Chapter 7

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin entered her school and was greeted by some students saying hi to her. She, being who she is, said hi back and smiled nicely. Jimin smiled at the peacefulness as she walked the halls. But as soon as she turned to the hall where her locker is located, screams were already heard.

Of course, the famous Infinte were already there and dragging along with them are their fangirls. Their annoying and very noisy fangirls. Jimin rolled her eyes at the 5 of them casually leaning on the lockers while the fangirls stare at them. As stupid as it sounds, that's what fangirls do - stupid things. Jimin walked towards her locker, but couldn't go near because of all the fangirls.
 
"Uhmm, excuse me." She said to the girls blocking her way but none of hem heard her. Jimin tried again, but still got ignored. She huffed, blowing the hair on her face and screamed. "EXCUSE ME!"

The girls stopped squealing and looked at her. She had her face on and everyone felt a shiver down their spine. When the girls who were directly blocking her way saw her, they immediately moved aside and said sorry. Jimin looked at them with her face and the two poor girls shut their eyes getting ready for what's to come, but whatever they were expecting never came, instead a smile crept on her face and she singsonged an "It's okay!" The two of the girls sighed happily.

"Go away." Jimin said to everyone before she continued to her locker. All the girls wanted to complain but didn't and just went to their respective classrooms or lockers. Jimin rolled her eyes and opened her locker only to be greeted by hundreds of "gifts" from fans. She groaned and looked at Howon sending daggers at him.

"You've been standing there for about what, an hour and you didn't even think of cleaning out the locker?" She growled at him. He just smiled and showed her his box. "Already took my stuff." That just means all these trash in her locker is for her.

Sungkyu gave Jimin her box and she angrily stuffed the things in it. She then looked at the boys and noticed one of them was missing.

"Where's Myungsoo?" She asked and on que, Kim Myungsoo appeared.
"Aww. Missed me already?" Myungsoo said in a cocky tone and enveloped her in a hug. Jimin rolled her eyes and shoved Myungsoo off.

"Keep this act up, Myung and I love you is the last thing I'm going to say." With that Jimin stormed off to their room leaving Myungsoo with a pained expression.

"Idiot. You know better than to act like that." Their maknae said. Myungsoo cried and hit his head on the locker repeatedly making a lot of people look at him. The rest of Infinite shook their heads in disappointment and left Myungsoo alone. 

After the longest hour and a half of Jimin's life, it's finally lunch time. Jimin practically ran to the cafeteria leaving the rest of her class behind. When she got to the cafeteria, she saw Hoya and Sunggyu already seated at their usual spot.

"Hey, ya'll!" Jimin said when she got within heating range. Hoya smiled at her, but Sunggyu didn't even look. Jimin sat in front of the two and took out her lunch from her lunch bag and ate.

Soon the rest of the gang got to the table, but the Hamster didn't even flinch when Woohyun called him.

Jimin watched Sunggyu and realized that he was looking somewhere else. She followed his piercing gaze and it landed in this girl sitting a few tables away.

Jimin immediately recognized the girl as one of the seniors and Grandpa Gyu's classmate, Nam Yewon. Sunggyu looks cool and bad (at least tries to), but when Yewon is around, he turns from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter