Chapter 11

I'm Going To Make You Say, "I love you, Kim Myungsoo." (EDITING CHAPTERS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin suddenly woke up to the sound of the thunder that roared over Seoul. According to the clock was 1:23AM and it was raining heavily outside. Jimin sat up and looked around the room that was mostly dark, except for the small night light Sunggyu liked to turn on. And speaking of Sunggyu, he slept soundly, not being bothered by the sound of the rain.

Jimin hopped out of bed and went out of the room and down the stairs. There was a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach that something was just not right. No one was in the living room, or the kitchen. The front porch was also empty and so was the back yard.

She went back up and checked all the rooms. The first door was Woohyun’s room. Jimin opened the door and saw him on his bed, sleeping soundly. She smiled and closed the door gently.

The next door was Sungyeol’s room and like Woohyun, he was on his bed, sleeping. Next was Hoya’s and Dongwoo’s, and again like the first two, they were also sleeping. The next room was Sungjong’s, but unlike the others, he was wide awake.

“Jimin?” Sungjong asked when she entered his room. “Hey, why are you awake?” Jimin asked. She got in the sheets beside him and snuggled closely to him. “The rain woke me up.” Sungjong asked. They just sat there, not saying anything and just listening to the rain, and before she knew it, Sungjong fell back to sleep. Jimin quietly slipped out the room and went to the next one.

Myungsoo’s room was at the far end of the hall. Jimin opened the door and saw Moonsoo, sleeping on the bed, alone. That’s what’s not right. Moonsoo’s alone when his older brother should have been with him.

Worry suddenly washed over Jimin. She hurried back to Sunggyu’s room and grabbed the first jacket she could find and, lucky for her, it was her own jacket. She also grabbed her wallet and cellphone and walked quickly but quietly down the stairs. She slipped on her rubber boots and walked out of the house with an umbrella.

Jimin was walking around town in the rain at 2 o’clock in the morning. She’s been calling Myungsoo’s cell, but no answer. She didn’t know why, but she was worried. Myungsoo’s been out late and sometimes not even come home, sure, but he always told Jimin where he was. Jimin went to all the places he would go, but she still couldn’t find him, and it was stressing her out.

After walking around for about 30 minutes, Jimin’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter