Chapter 8

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class Infinite + Jimin all headed to Infinite’s house for to study. All of them including Jimin have changed out of their school clothes and in more casual clothing of t-shirt and jeans for the boys and a fluffy pullover and shorts for Jimin. Usually they would just wear house clothes, but Jimin reminded them that Yewon is coming over so they have to dress up.

Sunggyu sat on the couch, sweating like he just ran 10 miles. Jimin sat on the lazy boy in front of him with her feet up, looking at him.

"Seriously, your lack of balls worries me." Jimin commented towards Sunggyu. The hamster hissed at Jimin and wiped the visible sweat off his face. Then the doorbell rang, making Sunggyu panic even more.

"I'll get it!" Howon shouted from the kitchen and walked to open the door. At the door Yewon stood out of her school clothes and was wearing casual clothes. She was wearing some high waisted shorts and a plain white bralet and a lace cardigan. Howon let her in and lead her to the living room.

 "Yewon noona's here." Howon said, giving Sunggyu a look, then went back to the kitchen.

"Unnie!" Jimin said before giving Yewon a hug. She smiled at Sunggyu who gave her an awkward smile back.

"Just sit on the couch, we're waiting for the others." Jimin said and Yewon sat beside Sunggyu.

One by one , the boys all gathered in the living room with various amounts of food. Howon had a large bowl of popcorn; Dongwoo had a bag of Lays; Sungyeol was munching on Doritos; Woohyun had a bowl of strawberries dipped in dark chocolate; and Sungjong was munching on some candy. The only missing person is Myungsoo, and no one knew where he was.

Just the the door opened, and Myungsoo walked in holding a Starbuck cup and some dukbokki.

"You got Starbuck without me!?" Jimin bellowed. Myungsoo walked to Jimin and sat on the chair beside hers.

"I got Starbuck for you." Myungsoo said and gave the cup to Jimin. He also gave the dukbokki and Jimin lit up like a Christmas tree.

"You got for her and not for us?" Woohyun complained, but Myungsoo just gave him the cold shoulder.

They then began to study. Yewon has been a help not only for Jimin, but also for everyone in the room. She helped Sungjong with his biology, Howon and Dongwoo with their chemistry, Jimin with her Algebra, Woohyun and Sunggyu with their physics. The boys were beyond thankful for her. They finally know a thing or two about a thing or two. Myungsoo has been ignoring Woohyun the entire time, making Woohyun scratch his head.

"Woah!" Howon ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter