Chapter 9

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they all got back from the ice cream store and Yewon’s house, they saw someone waiting for them at their door.

“Where did you guys go? I’ve been waiting for an hour.” The person said. They all stopped and did a double look to really make sure it’s him. All of them were shocked, except Jimin who was ecstatic.

“MOOOOOONNNSOOOOO!” Jimin cried out and ran to Moonsoo, and tackled him in a hug. “What are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked and Moonsoo rolled his eyes. “Nice to see you too, hyung.” Jimin scolded Myungsoo for talking that way and took Moonsoo in the house.

Kim Moonsoo is Kim Myungsoo’s little brother, younger that him by a few months. He is gorgeous and has a face girls die for. Jimin and Moonsoo are close, not as close as Myungsoo and Jimin, but come awfully close.

Jimin and Moonsoo are on the couch chatting and catching up. The rest are all over the house doing something Jimin couldn’t care less of. Myungsoo went to them and sat at the chair in front of the couch.

“But, seriously. What are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked, catching the end of their conversation.

“I’m on break from school and umma asked me to visit you since she couldn’t.” Moonsoo replied.

“So how long are you going to stay here for?” Jimin asked.

“Two weeks.” He replied. Jimin lit up and shouted in joy.

“KYAAA! TWO WEEKS! YAS!” Jimin hugged Moonsoo tightly that he couldn’t breathe.

The three of them were chatting when Jimin’s phone rang.

“Ne, Omma.” Jimin said. Jimin’s umma was on the other line trying to talk.

“Jimin-ah. Can you hear me? Hello?” She said. Her Omma has been using a handphone way before Jimin did and still couldn’t use it properly.

“Yes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter