Chapter 4

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the Lizzy incident in the cafeteria Jimin’s popularity boosted. Apparently, Lizzy’s know in a lot of other schools because she always gets kicked out. So when they heard about what Jimin did to her, Jimin became the talk of the town.

Although, Jimin isn’t the biggest fan of the fame. She didn’t really like being known by random people. Yeah people knew here in their school, but it was okay because Jimin lived all her life in the same school. But being like this, someone like a queenka who receives a lot of attention is something she never expected to be.

As she walked down the hall, the normal bunch of people greet her. As she got to her locker, she was about to opened it when Infinite's fans started to scream and squeal. She turned around and saw Infinite looking so fly like a G6. When they were got front of her, Hoya handed me a big box with her name on it.

"What is this for?" She asked but instead of getting and answer they just looked at her suspiciously whilst trying hard not to chuckle. Jimin opened her locker stuff toys and other things fell out. There were also some candies and chocolates. There were 3x more stuff than usual, and this pissed Jimin.

“Why do people give you so much ?” She screamed at Hoya. She took the stuffed pig and was planning to steal it from him. Hoya chuckled and said, “Jimin.” He pointed at the pig’s tag that said “JIMIN”. It was written big and with a pink Sharpie.

"Well, what the actual ?" She screamed out loud making Infinite burst into laughter.

Jimin spent the rest of the morning packing all the things she got. She placed everything in the box Hoya gave her and then stashed it on top of the lockers. She did keep the pig though, it was cute.

The rest of the day was a blur though. She fell asleep in Science class, but her teacher didn't even bother to wake her up, but he gave her 2 extra pages of Homeworks which he knew perfectly well she won't do.

"Guys, lets go home, I'm hungry." Jimin said when she met Infinite at their locker. Jimin took the box on top of her locker and made Woohyun carry it. He complained at first, but Jimin gave him a look and he shut his mouth and carried the box.

When they got out of their school’s gate, girls started to squeal. Everyday girls from all over town came after class just to see Infinite. It definitely irritated Jimin, up to the point of almost screaming at everyone there. But she should keep her calm.

Everything was normal except for the group of guys also there. She didn’t know why guys where there too. There weren’t usual guys around, except for some who’s girlfriends are a fan of Infinite.

"God, shut these people up!" Jimin actually screamed when the noise level rose too high for her liking. Infinite got alarmed and started to walk faster so that they could get away from the crowd.

They were almost away from the crowd when someone yelled Jimin’s name. A guy ran to them and stopped when he got to Jimin.

"Um, yes?" She asked. He then handed her a paper bag obviously filed with something. Jimin took the bag and opened it, and her eyes sparked. Inside the bag was a tall cup filled with green stuff. At first look it looked like slime, but who would give her a cup of slim, right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter