Chapter 3

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was like any normal day. Jimin walked down the hall to her locker and was met by Infinite’s fangirls.

“Morning.” Jimin greeted Infinite and they just looked at weirdly as she opened her locker. As always it was filled with crap ton of things Hoya’s fangirls gave him. Their locker doesn’t actually have a lock because Jimin found it irritating to have to unlock it and she’d have to be responsible with the key and all. And Hoya seemed to be fine with it so they didn’t have one.

 “You really had to wait for me just so you can get your gifts?” Jimin asked. She took a box of chocolates and handed it all to Hoya, but he didn’t take it.

 “That’s not mine.” He said pointing at the tag on it. Jimin looked at the tag and saw her name on it. She got immensely confused as to why she would receive gifts.

“But who would?” Jimin thought for a second then figured it out. She looked at Myungsoo who was partly hiding behind Sungyeol.

“Thanks.” She said. “Though these chocolates will probably end up in my brother’s stomach.” Myungsoo pouted. He was sad that she won’t be the one who will eat the chocolates, but mad at himself for forgetting the fact that Jimin doesn’t like chocolates that much.

But he forgot everything when Jimin signaled him for a hug. He didn’t need to be told twice and hugged Jimin. The other members teased them, mainly Myungsoo by letting out a loud “aw”. Some of the fangirls awed with them, the others stomped away, mad, and the others were this close to crying.

Jimin pulled away first, much to Myungsoo’s disappointment, but he’s not complaining. Not yet.

“So, are you guys like a couple now?” Hoya asked flinging one of his arms around Jimin’s shoulder and the other around Myungsoo’s. Jimin shook her head before Myungsoo could say anything.

 “She rejected me.” Myungsoo said acting hurt. Jimin grinned and proudly said, “Yeah I did.”

Infinite started laughing. Of course they know about Myungsoo’s not so little crush on Jimin. The other people in the school didn’t but the fangirls give a great amount of space between where they stand to where the locker was. They get too close and Jimin gets mad at them, banning them from standing near her locker.

 “Hold up, you mean, Jimin rejected you?” Dongwoo laughed out loud. “Oh man. Someone like her?” Jimin looked at him and her face came to play. “What do you mean by someone like me?” Dongwoo regretted what he just said and was racking his brains to save his face from Jimin’s fist.

 “What I meant was someone so loving and someone who easily falls in love.” He said. Jimin’s face softened a little, meaning what Dongwoo said saved him. And because it was true. Jimin was the type to fall easily. She always liked someone and it’s hard for her to fall out of love. Jimin let out a big sigh and rested her head on Hoya’s arm.

“Okay, okay. Let’s go to class.” Myungsoo said. Everyone said goodbye to each other and made their way to their respective rooms. When Jimin and Myungsoo got to their room, Jae Kyung was already there talking to their other classmates.

 “Heyyy” Jimin greeted her best friend and set down her things on her table. Jae Kyung immediately noticed something was up with her best friend. Yeah sure Myungsoo and Infinite were Jimin’s best friend, but she also had Jae Kyung.

“You seem extremely happy today.” Jae Kyung suspiciously pointed out. Jimin just shrugged and listened to Hyorin tell a story about what happened to her weekend. Jimin tried to avoid eye contact with her and acted like everything was normal. It was pointless lying to Jae Kyung because she’d know if Jimin was lying the second she does.

They were all listening to Hyorin when she shouted, “Omo! That is so cute!” Hyorin said. Jimin picked the toy up and hugged it It was a middle sized stuffed panda. And it was sure as soft as one. Jimin hugged it real tight and took a deep whiff.

“Ekk. It smells like Myungsoo.” Jimin cringed and smelled it again. Yup, it smelled like him, alright.

“Can I smell?”  Daemin asked as she grabbed the bear. She took a whiff and nodded her head, “It does.” Shinhee raised her eyebrows and turned to her, “And how would you know how Myungsoo smells like?” Jimin and Jae Kyung also looked at her, waiting for an answer.

“There was this one time when I went to Jimin’s house and borrowed a shirt from her. Turned out it was Myungsoo’s shirt.” Jimin, Jae Kyung, and Shinhee said “Ohhhh” in chorus. Jae Kyung borrowed the bear and smelled it. Then she turned to Myungsoo and called him to come over. He walked to her and she smelled Myungsoo, which made him jump. Like Jimin, Jae Kyung doesn’t buy that “I’m an ice king and I can kill you with my stare” bad boy attitude Myungsoo and Infinite pull. She thanked Myungsoo and he walked to Jimin.

“Why does it smell like him?” Jae Kyung asked. Jimin shrugged and turned to Myungsoo.

“Did you like cuddle with it before giving it to me?” Myungsoo smirked and nodded making Jimin cringe. The thought of smelling Myungsoo didn’t exactly bother her. She was almost always with his and was actually used to his smell.

“So you gave her this?” Jae Kyung asked Myungsoo, who nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter