Worried Minho

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 33

 

“oppa…what theme do you want for our wedding?” Sulli said to Minho.

“I want a simple yet memorable..” Minho said while reading newspapers

“how about a garden wedding?....”

Minho stopped from reading and thought about Sulli’s opinion, “ Well, that’s great..I also want a garden wedding…” Minho said excitedly.

“ohh..looks who’s excited…” Sulli said as she noticed Minho’s excitement.

“why…aren’t you excited?”

“of course I am… come here closer…” Sulli said as she invites Minho closer to her using her fingers.

As Minho got closer, Sulli planted a soft and quick kiss to his lips, “that’s all? I still want more…” Minho said craving for more.

“you want more? Like what?” Sulli said confusedly.

Minho makes his face closer to her, their face is only an inch away, “like this…” Minho said seductively as he claimed Sulli’s lips and kisses her tenderly. Sulli cut the kiss as she was confused on what will be going to happen.

Sulli held his face, “yah,,oppa…what do you want right now?” Sulli asked him.

“I only want my baby Sull right now…” Minho said sweetly.

“what do you mean???” Sulli said as she felt her heart beats fast.

“ like…making….” Minho was cut by his sentence because Sulli covered his mouth.

Sulli knew what Minho mean, “ not now oppa… but we’ll do it soon as soon as our marriage is done..”

“ok.. I understand..I’m willing to wait because I love you so much…I can’t live without you Sull..” Minho said as he kissed her forehead.

“I love you too oppa… I can’t also live without you… neomu saranghae…” Sulli said as she rested her head to his broad chest.

“ oppa…can I go to John oppa’s place? Please… he is my friend and I have to tell him that I’m getting married” Sulli said while resting on Minho’s chest.

Minho’s unconditional love for her is more dominated so he agree, “ok… I know you have to talk to him…I’ll just wait you here and when you come back…we’ll go somewhere..ok?” Minho said as Sulli nodded o his chest.

………………………………………….

Sulli goes to John’s Kim place in England where he is working as a painter.

“is John oppa inside his office?” Sulli asked his secretary outside.

“he’s not inside the office, he’s on the third floor, in the painting room..just seek him there” The secretary said.

“ok..thanks” Sulli said as she bowed to the secretary, the secretary bowed to her too, then Sulli goes to the third floor to seek John Kim.

Sulli is in front of the door, she is knocking but no one is answering her knocks, “John oppa..are you there…can we talk?..” Sulli said while still continuing to knock. Sulli got tired of knocking so she decided to just open the door herself, besides the door is not locked. Sulli slowly opened the door, she travelled her eyes inside the room full of paintings then she caught John sitting on a chair, facing a painting stand while holding colouring materials and brushing it to the big paper in front of him using paint brush, he also have his headphone on his ear that’s why he didn’t hear Sulli knocking. Sulli goes inside, she goes behind him and watches him painting a girl, the girl he’s painting is not Sulli but an unknown girl.

Sulli goes beside him, John noticed her so he removed his headphone and put it aside. “Sulli-ahh… why are you here… are you accepting me now?” John said.

“ I’m here …because I want to tell you that I just want to be a friend to you…me and Minho will be getting married next month.. I’m really sorry oppa…” Sulli said as she frowned in front of him.

John chuckled then he ruffles her hair, “silly girl… don’t worry it’s alright now for me… I realized there still so many girls and I think I found her….look at this painting” John pointed at his unfinished painting, “ I just bumped on to her, and in just a few seconds, I think I like her already…isn’t she pretty?” John said admiringly.

“ that unnie is pretty oppa… even if the painting is still not finished, I can see that she’s pretty, and the way you paint her eyes makes her look that she has a good heart.” Sulli said amazed with the painting.

“thanks for admiring her Sulli… I’m really sorry for what happened at the exhibit hall… tell it to Minho for me ok?”

“apology accepted… but you have to promise me one thing….” Sulli said.

“and what does the cute Sulli want??” John

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter