Chapter 6

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo ran as fast as he could, not caring if the cold wind was hitting his skin. As soon as he heard that Jimin also liked him, he ran off to her. He has no idea what he's going to do or say when he gets there, but he knew he had to see her.

When he got to her front door, he rang the bell. After a few minutes, to his luck, Jimin answered the door.

"Oh, Myung!" Jimin said surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?" She asked. Myungsoo filled his lungs with air before talking.

"I found out something about you today." He said still out of breath. "Something you haven't told me yet." Jimin looked at him. She had no clue on what he was saying or why he was even there. And why is he so out of breath.

"What you are talking about?" Jimin asked. Myungsoo laughed and pulled her closer to him and closed the door behind her. He didn’t know what he was doing anymore. His brain was full of air making his decisions all bad. Myungsoo leaned closer making their foreheads touch.

"Myung, what the hell?" Jimin asked, her voice soft and her face turning red as a tomato. Myungsoo didn't answer her but instead closed the gap in between them.

Just as Myungsoo imagined it, Jimin's lips were soft and plump and tasted a bit like his favorite lip balm. Jimin stood there frozen not knowing what’s happening. Myungsoo took advantage of this and continued kissing her. He moved his lips not caring if Jimin was not doing the same.

After a minute, Myungsoo pulled away. Jimin was still shocked.

"Jimin-ah." He called her name making Jimin snap out of her trance.

"What the , Kim Myungsoo!" She screamed. Myungsoo's eyes widened, but before he could say anything, she punched Myungsoo making him fall. Myungsoo groaned on the floor. Jimin gasped and crouched down to him.

"Ohmygod!" Jimin exclaimed. "Are you okay?" Myungsoo nodded, but is still clutching his stomach in pain. "Come on." She pulled Myungsoo up and brought him in her house. She laid him on the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter