Chapter 12

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin spent three hours trying to find the perfect outfit to wear on her date with Taeyong. She had all seven guys sit in her room, asking for their opinions. The first three outfits, the boys were okay with, but when she changed out of her sixth one, the boys started to complain.

“Sorry, guys.” Jimin said, “I just really need to look good today.” The boys got it, actually. It was the first ever time Jimin got asked out by anyone other than them. They all decided to just shut up and help her in anyway they could since, 1. When they have dates, Jimin always helped them and 2. She was their best friend, of course they’d help her out

“Okay we have less than 2 hours to get you ready before Taeyong rings that doorbell, let’s go.” Moonsoo walked inside Jimin’s closet and scanned the small room. There were clothes everywhere, and they would probably be the ones to clean it up later.

After diving into a huge pile of clothes, Moonsoo came out of the pile with two articles of clothing in hand; a denim dress and a white sweater. Jimin looked at Moonsoo as if he just figured out a way to cure HIV. She grabbed the two articles of clothing and kicked him out of the closet.

The makeup came in easy with Jimin. She didn’t do a full glam on her face, because she didn’t want to scare Taeyong away. She just stuck with her everyday look, but did however blind with her highlight. Then she wore her pink Adidas NMDs and out the door she went.

“Hey, you clean up good.” She said when she saw Taeyong in a simple button down, jean jacket and black skinny jeans. He slightly blushed, and looked at her outfit to complement it. “Hey, we’re matchy.” They both laughed at each other for unintentionally matching outfits.

They hoped on the train and ended up at Insadong. Jimin looked around, amazed by how beautiful this place is. Insadong is known for its modern galleries and tea shops and at one time it was the largest market for antiques and artworks in Korea.

“I love Insadong so much, but what are we going to do here?” Jimin asked. Taeyong didn’t answer, but smiled. They continued to walk the one-way street until they turned to an alleyway. “You know, if you wanted to kill me all you had to do was take our rice cooker away.” Jimin jokingly said. Taeyong let out a huge laugh then grabbed her hand. “We’re almost there.”

After a few minutes Jimin noticed a sign that says “Ssamziegil Experience Workshop”. She turned to Taeyong, completely in awe. “You’re kidding, right?” Taeyong shook his head and they practically ran inside.

Ssamziegil Experience Workshop, a place where visitors can learn how to make Korean arts & crafts first-hand. Visitors can learn how to design ceramic crafts like cups and dishes, make mother-of-pearl crafts like rings and cell phone accessories, and make hanji (Korean paper) crafts like jewel boxes and paper lamps. Jimin always wanted to try pottery and Taeyong made it all happen.

At the end of their workshop, Jimin got to take home a tea cup which she painted a white with a slight tint of pink. Taeyong on the other hand wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter