Hyun asked, as he helped Ji Yong take the first step. His mate was leaning heavily on him.

“A bit tired,” Ji Yong admitted, then flicked his eyes to Seung Hyun, “But there is no way that you are keeping me from fighting,”

“If I see you fall that way again- I don’t think I can stop myself from pulling you out of battle myself,” Seung Hyun sternly said, making Ji Yong giggle at him. He knew he was not taking his mate’s words in seriousness, but he also knew that Seung Hyun was not joking. He took another heavy step as he nodded his head.

“I love you,” he tenderly said.

Seung Hyun smiled, moving around to stand in front of his mate and catch him as he tripped over his clumsy two feet, “I love you so much as well.” Seung Hyun lovingly said. He was setting his mate up when all of a sudden the ground shook. Both of them stumbled a bit, and Seung Hyun tightened his grip on Ji Yong, looking down as the ground beneath them began to crack.

The moment that the ground broke to pieces and lava spewed forward, Seung Hyun had already picked Ji Yong up and flown into the air. Dark angel like wings grew out of Seung Hyun’s back, and kept him and Ji Yong in the air.

On the other side, Seungri, Young Bae, and Daesung had also sprouted their own wings, and looked at the ground in shock.

“It’s like this place is falling apart,” Seungri cried, reaching for Young Bae’s hand.

“Let’s all get out of here quickly,” Young Bae called.

They all nodded and started to leave quickly. But before Seung Hyun could get far, the black like tentacle that had hit Ji Yong before, wrapped itself around Seung Hyun’s foot. It made him come to a snapping halt, and Seung Hyun nearly dropped Ji Yong and himself into the lava, but straightened out in time.

“Seung Hyun” Ji Yong cried, looking down to find that his mate was caught. He hissed at the thing holding his mate in place.

“Ji, you have to take your wings out and fly out of here,” Seung Hyun urged him. Ji Yong frowned, looking at his mate with deep worry and shook his head.

“No!” he snapped, “There is no way that I’m leaving you like this,”

“Ji Yong,”

“I said no Seung Hyun, if that thing is taking you, it’s taking me as well!” Ji Yong wrapped his arms around Seung Hyun’s neck, holding on. His foot then started to kick at the thing wrapped around Seung Hyun’s own.

That was when a blast came their way. They turned to look at Young Bae who had returned when he had noticed that they had not followed. The blast hit the creature hard, but it only screeched loudly, and brought out even more limbs to tie around Seung Hyun, grabbing his other foot, and two arms, pulling them away from Ji Yong. Ji Yong gasped, but reached his sharp finger nails to dig into the creature, trying to get him to release Seung Hyun’s wrist.

Young Bae tried once more, but he was knocked away, hitting Daesung who was returning to help as well. Both of them were thrown off, and found themselves in a small island trapped in the middle of all the lava, with minimal power enough to lift up again.

“Seung Hyun,” Ji Yong whispered, for a moment his voice quivered with fear.

“Go Ji, I’ll be fine,” Seung Hyun urged his mate once more, trying to break his arms and legs free, but not succeeding. Whatever this thing was made off, it was tough.

Ji Yong turned fear filled eyes to Seung Hyun, and the reaper cursed when he saw the slight formation of tears. “I can’t…” Ji Yong whispered.

That was when a laugh sounded, “Now what do we have here,” A smooth voice said, and it made their blood run cold. Ji Yong looked over Seung Hyun’s shoulder to find a black cloaked figure standing on the round head of the creature that was holding Seung Hyun in place. “Now this is not the sight that I expected to come to,” the man said.

“…Death…” Ji Yong whispered and Seung Hyun didn’t want to look.

“Ji Yong, go,” he desperately whispered. He was scared of the outcomes now. He should have realized that the one that was going to come looking for him was his creator himself- Death. Ji Yong shook his head. Seung Hyun started to trembled, afraid for his mate more than himself.

“Come on Seung Hyun; let your play things behind. It’s time to go home,” Death snapped, his voice stern as if he was talking to a child.

Ji Yong glowered at death, baring his fangs, “Seung Hyun is mine. I’m not letting you take him away.”  The little vampire snapped.

“Foolish vampire, what makes you think that you can claim what is rightfully MINE!” Death childishly stomped his foot onto the creatures head, making it screech in pain. “Finally,” he threw himself slightly back, “After so many years of long searching, I have finally found you again, Seung Hyun,”

 “Well now I know where you get your attitude towards Vampires from,” Ji Yong grumbled close to Seung Hyun’s ear. Seung Hyun gave him a look.  He was greatly begging his mate to just leave. He could deal with things here. He wasn’t sure that he could make things work his way though. He knew nothing about Death. He was not sure what would happen, but one thing was for sure. He didn’t want Death anywhere near his mate!  “GO AWAY!” Ji Yong yelled, tightening his hold on Seung Hyun.

Death bristled, and jumped up. Large black wings appeared behind him and he glared at the clinging vampire around Seung Hyun. His eyes were glowing blue under the black cloak that hid his face. Immediately his cold blue eyes accessed the situation before him. The arms, the odd mark around Seung Hyun’s neck, the similar mark on the vampires face, and the more he searched- the easier that he found it.

The horrific bond tangled around the both of them and the anger boiled over him.

“What is the meaning of this,” he said, moving close to pull Ji Yong off of Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun turned to death, his own eyes glowing blue in anger now.

“Don’t touch him!” he scarily snapped, his deep voice cold and harsh. Death didn’t even bat an eyelash at that.

He simply pushed his hand into Seung Hyun’s face, pushing him away and punched Ji Yong on the face, making the young vampire fly off. Ji Yong barely managed to catch himself, his claws holding some of the material of Seung Hyun’s cloak and his mate’s blood. No matter how hard he had fought to cling on, Death was determined to tear them apart.

“You bonded to him!” Death snapped, turning his blazing blue eyes to Seung Hyun now.

“He’s my lifemate,” Seung Hyun bristled, hating to explain anything to his creator. But now he needed to convince to let him stay. There was no doubt as to why Death was here. He was here to come and take him away. Death had always been looking for him- how could he forget!

“No he’s not!” Death snapped, feeling more and more angry. “He can’t be!” He reached to hold Seung Hyun’s face, brushing his cold fingers through the warm pale cheeks. “Hyunie” Death whispered tenderly.

Seung Hyun pulled his head away, feeling cold dread, although he couldn’t understand why. “Please don’t hurt my mate,”

Death took a deep breath. “He’s not…he’s not…” he whispered more to himself than to Seung Hyun.

“Please let me go…” Seung Hyun pleaded.

Death felt himself let out a loud growl, feeling only anger. He shook his head and snapped his hand to Seung Hyun’s neck, holding him in place, “Just shut up! Don’t plea with me,” he snapped, already thinking about what he was going to do. He was definitely taking Seung Hyun back. There was no way he was leaving him here on earth to suffer with a supposed mate- that he wasn’t.

Seung Hyun couldn’t have a lifemate!

Ji Yong struggled to his feet. Young Bae and Daesung had rushed their way over to him, holding him up when Ji Yong continued to try and keep himself upright. “Help Seung Hyun,” he begged his brothers, looking at them pleadingly.

“But Ji Yong…” Daesung started.

“That’s Death,” Young Bae snapped, fear clear in his eyes.

“WHO CARES!” the pink blue haired vampire snapped, pushing his energy forward. He made the fire around them already burn brighter, and sent a large geyser of lava up to Death. Ji Yong’s temper was getting the best of him, but he didn’t like that Death was so close to Seung Hyun. There was no way that he was going to let him take him away!

It was like a rush of adrenaline that made Ji Yong’s wings grow large, and his eyes glow a bright red.

Death turned his head in surprise, flicking his fingers so that the creature under his control started to wrap its limbs around Seung Hyun’s mouth. The young reaper started to struggle against it, trying to turn his head, but soon found himself completely twisted and held tightly- the creature threatening to snap his bones.

Ji Yong jumped forward, going for Death.

Death gasped, turning away and dodging the vampire.

“Let him go!” Ji Yong growled.

Death chuckled, going in to hit Ji Yong. Ji Yong, not having enough energy was thrown back, nearly landing on a pool of lava, but it wasn’t his time to die. And Death was only so cruel. He allowed Ji Yong to land safely in a piece of land, and then stepped towards him, grabbing him by his hair to look him in the face.

“You really think that you are tough?” Daeth asked, shaking his head. He just couldn’t believe this boy. But really, who wouldn’t fight for Seung Hyun- the boy- no- now man, that he had specially created. Seung Hyun was perfect, in his opinion, and not worth Ji Yong’s time. At all.

He was about to punch Ji Yong in the gut, when the vampire was snatched away from him. He gasped; his eyes wide as he saw Seung Hyun had somehow escaped and was now holding Ji Yong close to him.

“Seung Hyun you…” he whispered in disbelief. Turning to look for his creature, death gasped to find it to be nothing but molting black tart. Now he was angry. No one defied him! Not even his own creations.

Suddenly shadows grew everywhere.

Daesung and Young Bae who were moving to follow Ji Yong and Seung Hyun away from the Dark palace found themselves into darkness and being held down. Shadows swam everywhere now, building a large wall that kept Seung Hyun from escaping with Ji Yong. Death smirked, sending out his full potential of power.

Seung Hyun gritted his teeth, trying to break through the wall. Seung Hyun knew better than anyone that you didn’t go against Death. He didn’t have to be a genius to know that, but for now, he needed to know that his mate was going to be safe, and that meant getting him away from Death. Besides having to deal with Death, he knew that there was no way that he could leave Ji Yong alone to fend for himself! There was no way.

So with all his power and determination, he placed it on getting them to safety!

Ji Yong watched as the wall suddenly started to disintegrate under Seung Hyun’s palm. Ji Yong wanted to help Seung Hyun but the reaper kept a tight hold on him.

That was when a dark aura surrounded them and it was too late. Ji Yong clung to Seung Hyun as intense pain gripped both of them hard. The pain was indescribable. Ji Yong gasped as the pain became unbarable, and his mind couldn’t seem to process anything but it, but for the dearest life of his, he clung to Seung Hyun tightly no matter what the pain. But Death’s grip and power was beyond them.

No matter how hard Ji Yong and Seung Hyun tried to hold onto each other, it was futile. Ji Yong found himself being torn away from Seung Hyun.

Seung Hyun gasped, reaching his hand out to his mate, trying to get him back. “JI YONG!” he cried, tears piercing through his eyes for the first time ever. Seung Hyun  moved to catch Ji Yong. He couldn’t let him go- not now.

 It felt as though the darkness around them was cutting right through their bond.

“…Seung Hyun…” Ji Yong weakly called out to his mate, reaching his own hand out as best as he could. Trying to reach Seung Hyun even through the blurr of his pain. His mate, besides the pain, all he could think about was his mate. The young reaper found himself nearly grasping his mate when he was pulled back, wrapped in strings of darkness that seemed to pierce through their now visible bond. Seung Hyun was at Death’s side, eyes wide as his body trembled to something akin to fear.

The look itself made Ji Yong panic. Something was completely wrong. Why would Seung Hyun look so scared like that…why…why…why… Ji Yong swallowed thickly, feeling his vision swim with dark spots, blocking his vision.

“…no please…” Seung Hyun whispered, desperately so, shaking his head. “please…”

Death growled in displeasure.

Gasp.

Death curled his bony fingers, and the darkness sliced right through every vein, artery, and vessel that made up their bond. Ji Yong felt the immediate disconnection that he couldn’t even register the piercing heart wrenching scream that left his lips before he fell unconscious- going deadly pale and seemed to lack breath.

“JI YONG!” Seung Hyun loudly cried out, tears pouring from his eyes now as he reached his hand out, desperately trying to escape to get to Ji Yong. He needed to get to him now! But all he found was darkness swallowing him up as he felt the disconnection left him feeling weak, and dizzy.

“Let’s go home,” Death eerily said, “Hyunie,” he purred, smiling as Seung Hyun was swallowed up and sent to where he belonged. Now, for the finally. Turning back to the castle, Death called back his assault as everyone suddenly found themselves falling to the cold hard ground. The shadows that had once held them down and rendered them powerless were now disappearing back into the ground and into nooks and crannies where they belonged.

The earth rebuilt itself, and Death glanced once more to the fallen blue pink vampire, looking at him closely for once.

Just looking him over, before he too vanished into the darkness.

Seung Hyun is mine. 


So the drawing that I made for this chapter isn't this one, but at the same time I feel it looks more cartoony and aish, the bond probably hasn't made justice, it's even more complex than that- but I lack drawing skills.  XD lol. 

And I know this chapter was bad... ><