Chapter 5

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jackson. Jackson Wang. He's your cousin?!" Jimin bellowed then she started to fangirl hyperventilate. What's fangirl hyperventilate you ask? It's when you hyperventilate, but for fangirl reasons.

"Yup. He's my annoying cousin." Yugyeom said. Jimin stopped hyperventilating, but now her heart was going haywire.

 "Cool. That's very cool." Jimin panted. She looked back at the TV where another GOT7 music video was on. Mark and Jackson were doing their thing, dancing and flirting with each other. The sight made Jimin growl especially when Mark slung his arm on Jackson’s shoulder.

"Woah, easy there, tiger." Yugyeom said laughing at her. He’d seen his cousin’s fans go al kind of crazy, but Jimin was different because he knew her personally.

 

Sometime around 5pm, Yugyeom got a call from his mom telling him to go home. Yugyeom said goodbye to everyone and exchanged numbers with them. Jimin and Yugyeom walked to the door where they said their final goodbyes.

"So where do you live?" She asked him.

"Just near Hongik University." Jimin stopped walking, making Yugyeom stop too.

"Where there?" She asked. Yugyeom gave his specific address and Jimin gasped even louder. "YOU'RE THE KID WHO MOVE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD LIKE TWO YEARS AGO!" Yugyeom nodded. He’s actually seen Jimin around the neighborhood, but was too afraid to go up to here.

"Then I'm going to come with you." Jimin said and he nodded. Usually Myungsoo would walk her home, but since he was still sulking like a child at the corner, she didn’t want talk to him anymore.

"Guys, I'm just going to walk with Yugyeom. He's apparently my neighbor." Jimin screamed. Everyone in the living room stood up and ran to them.

"But it's still e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter