Chapter 2

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the rest of the day Jimin hasn’t seen Myungsoo. The last time she saw him was when he walked out of the cafeteria and it’s already the last period before they all go home. Jimin didn’t bother listening to anything her teacher was saying from that point on. When classes started after lunch, Jimin was so guilty and full that all the energy and s just went out the window.

When the day ended Jimin dragged her guilty body from school to their car and from their car to their house. She said her his and hellos to everyone she passed by and went straight to her room to change her clothes. After that she dragged her body to a different room and crashed on the bed.

Although she has a room, she had to share it with her brother so it was too small for the both of them. And so Jimin stayed at her aunt room.

“Hey! What’s up?” Jimin’s cousin, Yerin asked when she entered the room. Jimin groaned, confusing her cousin.

“What’s your problem?” Yerin asked. She sat on the bed beside her cousin and started slapping Jimin’s . Jimin yelled for her to stop and sat down.

 “You know my friend, Kim Myungsoo?” Jimin asked. Yerin’s face lit up and she smiled, “Of course!” Yerin was one of the people who was crushing on Myungsoo. She knew everything about him and was always slightly jealous of her cousin’s close relationship with Myungsoo.

“What do you think of him?” Jimin asked. “Well, he’s cute, mysterious, cute, cold, cute, awesome, cute, cool, oh! And he’s cute.” Yerin didn’t even stop to breathe when she said all those things. It was like she was answering her teacher’s question and was about to get an A+ for the entire year.

Jimin looked at Yerin and took a deep breath, “He confessed to me today…” Yerin froze at what her cousin said. She knew they were close and all, but she did not expect this…

“S-so are you two like a couple now?” Yerin whispered, slightly scared of what her cousin was going to say.

 “Nope, I turned him down...” Jimin said gradually whispering. Yerin looked at her for a second and then screamed, “Neo micheoseo?!?!” Jimin took a pillow to cover her face because Yerin was about to hit her. And she did.

“YAH!” Jimin pushed Yerin away who flew across the bed. Yerin was way lighter than Jimin and she could fling her across the room easily.

“Why in the world would you do that?” Yerin asked. She does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter